Automatic Doors Systems
(1)ISO 9001 & CE Certified
(4)Easy to install and adjust
Range of the Door
Door Leaf max Weight
90kg x 2
120kg x 2
Max Door Leaf Thickness
AC220±10%, 50-60 Hz
Input Current (Standby)
Manual Pushing Force
(1)Exists in double and single sliding versions;
(2)Powerful and full functions: offer our users 4 operating options of full automatic,half open, constant open and constant lock;
(3)Flexibility:allows tempered glass door leaves as well as 50mm thickness wooden door leaves;
(4)Reliability:built-in microprocessor ensures the accuracy and precision of the operation;
(5)Safety:the door leaf(ves) will go backward when people or moving obstacles approach while closing,which prevents the clamp injury and damage of the door itself.
(6)The door leaf(ves) could be deftly manually opened at a power failure;
(7)Modularization design allows a simple and easy installation;
(8)Purpose made polyurethane covered silent wheels realize quiet operations;
(9)Multiple optional access method:
a.Sensors: microwave sensor,feet sensor;
b.Password:password or finger print identification access;
c.Card:IC card,RFIC card;
d.Button:Elbow touch,feet touch and long-distance buttons.
- Q:Garage automatic door remote control with a how much money
- Remote control itself is not worth the money, with the manual cost of expensive, it is estimated that more than 100 yuan
- Q:When you are walking in or out of the grocery store do you use the automatic doors or do you manually open it?
- I don't know what state or city you live in but I have not seen in our grocery stores that open manually for at least 10 years...
- Q:How to fix automatic door lock on a 2002 Toyota Camry?
- You can fix anything yourself if your willing to learn new things. This is actually one of two things, and pretty easy to tell which. First take the door panel off. You will see a couple relays inside. At least one will be for your door locks, probably two. See if they click when you try to lock and unlock the door. My hunch is they will. If they do, then you have to find the solenoid that physically locks the door. You will need to measure the voltage on the wires going to it. If you can't get 12 volts on any of the wires when you lock/unlock the doors, then the problem is likely a relay. But I suspect all will be ok with the voltages, and the solenoid wont move. In that case the solenoid must be replaced.
- Q:How do my world do automatic door automatic door production method
- You can use brush strange cage, snowman in the temperate terrain can not move, the player close to the characteristics of jump to build.
- Q:how do automatic doors work?
- A motion sensor or pressure pad activates the door, which then usually uses a hydraulic system to open and close the door.
- Q:Why wont my automatic garage door close?
- The pull rope that you're using to close the door manually releases the door from a trolley. It sounds like the door needs to be engaged back into the trolley. By raising the door manually (w/o pulling the rope) hard enough, it should engage back into the trolley.
- Q:Automatic Doggie Door---any experiences/advice?
- I had a hybrid once that decided she could eat her own dog door inside one day. It meant the cat also got out. I decided to try the dog door with the magnet, but the cat quickly learned she can paw at it hard enough and open it. Then I tried the one with the key. It worked pretty well until she decided it didn't unlock fast enough (sometimes her fur would hide the key, I guess, and it frustrated her). You can also get locking dog doors so that your dogs can use it only when you're watching or during times that the cats are up, if you'd like.
- Q:automatic sliding door?
- its a door that opens by itself when you walk near it lol what is your question?
- Q:why pont trans1998 automatic door not working?
- u have to change the moter on the door
- Q:My automatic garage door has suddenly started to open and close repeatedly when I push the close button - why?
- You may need to adjust the down limit. This could be a limit switch on the track that just needs to be moved a little or an adjustment dial at the motor housing. Check your manual for how to make this adjustment. The photo eyes at the bottom could be just a little out of alignment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range