Automatic Sliding Door :
1.industrial rolling and automatic
2.fit for clean room
3.anti-insect and dustproof
4.high frequency opening
Range of the Door
Door Leaf max Weight
90kg x 2
120kg x 2
Max Door Leaf Thickness
AC220±10%, 50-60 Hz
Input Current (Standby)
Manual Pushing Force
(1)Exists in double and single sliding versions;
(2)Powerful and full functions: offer our users 4 operating options of full automatic,half open, constant open and constant lock;
(3)Flexibility:allows tempered glass door leaves as well as 50mm thickness wooden door leaves;
(4)Reliability:built-in microprocessor ensures the accuracy and precision of the operation;
(5)Safety:the door leaf(ves) will go backward when people or moving obstacles approach while closing,which prevents the clamp injury and damage of the door itself.
(6)The door leaf(ves) could be deftly manually opened at a power failure;
(7)Modularization design allows a simple and easy installation;
(8)Purpose made polyurethane covered silent wheels realize quiet operations;
(9)Multiple optional access method:
a.Sensors: microwave sensor,feet sensor;
b.Password:password or finger print identification access;
c.Card:IC card,RFIC card;
d.Button:Elbow touch,feet touch and long-distance buttons.
- Q:Automatic door anti - clip device definition
- Is generally more security light? Or another infrared sensor probe.
- Q:I need to ask access control one machine control sensor door, why will there be sensor door terminal with a voltage?
- Single door access control machine automatic door use: single door access control machine Whether it is simple card is still a single door attendance access control system, wiring method, find the access control machine +12 V and PUSH terminal, the two terminal leads to Relay power input, and then the relay output signal terminals where the NO and COM two leads connected to the automatic door sensor signal line input terminal, then access control one machine and automatic doors can be linked, and the external relay more Reliable and safe. For example: a customer requirements automatic door access in the working hours 8: 00-18: 00 people one to the door, automatic doors automatically open, non-working hours, need a legitimate person to open the card door. Implementation: automatic doors do not change before , The door outside the infrared sensor head has four lines connected to the automatic door control department, which has two power lines to the infrared sensor head power supply, do not move them.The other two are the switch signal line, cut off one, cut off, one access Controller COM, a head of the access control controller NO, (note: COM side not to +12.) And the above method of the first method used in parallel, you can meet the customer required time control. If the settings are completed, the following exception: the automatic door opened half of the immediately closed, or closed half and opened.
Access control controller type access control automatic sensor door, the realization of the method: a single door bi-directional access control controller as an example, the access controller relay output COM and NO connected to the automatic door sensor signal input terminal, if COM is connected Power, please remove in advance, this must pay attention. 51 Forum contains a large number of security knowledge of the literature for reference, I hope my answer to your question to help ~
- Q:Whether the revolving door movement is translation or rotation
- The revolving door movement is rotating.
- Q:What are the high-end brands of automatic doors?
- Q:Automatic door lock is broken on 2004 mercedes c230. Easy fix?
- These are air driven locks and likely the line has become disconnected or blocked. The fact that the lever is loose could also mean there are some other mechanical issues. With average logic and resourcefulness you should be able to figure out what is wrong by comparing it to the other rear door. The most difficult task is removing the door panels which can be tricky. You might also try researching the MCBA website and there posted technical articles.
- Q:History of revolving doors
- In Italy in the 1920s, several wings were made, and the wings were designed to swing in both directions. Later, a Swedish revolving door manufacturer has introduced a new two-wing door, they added the original design on the basis of the motor and the booth. There were also three wing doors and four wing doors. Three-wing revolving door in the airport and the hotel has been very common, smaller doors for hand luggage through the diameter of 4.2 ~ 5.4m revolving door more convenient luggage cart access. Four-wing door of the use of higher performance, the flow of people through the larger. A diameter of 2m four-wing revolving door at 10r / min speed, people in the normal walking speed, each hour can be two-way through 10X4X60 = 2400 (person). Four-wing revolving door is the most widely used in office buildings and hotels. Five wing door has not been developed, there is no market. In the original patent proposed two special purpose of the design: one is the door to move to the side; the other is "break out" ring strong. These designs are already very popular before today's folding doors are popular. The door side of the mobile and folding combination of the door, so that the opening of the revolving door increased by nearly 50%, in order to ensure that the building in a fire, the revolving door is still as a fast access to the building, to ensure that the danger The personnel can escape from the building, the door of the revolving door is designed to be foldable, so that each individual door when the pressure, in the opposite direction of rotation to release or rotate an angle to form a channel. Many countries or regions in the world have included this performance requirement in safety regulations.
- Q:dodge sprinter van automatic locking doors?
- Many European cars have this function (it locks all doors, trunk and fuel cap from about 5 mph on) which can be (re)set through the dedicated terminal or a PC with specific software hooked to the diagnostics connector. Unless you know someone who has the equipment and knows how to do it, you should see a dealer.
- Q:why don't fast food restaurants have automatic doors?
- Good question. They'd be a lot faster if I'm not deciding if the person inside is going to let me in first at the door or if they're going to let themselves out first. ARGH.
- Q:How does the access control system control automatic doors?
- You have a license card, when the card, the system will automatically identify, and then open the door.
- Q:How do you make an automatic door in minecraft (not the iron door)?
- Place the door, then right infront of it, place a pressure plate. When you step on the plate, the door will open for a few seconds.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range