Smart Automatic Door
(1)ISO 9001 & CE Certified
(4)Easy to install and adjust
Range of the Door
Door Leaf max Weight
90kg x 2
120kg x 2
Max Door Leaf Thickness
AC220±10%, 50-60 Hz
Input Current (Standby)
Manual Pushing Force
(1)Exists in double and single sliding versions;
(2)Powerful and full functions: offer our users 4 operating options of full automatic,half open, constant open and constant lock;
(3)Flexibility:allows tempered glass door leaves as well as 50mm thickness wooden door leaves;
(4)Reliability:built-in microprocessor ensures the accuracy and precision of the operation;
(5)Safety:the door leaf(ves) will go backward when people or moving obstacles approach while closing,which prevents the clamp injury and damage of the door itself.
(6)The door leaf(ves) could be deftly manually opened at a power failure;
(7)Modularization design allows a simple and easy installation;
(8)Purpose made polyurethane covered silent wheels realize quiet operations;
(9)Multiple optional access method:
a.Sensors: microwave sensor,feet sensor;
b.Password:password or finger print identification access;
c.Card:IC card,RFIC card;
d.Button:Elbow touch,feet touch and long-distance buttons.
- Q:On the principle of induction of automatic doors
- Automatic door sensor, probe is the eyes of the automatic door control system, sensor sensors through the induction sensor to the pedestrian or moving objects, this signal into a passive dry contact short-circuit signal transmission to the automatic door controller, in order to achieve automatic door open . Automatic door sensor classification: common sensor according to the principle is divided into two categories, one for the microwave sensor, one for the infrared sensor. According to the sensor distance can be divided into: convenience store popular sensors, long distance sensors.
According to the appearance and installation location is divided into: conventional sensors, ceiling sensors, etc. Microwave sensor principle: based on a unique microwave transmission technology, the ultra-thin antenna can achieve a variety of spectrum;
- Q:Single - chip infrared automatic door sensor schematic diagram
- 8051 chip is what stuff? Automatic door should be what brand + what model.
- Q:Is the fire door a sliding door or a revolving door?
- Roll gate and open the door, open the door as we usually push open the door, but the material and our ordinary door is different.
- Q:Automatic Garage door only opens 2 inches?
- Well, the remote is very important and no, they are not all the same. They differ greatly in terms of ease of use and range. It all depends on how far away you want to be from your door in order to open or close it. Furthermore, you will want a remote that has as few buttons as possible on it, to keep you from fumbling with it in the dark, trying to find the right button to open or close your door.
- Q:Automatic door how to tune, into a half open, single open
- Check the inside of the room inside the sensor line is not broken. There are four thin lines on the sensor, two are signal lines, two are power. This situation is generally the problem of the sensor. The test is very simple. You stand inside the house inside the sensor, walk around to see if the sensor indicator light with your action bright, closed. If the sensor reacts, the signal line is broken. Check the two sides of the terminal (connector)
Want to open a half open to tell you a simple way. If you want to open the belt, remove the belt hanger and place the stopper (the limit on the aluminum track).
Half-open stopper on the line (aluminum track on the limit with rubber) to open what position to tune to what position. Tune one on the line.
- Q:What is the difference between a framed glass automatic door and a pure glass automatic door?
- In addition to the beautiful clean no big difference, frameless look good, framed also impede the line of sight
- Q:How many with automatic door locks have locked yourself out of the car?
- If I unlock my car with the key function, it will only lock with that same key function. If I lock it manually, the same applies. This prevents unfortunate surprises! What car, you ask? Hyundai Tucson GLS 4WD V6
- Q:Can automatic garage door open without spring?
- Tom, You need the springs. They keep the door stabilized & they help the automatic door opener to raise & lower the door.
- Q:Automatic doors can only open the reasons can not be closed
- If the motor can be opened, indicating that the motor is no problem. The problem may occur on the controller. Controller is issued by the circuit board to change the direction of DC positive and negative direction to change the motor steering, in order to make the door run switch action.
Most of this situation is generally a problem with the circuit board, different manufacturers in this circuit board to write the program is not the same.Therefore, after the failure of the circuit board is determined, it is best to contact the supplier to solve the problem (own solution Success rate is very small).
- Q:Automatic door revolving door brand how to choose? Which brand is good?
- First-class products need first-class technology, first-class companies need first-class management. In the increasingly fierce market competition today, the company pay more attention to modern enterprise management and value of the after-sales service, adhering to the "honest, trustworthy, fair and innovative" spirit of enterprise, with a new business philosophy, fast and thoughtful service for the country Users around the "first-class quality, good looks," the satisfaction of products, and hope that on the basis of equality and mutual benefit, with the community sincere cooperation to better products and services dedicated to the community.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range