|Place of Origin:||Brand Name:||Model Number:|
|Door Material:||14 patent style for your choose:||highest quality:|
|stainless steel material:||CE and ISO 9001 certificate:||Special Function:|
|Product Material:||Screen Netting Material:|
1. Material: High Strength Stainless Steel, Aluminium
2. High performance of Anti-Wind (Max width of chassis 838 mm)
3. Reasonable designed mechanical structure
4. Non-tranck moving, Single Track, double tracks
5. Double motors with Intelligent rectification function
6. Long distance remote control
7. High level design
8. Higth connection strength of S bend
9 Double bearings of moving wheels
10. Double Self-Lock
11. LED display screen with 500 words input by any language
12. ISO Certificate
13. OEM Manufacture & Design service
|Packaging Detail:||MDF box and angle steel frames|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days after the balance|
The barreir has the parameters such as follows:
2)The length is up to customer's request
Electric Retractable Gate
|Standard Height||1600mm (customized height available)|
|Wheel Base||570mm (center-center)|
|Power Voltage||AC220V±20% 50Hz; AC110V±10% 60Hz|
|Power Consumption||250W - 370W|
|Working Temperature||-30°c - +50°c|
|Remote Control Distance||≤50m|
|Main Parts Material|
|Auxiliary Parts Material||38×34×1.0 mm|
|Widly Applied to||Enterprise, Factory, Park, School, University, Stadium...|
3. About this gate motor:
|Motor style:||4-wheel trackless |
|Power:||370 / 550 / 750W|
|Engine voltage & frequency:||220V ± 10% , 50HZ|
|Operation current:||≤2.5A x 2|
|Working temperature:||-45 °C - +75 °C|
4. About this gate's curity board and wheel:
|SCL Curity Board:|
Strong cold hadiness , in severe cold weather ,it can input current to the motor
to make it increase temperature automatically to ensure it can work normally.
|SSCL Gate Wheel:|
It made of Cast Aluminum with Pure Natural car rubber. it can walk in -45 °C condition
and walk at least 300,000 times.
5. About this gate's electric wire:
|SSCL electric wire:|
32 core cable ,in -45 °C condition it can be bent ,straight back
and forth 200 hundred thousands times ,the cable won't be cracked or broken.
|Other's electric wire:||16 core cable , in -40 °C condition it will be frozen stiff and be easy cracked ,broken.|
7. About this gate's production process:
8. About this gate's packing:
1.Inside is foam plastic board , paper carton . outside is strong wooden case.
2.We can aslo make the packing as yours.
9. About project example photos:
- Q:How many with automatic door locks have locked yourself out of the car?
- We had rented a Town Car on a ski trip a few years back. While in Breckenridge,CO , we locked the keys in the car (it was running) it was cold and the snow was pouring down. I used a coat hanger to push inside the window and finally hit the doorlock button to unlock. Ever since, I've been neurotic about where the keys are and I try to carry a spare key.
- Q:Automatic garage door won't operate?
- Again people, brand, type, model, year of manufacture... Important info to have! Disconnect the door from the opener and try opening and closing it by hand. If the door works properly, then the problem is in the opener. If it's a chain or belt drive, and you hear the motor running, but the chain/belt doesn't move, then the drive gear is shot (Chamberlain, Sears, Liftmaster). If it's a Genie, and the motor runs but the screw doesn't turn, either the fiber screw-to-motor shaft adapter is stripped, or one of the screw clips is broken. If you only hear humming, there may be a bad relay or motor capacitor in the unit. If the unit is more than 9 or 10 years old, don't waste money having it repaired. Replace it. Otherwise, you'll probably need a professional to diagnose it.
- Q:what is the best automatic garage door opener?
- I do not think any one brand is the best, although Genie does make a good machine, so do other companies. So rather than talk about brands I think it is much better to talk about features. A direct drive, screw type is the best. The reason why is because it has the fewest mechanical pieces inside. If you have few pieces and fewer things that move, obviously there are fewer things to wear out or go bad. Secondly is size. If you have a one car garage a 1/2 hp opener is plenty big. If you have a 2 car garage and only one garage door you will need a 3/4 hp machine. Thirdly is options. A wireless, keyless touch pad is handy and easy to install. You want two car transmitters. Other nice features are remote lights on only and a vacation lock to turn your system off if you are going to be gone for a long time. Thieves are very smart and given enough time and the right equipment they can open the garage door as easily as you can. By turning the garage door opener off lock position it becomes impossible for them to open it no matter how many electronic devices they have.
- Q:Can the fire door be replaced by an electric door?
- The fire access door must be ready to be pushed at any time to be pushed outside.
So, as long as you can always open, set the automatic door is possible. But turn the door, the shutter door is not enough, be sure to set the door or shutter doors, only in the side next to set out to open the door.
- Q:Can I extend the range of my automatic garage door opener?
- Lengthening the wire won't extend the range at all & sometimes will decrease the range. The receiver is tuned to the length of the wire that it came with from the factory. The antenna wire should be facing straight down toward the floor & not pointing outside. The normal range is 50 to 75' but can be shorter if there is a lot of outside interference. Make sure to have the battery in the remote checked also.
- Q:How to fix automatic door lock on a 2002 Toyota Camry?
- Toyota Camry Door Lock Problems
- Q:If I paint myself invisible, would an automatic door open for me?
- automatic door's use infrared light,microwave light or a pressure sensor. if it is an infrared one it will still sense you because you would only be invisible to visible light (it would sense the heat) but the chair might not get sensed because it may be the same temperature as everything else, the microwave one would sense both and pressure is sensed by weight
- Q:How much is the electric door?
- Electric door prices from more than 600 to more than 10,000 have, according to their own situation to choose their own electric door.
- Q:How do you fix an automatic garage door?
- it needs resetting or is stuck but unless you kno how to do this, we cant help you
- Q:What is the motor of the automatic door motor?
- Is the ordinary motor, of course, there are exchanges and DC of the points, but most of the current application of the DC motor, because of his adjustable speed.
And then through the motor shaft embedded in a synchronous wheel, pull the timing belt, the belt will be transmitted to the door, and the rotary motion into a linear motion.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range