Start Up:Electric Pump
Application:Clarified Water Pump
Packing:Export Standard Carton
Automatic Jet Pump
For water supply from wells or reservoirs.
For domestic use. For civil and industrial applications.
For garden use and irrigation
Maximum fluid temperature up to +60º C
Maximum ambient temperature up to +40º C
Maximum sand content: 0.25%
Total suction lift up to 8 m.
Motor and Pump
Three-phase: 380V-415V, Single-phase: 220V-240
Insulation: Class B
Pump body: Cast iron
Front cover: Cast iron
Mechanical seal: Ceramic and graphite
Shaft: 45# steel/stainless steel
Motor case: Aluminum
Tank: 24l(Cast iron/ SS)
Flexible hose: ½ "x1"
Pressure gauge: 7bar(100psi)
Warranty: 1 year
(according to our general sales conditions)
- Q:How long should a water pump last?
- You didn't indicate from where the steam is originating. It could be from the radiator, radiator cap, coolant reservoir, cracked manifold, gaskets, hoses, etc, etc, etc, in which case, the water pump may have nothing to do with the problem (of course, a fault pump may CAUSE the problem, but, without more information, it's impossible to give you a specific answer). As far as how long water pumps last, it depends on the manufacture, whether it's new, used, or remanufactured, how much and how hard the vehicle is driven, etc etc etc. Generally speaking, a brand new water pump should last at least 10 years or 100,000 miles. Good luck!
- Q:What is optimal on/off cycle for well water pump?
- There is no optimum time. This is dependent on several factors. Assuming you are pumping into a small tank which is pressurized by the inflow of water from the pump (and the pressure also controls the pump) these reasons can be excessive use of water, the air space at the top of your tank has been absorbed into the water over a period of time and the volume of compressed air too small causing the pressure to drop too fast, or you could have leak in your water piping. If there is not enough air space in your tank, the pump will cycle extremely fast. If you don't have a tank, then the above information is incorrect. Good luck.
- Q:how do you change the water pump on a 96 3.5l dodge intrepid?
- in time is correct....but if you are really good you don't need to pull of the balancer....although not recomened you can fold the belt behind it if you need to but the proper way is to take it off.....hay desperate times call for despirate measures!!!!....by the way you might want to replace the timing belt idler pulley as well....cause at about 190,000 the bearing will seize
- Q:Water pump leaking after replacing coolant recovery tank?
- A leaky pump usually means that it has gone bad. Water pumps are not designed to last forever. If your water pump is leaking after it has been on your car for a while replace it weather it is causing your car to run hot or not. Not replacing it will only lead to more costly problems because it will only continue to get worse over time. It might be a good idea to have your engine pressure tested to insure that you haven't caused any major engine damage from overheating while only replacing your water pump will seal the pressure in the system and showing any major defects such as a blown head gasket. You should also preform a check of your other coolant system components such as your fan(s), thermostat, hoses, radiator, heater valve, belts, and recheck the reservoir. Good luck.
- Q:why is my truck overheating after a new thermostat and water pump?
- id say its the radiator after all what ya replaced. have it checked out at a shop. before ya do though ya might do a complete flush of the motor and the cooling system. might be a blockage in a water jacket in the motor. ya can buy the flush kit at any parts store, its simply a T that ya splice into on of the heater core hoses,hook up a water hose,turn heater on, and wait with the engine running. if theres any blockage it will spit and sputter till its pushed out with the water pressure. let it idle till clear water comes out then drain and add coolant. try this first with water only and if it doesnt solve your problem id say ya need a radiator.
- Q:The efficiency of water pump frequency conversion is very low, why?
- Pump power frequency operation, speed is rated. Frequency conversion actually adjusts the speed of the pump (the speed becomes smaller), and the flow of the pump moves parallel and downward. As for efficiency, it depends on the operating conditions of the pump. Does it deviate or run to the minimum efficiency position of the flow curve of the pump?.
- Q:why is coolant coming out above the water pump on a 1998 olds intrigue wit a 3.8 v6?
- That tube is part of the water pump housing. Essentially the water pump. You may be able to get the leak fixed but if it's that old just go ahead and replace the pump.
- Q:How to install a water pump?
- Q:Changed water pump and radiator now car does not run hot as it should?
- Definitely check your thermostat out...
- Q:Help look for water pump.?
- go you five and six show room only prospects of high pressure of toll pump or submersible menu check if you like buy no like no buy
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range