Automatic Sliding Door :
1.industrial rolling and automatic
2.fit for clean room
3.anti-insect and dustproof
4.high frequency opening
Range of the Door
Door Leaf max Weight
90kg x 2
120kg x 2
Max Door Leaf Thickness
AC220±10%, 50-60 Hz
Input Current (Standby)
Manual Pushing Force
(1)Exists in double and single sliding versions;
(2)Powerful and full functions: offer our users 4 operating options of full automatic,half open, constant open and constant lock;
(3)Flexibility:allows tempered glass door leaves as well as 50mm thickness wooden door leaves;
(4)Reliability:built-in microprocessor ensures the accuracy and precision of the operation;
(5)Safety:the door leaf(ves) will go backward when people or moving obstacles approach while closing,which prevents the clamp injury and damage of the door itself.
(6)The door leaf(ves) could be deftly manually opened at a power failure;
(7)Modularization design allows a simple and easy installation;
(8)Purpose made polyurethane covered silent wheels realize quiet operations;
(9)Multiple optional access method:
a.Sensors: microwave sensor,feet sensor;
b.Password:password or finger print identification access;
c.Card:IC card,RFIC card;
d.Button:Elbow touch,feet touch and long-distance buttons.
- Q:Automatic door and access control system plus remote control plus sensor can you
- This is possible, as long as you add the controller and the sensor inside the module can be a module, but the module will own to buy,
- Q:Is it chivalrous to open an automatic door for a woman?
- Yes Rebel, you should definitely, the next time you see a pretty girl, run frantically in front of her so you get to the door first, then enthusiastically jump up and down on the censor waving your arms and screaming Chivalry is NOT dead!!!!!. Chicks love it. *eyeroll* No you dork (I kid), don't set off and automatic door for a woman, she will think you are weird and desperate. Trust me on this......roflmaooooo
- Q:why don't fast food restaurants have automatic doors?
- Too lazy to open doors now?
- Q:pneumatics and automatic doors?
- They could use pneumatics but mostly they use small motors to move them. If you want to build a door opener you can use a cylinder that can open and close it. Sliding side ways you will mount one end onto a rail that keeps it straight and the other end to the front of the cylinder shaft. You then use an pneumatic valve with either a pilot operated control via pressure plate to stand on or an electric solenoid getting a signal from a motion detector. then air is applied to the front of the cylinder to move it towards the back and then apply pressure on the back to move it forward. Use a timer to delay it though so it doesn't squash anyone. You can mount the cylinder differently for different movement. Otherwise you get pneumatic linear slides as well that Festo makes or you get pneumatic motors that can move a ball screw to move the door. Phone a Festo or Bosch agent in your area for specific products.
- Q:Buy automatic entry into what subjects?
- It depends on the value of automatic doors if the larger included in the fixed assets, if the value is not included in the management costs. Construction of the tool when the purchase of tools in the factory can be a one-time production costs included in the management.
- Q:Automatic door is how to do when someone came to the door?
- Induction automatic doors a lot of types, is only a common translation of automatic doors as an example to introduce its basic working principle:
(1) the main controller: it is the command center of the automatic door, through the internal command program with large-scale integrated block, issued a corresponding instruction, command motor or electric lock sys
tem work, and people through the main controller to adjust the door open Speed, opening amplitude and other parameters;
(2) sensor detectors: responsible for the collection of external signal devices, such as people's eyes, when a moving object into its scope of work, it can give the main controller a pulse signal;
(3) power motor: its task is to open the door and the door to provide the main force to control the door of the acceleration and deceleration operation;
(4) door spreader wheel system: for hanging activities of the door, while driving under the power to drive the door run;
(5) door travel track: the constraints of the door of the spreader wheel system to make it in a specific direction;
(6) timing belt: for the transmission of motor power generated by traction door spreader wheel system;
(7) the lower guide system: This is the lower part of the door guide and positioning device to prevent the door when running before and after the door swing;
Note: the door to complete a switch of the workflow: the sensor detects someone to enter ----- pulse signal will be passed to the main controller --- the main controller to determine the motor after the judge - the motor will run after the power Pass to the timing belt - the timing belt will pass the power to the spreader system to open the door - the door is opened by the controller to make a judgment --- to close the door to inform the motor to do reverse movement, close the door.
- Q:Newly bought electric door garage, only for remote control safe?
- The remote control re-encoded, or the host to change the frequency of the sound table, the same frequency with the host with the same frequency with the remote control
- Q:What are the high-end brands of automatic doors?
- Q:Cause and effect on the automatic double door invented by Thomas Jefferson?
- Automatic double door: Cause - people wanted to enter buildings without going to all the trouble of opening doors by hand. Effect - people entered buildings without going to all the trouble of opening doors by hand.
- Q:Automatic door accessories how to sell
- If there is a need I do door machine wholesale
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range