Start Up:Electric Pump
Application:Clarified Water Pump
Packing:Export Standard Carton
Automatic Jet Pump
For water supply from wells or reservoirs.
For domestic use. For civil and industrial applications.
For garden use and irrigation
Maximum fluid temperature up to +60º C
Maximum ambient temperature up to +40º C
Maximum sand content: 0.25%
Total suction lift up to 8 m.
Motor and Pump
Three-phase: 380V-415V, Single-phase: 220V-240
Insulation: Class B
Pump body: Cast iron
Front cover: Cast iron
Mechanical seal: Ceramic and graphite
Shaft: 45# steel/stainless steel
Motor case: Aluminum
Tank: 24l(Cast iron/ SS)
Flexible hose: ½ "x1"
Pressure gauge: 7bar(100psi)
Warranty: 1 year
(according to our general sales conditions)
- Q:What does 'MCL' Unit stands for water pump.?
- What Does Mlc Stand For
- Q:4--6 inch deep well pump head? How much per hour out of water?.
- General agricultural pump 4-6 inches of lift at about 20 meters, the economic output of water is 140-200 cubic meters per hour
- Q:2001 Ford Windstar Van Water Pump?
- Disconnect lower radiator hose (8286) from the water pump lower tube. Remove the engine mount nuts. Remove the cowl extension panel. Disconnect the water bypass hose and the heater hose from the water pump outlet tube. Remove the water pump outlet tube bolt and position the tube assembly out of the way. Install the lifting eye to the exhaust manifold (9430). Attach engine lifting equipment and raise the engine 127 mm (5 inches). Remove the bolt and the accessory belt idler pulley. Remove the bolts and the generator support bracket. Remove the four bolts and the water pump pulley (8509). Remove the water pump. Remove the five nuts. Remove the five studs. Remove the four bolts. Remove the water pump, lower tube and gasket as an assembly.
- Q:Domestic pump automatic shut off the water, but also turn around, stop what happened?
- Absolutely at the pressure switch, just under pressure. The shell open pressure switch, will see there is a spring, the screw is to adjust the pressure of the ~ ~ ~ try, and I've done a lot.
- Q:Problem with my water pump!!?
- Sounds like it's waterlogged. That's what it's called when the water and the air in the resevoir tank mix, and the volume of air gets so small as to not be able to provide any decent compression with which to push water through the system. At that point, any time you open a fixture, the pressure drops enough to turn on the pump, and when you turn off the pump, if it's just right, it will turn off and then back on, then off, then on, back and forth till you shut it off and it can set and stabilize, till you need water again. The solution is to reintroduce a sizeable amount of air back into the top of the tank. If it's an older tank, without a bladder, (identified by the small bulge around the center of the tank and either a blue or rust color), then the best way is to simply drain the tank and restart the system. That way it will trap all the air in the top of the tank and you'll have enough pressurized air to push a gallon or two of water out, before the pump needs to kick on again. If it's the bladder type, with the bulge, then the bladder has blown and you're, in effect, working with a standard resevoir tank now, except that it will have an air valve in the top like a bicycle tire, so you can pressurize it with an air tank. If so, open some fixtures, start pressurizing the top of the tank and blow all the water out of the system. Once it's dry, put about 20 lbs. of pressure in the tank and start up the pump. You should be good to go.
- Q:Why does my water pump switch on and off about every 5 seconds?
- It sounds like the bladder in your pressure tank has ruptured.
- Q:water pump for a refrigerator?
- Flojet Bottled Water Dispenser
- Q:Kayak Foot Braces & Water Pump?
- Northwest okorder.com/ They also have a section where people sell their second-hand gear, you might look there as well.
- Q:my car overheated and i think it was something with the water pump, anyone now whats wrong and approx cost it?
- sounds like the car broke down so we are past the waterpump itself if you drove it until it stopped running. Unless a mechanic filled it up with water just to see how it runs after it cooled off its not possible to tell anything yet. It needs to get checked out at the shop. Once you find out what kind of damage is done we can telll more. I suspect you may have to check your important fluids a lot more often if you want to keep your car in good condition. If you ran it out of water and drove it until it damaged the engine it could be expensive to repair lets hope its not too bad ok? good luck
- Q:Water pump maintenance what should be maintained?
- 1 by sound to determine whether the bearing is good. If the sound is abnormal, replace the bearing.2, check whether the impeller is worn, if worn, will affect the flow, lift, efficiency, need to be replaced.3, check whether the mechanical seal can continue to use, can not be used, need to be replaced4, check the oil tank is missing oil, such as lack of oil to the appropriate location.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range