|Place of Origin:||Brand Name:||Model Number:|
|Door Material:||14 patent style for your choose:||highest quality:|
|stainless steel material:||CE and ISO 9001 certificate:||Special Function:|
|Product Material:||Screen Netting Material:|
1. Material: High Strength Stainless Steel, Aluminium
2. High performance of Anti-Wind (Max width of chassis 838 mm)
3. Reasonable designed mechanical structure
4. Non-tranck moving, Single Track, double tracks
5. Double motors with Intelligent rectification function
6. Long distance remote control
7. High level design
8. Higth connection strength of S bend
9 Double bearings of moving wheels
10. Double Self-Lock
11. LED display screen with 500 words input by any language
12. ISO Certificate
13. OEM Manufacture & Design service
|Packaging Detail:||MDF box and angle steel frames|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days after the balance|
The barreir has the parameters such as follows:
2)The length is up to customer's request
Electric Retractable Gate
|Standard Height||1600mm (customized height available)|
|Wheel Base||570mm (center-center)|
|Power Voltage||AC220V±20% 50Hz; AC110V±10% 60Hz|
|Power Consumption||250W - 370W|
|Working Temperature||-30°c - +50°c|
|Remote Control Distance||≤50m|
|Main Parts Material|
|Auxiliary Parts Material||38×34×1.0 mm|
|Widly Applied to||Enterprise, Factory, Park, School, University, Stadium...|
3. About this gate motor:
|Motor style:||4-wheel trackless |
|Power:||370 / 550 / 750W|
|Engine voltage & frequency:||220V ± 10% , 50HZ|
|Operation current:||≤2.5A x 2|
|Working temperature:||-45 °C - +75 °C|
4. About this gate's curity board and wheel:
|SCL Curity Board:|
Strong cold hadiness , in severe cold weather ,it can input current to the motor
to make it increase temperature automatically to ensure it can work normally.
|SSCL Gate Wheel:|
It made of Cast Aluminum with Pure Natural car rubber. it can walk in -45 °C condition
and walk at least 300,000 times.
5. About this gate's electric wire:
|SSCL electric wire:|
32 core cable ,in -45 °C condition it can be bent ,straight back
and forth 200 hundred thousands times ,the cable won't be cracked or broken.
|Other's electric wire:||16 core cable , in -40 °C condition it will be frozen stiff and be easy cracked ,broken.|
7. About this gate's production process:
8. About this gate's packing:
1.Inside is foam plastic board , paper carton . outside is strong wooden case.
2.We can aslo make the packing as yours.
9. About project example photos:
- Q:2007 Honda Accord EXL. Does this car have automatic door locks?
- No, it will not do that. I believe that only happens on the 08 model.
- Q:Automatic door password Many people know, how to change the new
- This access control controller is operating instructions
Remember that this is generally modified as follows: * Management password * 0 Access password #
Each lock is not the same, it is recommended that you look for instructions, in accordance with the home code to modify the settings
- Q:How do I set the automatic door to open the door automatically?
- Can not be set, no electricity automatic door can not move, and only manually opened
- Q:Pros and cons of automatic sliding doors on minivan?
- The pros are convenience. But there's a lot to be said for simplicity - and the manual operating doors are significantly less apt to cause problems in the future.
- Q:spilled coke on automatic door locks, now they stick. HELP?
- My first thought would be to spray a silicone based product into the lock to lubricate the locks, but that also may not be the best idea. Perhaps when the liquid (Coke) completely dries, the stickiness will eventually wear off. Good luck with that. Maybe changing the rules about food and drinks in the car may need to be ammended in your household.
- Q:Shopping malls glass induction automatic door slogan
- Do not push the door automatically
- Q:My lift master automatic garage door stops before fully opening?
- It's SUPPOSED to have a yellow LED. The yellow one on the transmitter stays on-it indicates power is on. The green one on the receiver lights up when the beams are properly aligned. If a safety sensor is tripped on the way down, the door will open back up and the lights will flash on and off. However, if the door simply stops at the same place whether going up or down, the problem ISN'T the safety sensors. You'll need to first make sure the door works ok. Start by looking at the springs above the door. Make sure one isn't broken. If it is, call a company to replace it. If it looks ok... Disconnect the door from the opener and open and close it manually. Make sure it works without jamming up anywhere. If it's ok... With the door still disconnected, run the opener and see if the carriage travels the proper distance front to back. If ok, reconnect the opener. You can try adjusting the open and close force limits. These are on the control panel on the back (or side) of the machine. Increase them slightly until the door works properly. If you still can't get it to work you'll have to call someone to come out and fix it. It may well be worth the time and aggravation you'll save.
- Q:How can I disable the automatic door locks on a 1998 Infiniti Q45?
- The feature is integrated into your security system and will be difficult to bypass... however you could disable the door of your choice by pulling the door panel and disconnecting the automatic lock connection... the other 3 will work and you won't lock yourself out anymore..
- Q:Yum mobile phone door limit, and sometimes can not open the door,
- Replace the door sensor!
- Q:How do you open an automatic garage door from the outside?
- Did you try Open sesame? Kidding. I assume you don't have the remote, and there's no keypad on the outside wall? Or some older ones had just a key slot? No? I've heard that some locksmiths or garage door pros have a universal transmitter. Which is like a master key for AGD transmitters. Whether it's true or not, I don't know. I've never needed one. But the theory is sound. I can't think of any other way, without seeing it, other than cutting through the door carefully and repairing it. If you can reach the release cord somehow, that would work too. Good luck.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range