Best manufacturer of laptop ac adapter in the world.
Hot-sale Auto 90W small universal laptop adapter with LCD display
1) 7 Voltages Auto-Detection
2) 9 output connectors
3) 1 LCD Display
4) Max Power: 90W (For Home use)
6) efficiency >85%
7) Product Size: 110x52x27.5MM
Over Current Protection
Over Voltage Protection
Short circuit Protection
Over Heat Protection
Product Gross Weight:0.5KG
Product Size: 110x52x27.5MM Carton: 22PCS/CTN
Carton size: 41.5x37x39CM
- Q:The function of computer monitor power adapter
- The function of computer monitor power adapter
- Q:How to classify inductors
- According to the different structure of the inductor, the inductor can be divided into single layer and multi-layer inductors, FDC633W inductors with wound and inter winding, and a skeleton and no skeleton inductor
- Q:The value of the inductance is determined by what
- The quality factor of the inductor is related to the DC resistance of the coil conductor, the dielectric loss of the coil frame, and the loss caused by the iron core and the shield.
- Q:Is the inductor inductor
- Divided into inductive and capacitive reactance, classification and comparison of science is impedor (inductors) and capacitive devices (capacitor) referred to as the reactor, but because of the past with the first inductor, and is called the reactor, so the capacitor is now known as capacitive device, and reactor as an inductor.
- Q:Laptop power adapter is used to do
- The power adapter output low voltage DC power into the computer, through the computer motherboard power supply circuit for further processing
- Q:The role of inductance in the circuit
- On the basis of Lenz's law, the magnetic flux will borrow the voltage by induction (EMF) and tend to resist a change in current. The ratio of change in magnetic flux changing the amount of current is called self inductance,
- Q:Why inductors do not consume electricity
- When the inductor is connected with the direct current, the inductance is charged, and the charge which is filled with the inductance two will never disappear
- Q:What is the inductor
- If the inductor is in the absence of an electric current, it will try to block the current flowing through it when the circuit is switched on; if the inductor is in the state of current passing, it will try to keep the current
- Q:What are the main parameters of inductance?
- A quantity of inductance, also known as a physical quantity, which produces self inductance.
- Q:Inductance is the sensor?
- When the coil passes through the current, a magnetic field is formed in the coil, and the induced magnetic field generates an induced current to resist the current flowing through the coil.
Our products have perfect protection functions, which includes complete over-charge, over-release, over temperature, over-current and over-voltage and have stable, safe and reliable performance.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||16.00% Western Europe
14.29% Central America
14.29% South Asia
13.00% South America
11.00% North America
10.00% Eastern Europe
8.50% Southeast Asia
||ISO 9001-2008; RoHS; FCC; CE
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, German, French, Russian
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average