Smart Automatic Door
(1)ISO 9001 & CE Certified
(4)Easy to install and adjust
Range of the Door
Door Leaf max Weight
90kg x 2
120kg x 2
Max Door Leaf Thickness
AC220±10%, 50-60 Hz
Input Current (Standby)
Manual Pushing Force
(1)Exists in double and single sliding versions;
(2)Powerful and full functions: offer our users 4 operating options of full automatic,half open, constant open and constant lock;
(3)Flexibility:allows tempered glass door leaves as well as 50mm thickness wooden door leaves;
(4)Reliability:built-in microprocessor ensures the accuracy and precision of the operation;
(5)Safety:the door leaf(ves) will go backward when people or moving obstacles approach while closing,which prevents the clamp injury and damage of the door itself.
(6)The door leaf(ves) could be deftly manually opened at a power failure;
(7)Modularization design allows a simple and easy installation;
(8)Purpose made polyurethane covered silent wheels realize quiet operations;
(9)Multiple optional access method:
a.Sensors: microwave sensor,feet sensor;
b.Password:password or finger print identification access;
c.Card:IC card,RFIC card;
d.Button:Elbow touch,feet touch and long-distance buttons.
- Q:Does it hurt a car if you manually shut a automatic door?
- No, not at all. That's why they don't put a warning sticker telling you not to use the door the way you would with every other car door in existence.
- Q:spilled coke on automatic door locks, now they stick. HELP?
- as a results of fact the final proprietor riveted the door panel and not employing pins. that would or is probably not your project. If not my guess is what they call a actuate and somewhat it acts like a plunger. positioned your key in turn and it comes up and unlockes. Have a restore save look at and if it does choose one. those suckers are very high priced. right here the place i stay at 260 somewhat. flow to a junk backyard right here the place i stay at are you waiting for this approximately 11 somewhat.
- Q:What would make the automatic doors on a 1999 chev venture lock and unlock as you are driving along?
- There must be a short in the wiring someplace. I would be very careful these things tend to catch on fire.
- Q:Are you ever scared that an Automatic Opening door?
- *classic horror music* OMG!!!!! *screams in agony* its the...!!! its the...!!!! AUTOMATIC OPENING DOOR THAT WONT AUTOMATICALLY OPEN!!! *face distorts like 'The Scream'*
- Q:Does anyone else wave their hands magically when walking through automatic doors?
- I say open sesame and watch as people stare at me.
- Q:Newly bought electric door garage, only for remote control safe?
- Is it so complicated? You are too serious to answer it, the garage door motor has cut code function, delete all the code, and then re-match your hands on the remote control on the line. The
- Q:how do i fix my automatic door lock/unlock key fob?
- It could be related to a couple of things. First, did you check the fuse (or sometimes a circuit breaker) for the power door lock system? Second, did you check to see if the inside switch on the door itself was bad? Those would be the easiest to check and you should be able to do that at home yourself. If neither of those is the problem, your best bet is bringing it to the dealer. In this situation, I think the dealership will be cheaper be cause they have more electronic experience related to their vehicle and they can fix the problem faster, reducing your labor cost.
- Q:Automatic door control system plc program to ladder diagram
- hardware design
According to the previous study, and then according to the instructions in the figure, the students can draw their own input and output port allocation,
- Q:How do you fix an automatic garage door?
- it needs resetting or is stuck but unless you kno how to do this, we cant help you
- Q:Why have automatic doors?
- If they just got rid of sliding doors altogether, it would save a lot of bother. It's not exactly hard to open a door manually.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range