Automatic Doors Systems
(1)ISO 9001 & CE Certified
(4)Easy to install and adjust
Range of the Door
Door Leaf max Weight
90kg x 2
120kg x 2
Max Door Leaf Thickness
AC220±10%, 50-60 Hz
Input Current (Standby)
Manual Pushing Force
(1)Exists in double and single sliding versions;
(2)Powerful and full functions: offer our users 4 operating options of full automatic,half open, constant open and constant lock;
(3)Flexibility:allows tempered glass door leaves as well as 50mm thickness wooden door leaves;
(4)Reliability:built-in microprocessor ensures the accuracy and precision of the operation;
(5)Safety:the door leaf(ves) will go backward when people or moving obstacles approach while closing,which prevents the clamp injury and damage of the door itself.
(6)The door leaf(ves) could be deftly manually opened at a power failure;
(7)Modularization design allows a simple and easy installation;
(8)Purpose made polyurethane covered silent wheels realize quiet operations;
(9)Multiple optional access method:
a.Sensors: microwave sensor,feet sensor;
b.Password:password or finger print identification access;
c.Card:IC card,RFIC card;
d.Button:Elbow touch,feet touch and long-distance buttons.
- Q:What is GMT automatic door?
- Taiwan is a gated brand, with automatic doors sliding door, to spring, hardware and so on
- Q:My world mobile version, why transferred to this, so that those items will not be used. why?
- Hello, you refer to the redstone circuit, this is very complex, it is recommended to play the first version of the computer. The following is a brief introduction:
Redstone circuits are structures that you can build to control or activate other machines.
The circuit itself can be designed either to respond manually to the player or to work automatically - or to repeatedly output a signal, or to respond to non-player-induced changes such as biological movement, falling items, plant growth, day and night Replacement and so on. Minecraft can be controlled by the red stone of the mechanical category almost covered you can imagine the limit, small to the simplest machinery (such as automatic doors and optical switch), large area to the huge elevator, automatic farm, game platform, Even the game built-in computer.
From the Mexican ink inkstone, AUDIT team go to my world 32 to answer your questions, if any questions please continue to ask, I will try to answer your questions, hope landlord adoption, thank you.
- Q:How do the automatic doors in stores work?
- There is a sensor that detects someone approaching the door. It could be a switch in a floor mat or an ultrasonic device that receives an echo from an approaching customer. The sensor operates some sort of electric motor that drives a mechanism that opens the door.
- Q:What is the price of the Bill automatic door?
- Smooth automatic door of the basic working principle is: installed in front of the door sensor infrared emission tube emitting a beam of infrared light, in the detection area to form a radiation surface, the radiation surface for the detection area, the light will be reflected in the target into this In a region, the infrared receiver detects and sends an electrical signal that reflects the red light. The signal is amplified, plastic input microcomputer. The computer according to the set procedures to command the motor and drive mechanism to work, so that the door set by the program to open, accelerate, full speed, brake slowly, close. When the door is closed when the door will be back when the obstacles, until the barrier is closed. As can be seen from the previous narrative, and then add some control components, by the controller can achieve more smooth automatic doors performance.
- Q:2007 Chevy Uplander automatic sliding door problems?
- I guess the first answer didnt read your problem, didnt see the BUTTONS NOW DONT WORK statement. So ignore the top two responses. I guess both didnt read your statement about the buttons not working, that popping sound isnt good. Nope, pretty much your going to have to get the dealership to fix that puppy!!!! That pop sound was probably the cable snapping & it disable the entire system that is why the buttons do not work anymore. If it is the cables, you will have to replace the entire sliding door mechanism. You may want to get use to opening & closing that door manually if you dont want to shell out the money to have it fixed.
- Q:Buy automatic entry into what subjects?
- It depends on the value of automatic doors if the larger included in the fixed assets, if the value is not included in the management costs. Construction of the tool when the purchase of tools in the factory can be a one-time production costs included in the management.
- Q:how do automatic doors work?
- A motion sensor or pressure pad activates the door, which then usually uses a hydraulic system to open and close the door.
- Q:The basic function of the automatic door
- Through the remote control switch, so that he entered the "automatic" state, the so-called automatic, that is, as long as someone through this door, sensor door control system will automatically determine and open the door, people through; people after the door will be timely Automatically shut down, (that is, people to open the door, people closed the door.) This will not only save indoor air-conditioning energy, as well as effective isolation of outdoor dust into, but also to isolate some noise. And all this, no need to operate, completely by the intelligent system automatically
- Q:Cause and effect on the automatic double door invented by Thomas Jefferson?
- Automatic double door: Cause - people wanted to enter buildings without going to all the trouble of opening doors by hand. Effect - people entered buildings without going to all the trouble of opening doors by hand.
- Q:How do you make an automatic door in minecraft (not the iron door)?
- Hope this helps!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range