Automatic Door Glass Sliding :
Smart Automatic Door
(1)ISO 9001 & CE Certified
(4)Easy to install and adjust
Range of the Door
Door Leaf max Weight
90kg x 2
120kg x 2
Max Door Leaf Thickness
AC220±10%, 50-60 Hz
Input Current (Standby)
Manual Pushing Force
(1)Exists in double and single sliding versions;
(2)Powerful and full functions: offer our users 4 operating options of full automatic,half open, constant open and constant lock;
(3)Flexibility:allows tempered glass door leaves as well as 50mm thickness wooden door leaves;
(4)Reliability:built-in microprocessor ensures the accuracy and precision of the operation;
(5)Safety:the door leaf(ves) will go backward when people or moving obstacles approach while closing,which prevents the clamp injury and damage of the door itself.
(6)The door leaf(ves) could be deftly manually opened at a power failure;
(7)Modularization design allows a simple and easy installation;
(8)Purpose made polyurethane covered silent wheels realize quiet operations;
(9)Multiple optional access method:
a.Sensors: microwave sensor,feet sensor;
b.Password:password or finger print identification access;
c.Card:IC card,RFIC card;
d.Button:Elbow touch,feet touch and long-distance buttons.
- Q:what is the best automatic garage door opener?
- Hi All, found all the answers useful. Can someone tell me whether the recommended Chamberlain/Liftmaster door openers are sold in Sydney,Australia?
- Q:Translate the automatic door in the process of suddenly stop what reason
- Rotate and roll it. The The Axis to do the translation, round children around the axis to do the rotation
- Q:Which expert know how to control the automatic door out?
- What is the specific problem
- Q:does anyone know how automatic doors work its my homework i need help?
- There are many types of automatic doors (roll up, sliding, swinging). All have a signal input that, once activated, sends a signal to a control unit that will actuate the motor. The motor then turns how ever fast the control unit has been adjusted to make it turn. The motor will slow down when it either hits a limit switch (a mechanical switch that tells the control that it has been activated) or when the control tells the motor to slow or stop because it has a revolution counter (a counter on the motor that communicates how many turns the motor has made so the control can know where the door is) and it communicates with the control. This is commonly known as a micro processed system and it is what prevents a motor from making a door slam open or closed. There can be many ways to activate an automatic door (key switch, handicap push button, sensor, a reception desk type switch, or even a timer) There are also several different types of sensors, safety sensors, activation sensors, and inside of those two categories there are many more. Hope this helps :)
- Q:Estimated cost of installing automatic garage door?
- It is possible to install opener on any door. Some require a little more work than others, like reinforcing struts etc. The rule of thumb is - the easier the door woks, the longer the opener is going to last. If you do it yourself, probably under two hundred. If you have professional do it, $300 plus. Buy a good quality one (from a professional) even if you install it your self. Parts are easier to get. If you get one from Lowe's/Home Depot most dealers don't stock parts for those throw-aways.
- Q:Who has an automatic door program to send me a, preferably a set of programs
- There are many types of induction automatic door machine, and in the purchase of automatic doors have a brief introduction, in this, only the translation-type induction automatic door machine as an example to introduce the basic principles of automatic door machine.
- Q:History of revolving doors
- In Italy in the 1920s, several wings were made, and the wings were designed to swing in both directions. Later, a Swedish revolving door manufacturer has introduced a new two-wing door, they added the original design on the basis of the motor and the booth. There were also three wing doors and four wing doors. Three-wing revolving door in the airport and the hotel has been very common, smaller doors for hand luggage through the diameter of 4.2 ~ 5.4m revolving door more convenient luggage cart access. Four-wing door of the use of higher performance, the flow of people through the larger. A diameter of 2m four-wing revolving door at 10r / min speed, people in the normal walking speed, each hour can be two-way through 10X4X60 = 2400 (person). Four-wing revolving door is the most widely used in office buildings and hotels. Five wing door has not been developed, there is no market. In the original patent proposed two special purpose of the design: one is the door to move to the side; the other is "break out" ring strong. These designs are already very popular before today's folding doors are popular. The door side of the mobile and folding combination of the door, so that the opening of the revolving door increased by nearly 50%, in order to ensure that the building in a fire, the revolving door is still as a fast access to the building, to ensure that the danger The personnel can escape from the building, the door of the revolving door is designed to be foldable, so that each individual door when the pressure, in the opposite direction of rotation to release or rotate an angle to form a channel. Many countries or regions in the world have included this performance requirement in safety regulations.
- Q:Automatic Doors/Computers??? Help!?
- prefect example stanley doors one of the manufacture of automatic doors, the automatic doors work off motion the same process as motion sensors lights on the side of a house in this case two sensors are mounted on both sides of the door at the top some look like a oval shape mount on the door once someone walks in front of the door the sensor detects their movement sends a signal through the circuit card to the motor to open the door the same process when someone exits, these doors are now replacing the old photoelectric eye beam that are mounted lower is still being use ,i'm not stating that some on the market is control by a pc but the basic doors that you see at walmart ,krogers,targets,etc are now days control by motion
- Q:Automatic doors can only open the reasons can not be closed
- First look at the sensor within the scope of whether there are objects, so that induction radar to the object.
Second check the door under the various parts of the door can work properly.
Finally, view the next line, excluding the signal transmission caused by the error.
- Q:How to remove automatic garage door opener?
- Sometimes you may find it necessary to disable your automatic garage door opener. For example, in a power outage, you may need to raise and lower the door manually. In addition, adjusting a garage door for travel and stops can take time, if adjustments are needed, and it may be simpler to disable the automatic functionality and operate the door manually until you have time to make the adjustments.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range