Smart Automatic Door
(1)ISO 9001 & CE Certified
(4)Easy to install and adjust
Range of the Door
Door Leaf max Weight
90kg x 2
120kg x 2
Max Door Leaf Thickness
AC220±10%, 50-60 Hz
Input Current (Standby)
Manual Pushing Force
(1)Exists in double and single sliding versions;
(2)Powerful and full functions: offer our users 4 operating options of full automatic,half open, constant open and constant lock;
(3)Flexibility:allows tempered glass door leaves as well as 50mm thickness wooden door leaves;
(4)Reliability:built-in microprocessor ensures the accuracy and precision of the operation;
(5)Safety:the door leaf(ves) will go backward when people or moving obstacles approach while closing,which prevents the clamp injury and damage of the door itself.
(6)The door leaf(ves) could be deftly manually opened at a power failure;
(7)Modularization design allows a simple and easy installation;
(8)Purpose made polyurethane covered silent wheels realize quiet operations;
(9)Multiple optional access method:
a.Sensors: microwave sensor,feet sensor;
b.Password:password or finger print identification access;
c.Card:IC card,RFIC card;
d.Button:Elbow touch,feet touch and long-distance buttons.
- Q:How can we automatically turn off the automatic door after the power off
- Need a backup battery, you also need to set the master to power off automatically open the function,
- Q:For automatic garagae door opener, should we replace stripped Gear or get brand new opener?
- I don't know what opener you have but I have replaced the gears in my Craftsman garage door opener. I bought the part at Sears Parts and followed the directions and it works fine. Personally I would replace the gear myself.
- Q:How do I set the automatic door to open the door automatically?
- Can not be set, no electricity automatic door can not move, and only manually opened
- Q:Automatic induction door of the general size of how much ah
- Standard size auto-sensing door. In a variety of automatic door manufacturers on the website of the product description column can see.
Non-standard automatic doors, that according to your door size to customize.
- Q:Can I fix my automatic door locks myself without having to go to a repair shop?
- If you have the tools or know somone to help you out with that and can work in a tight area and work blindfolded then your doing great. Otherwise you could be looking at a bottle of asprin and alot of swaring. If you know how to take the panel off with out busting it up and then good. Something could be caught up on a rod. You might want to just save the trouble and take the Jeep Dealer.
- Q:Automatic door translation how to achieve the phone to open the door
- Hello, with the phone (Android or IOS system) is able to control the automatic door sliding door, as long as the sliding door motor to install the signal receiving module, in addition, the phone (or IPAD) and then install a matching with the automatic door signal receiver module The APP application can be achieved automatically remote control mobile phone door, even if dealing with different places or even foreign, as long as the automatic door has a normal power, can also be used to achieve remote control mobile phone. Installation of APP applications, but also can control the garden doors, home doors, lights, electric curtains, air conditioning, television, pet feed machine, coffee machine and other remote signal to receive the power supply facilities (according to control control requirements may need to add a Central control host). If in doubt can be privately to the account, will give you a more detailed answer.
- Q:Automatic office door closers?
- These hold open devices are used in Schools Hospitals nursing homes, theatres and so on. They are small electro magnets on the wall that a plate on the door sticks to. In case of a fire the fire alarm releases the doors thus shutting them. In your case a push of the button would break the contact shutting the door. Any fire alarm or security company has them. We have them in stock but I don't know where you are, so just call a company near you
- Q:Automatic Garage Door not pulling up and down?
- I am not completely sure I understand what you're saying, but a couple of things to check, and a couple of questions. First, the cord that hangs from the bottom of the garage door opener- this could be the cord that disconnects the door from the opener. That cord typically would move with the door and is centered side to side in line with the opening drive. If it's unlatched the door from the opener, you should just have to open the door all the way- do it slightly quickly and it will click back in place. This is an emergency disconnect so you can close the door in case the opener breaks in the open position. Another possibility is the counterweight spring cable. But that is on the side of the door and it would make it difficult to open and close the door manually. If you can post a bit more information, or better yet, a picture of the cord you're talking about I could help more.
- Q:London taxi safety - automatic door-locking?
- Apparently it is a motion sensor (not the driver using the accelerator) that causes the doors to lock, and when the vehicle comes to a halt the doors unlock *unless* the driver presses the brake. LTI, the manufacturer of the TX4, has recently issued a statement: The door locking system on the London taxi works through motion sensors so that when the vehicle is in motion the locks in the passenger compartment operate to prevent the doors from being opened from inside the taxi. When the vehicle is not in motion the doors can be opened unless the driver depresses the brake pedal in which case the doors remain locked from the inside of the passenger compartment. In normal operating circumstances the rear passenger compartment door locking system is designed so that the door can be opened from the outside and overrides the vehicles motion locking system. In the event of a fire causing electrical failure the motion locking system would fail and would not engage the rear passenger door locking thus allowing the rear passengers to exit the vehicle. The passengers would also still be able to open or break the rear window and open the doors using the outside handle. In some circumstances, although this is not usual, a driver might engage the manual central door locking system. In this instance, a passenger is still able to disengage the central door locking by flipping the lever by the door handle clearly marked “unlock” and then is able to exit the vehicle in the same conditions as above.
- Q:Estimated cost of installing automatic garage door?
- Folding door? Hinged, up-and-over? It's diyable for 150 quid /250 dollars if door is suitable
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range