Automatic Door Glass Sliding :
Smart Automatic Door
(1)ISO 9001 & CE Certified
(4)Easy to install and adjust
Range of the Door
Door Leaf max Weight
90kg x 2
120kg x 2
Max Door Leaf Thickness
AC220±10%, 50-60 Hz
Input Current (Standby)
Manual Pushing Force
(1)Exists in double and single sliding versions;
(2)Powerful and full functions: offer our users 4 operating options of full automatic,half open, constant open and constant lock;
(3)Flexibility:allows tempered glass door leaves as well as 50mm thickness wooden door leaves;
(4)Reliability:built-in microprocessor ensures the accuracy and precision of the operation;
(5)Safety:the door leaf(ves) will go backward when people or moving obstacles approach while closing,which prevents the clamp injury and damage of the door itself.
(6)The door leaf(ves) could be deftly manually opened at a power failure;
(7)Modularization design allows a simple and easy installation;
(8)Purpose made polyurethane covered silent wheels realize quiet operations;
(9)Multiple optional access method:
a.Sensors: microwave sensor,feet sensor;
b.Password:password or finger print identification access;
c.Card:IC card,RFIC card;
d.Button:Elbow touch,feet touch and long-distance buttons.
- Q:Does anybody have a minivan with automatic doors?
- Its nothing they did during an oil change. These auto doors are known for problems, even Chrysler Town and Country's and Ford vans with auto doors. Check the track to see if something is in its path. Could even be the motor or cable binding.
- Q:2.65 meters in width, can do revolving door?
- 2.8-3.5m for the general shopping malls of the revolving door width, large flow of people; such as rotating anti-tail with the door, allowing only one pass rate, 1.5m width enough.
- Q:Pros and cons of automatic sliding doors on minivan?
- The pros are convenience. But there's a lot to be said for simplicity - and the manual operating doors are significantly less apt to cause problems in the future.
- Q:Is it possible to express an automatic door?
- In the days of the library which can be found inside
- Q:How does the automatic door work?
- The automatic door system consists of sensors, controllers, motors, rails and doors. The sensor is now mostly microwave sensors, the equivalent of a radar, when there is a movement near the object, it sends a signal to the controller. Controller is generally used PLC programming microcomputer, we can adjust the controller through the door to open the door when the speed. The controller controls the operation of the motor and the motor is connected to the door by means of a toothed belt and a door connection (connected by a hanging part). There is a pulley on the hanging part. The door is hung on the guide rail by a pulley on the hanging part Can slide. The rails are fixed on the beams and the beams are firmly connected to the walls on both sides. The gravity of the door is supported by the guide rail, and the belt pull door slides left and right on the rail
- Q:2013 Mazda3 five door automatic or manual?
- Whatever your preference. Why not get a 2012? Mazda is offering 0% and cash back. You'll save thousands.
- Q:can anyone tell me why my automatic door locks stopped working?
- My guess bad ground ,switch or relay
- Q:Has an automatic door ever not opened for you?
- Yes! It was exactly like the time when It doesn't open for Bart simpson when he loses his soul. I walked up and just face planted right into it. My girlfriend didn't stop laughing for like an hour
- Q:Automatic pet door i.e. over the hedge movie?
- Yes they exist, if u have one animal they r great,we have multiple n our cats rnt allowed outside. The door dsnt lock right after the dog comes in so the cats wait n then jump out when the dog comes thru the door, it depends on where u live as to who sells them n how much. I wld jst google it
- Q:Glass automatic door failure, how emergency lock?
- With 101 glue in the two doors attached to the thickened glass body to do the door twist, and then the idea of locking. When the door is repaired, in the place where the vitreous body pouring 101 glue can remove the vitreous. You can first experiment, it can be removed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range