Automatic Sliding Door :
1.industrial rolling and automatic
2.fit for clean room
3.anti-insect and dustproof
4.high frequency opening
Range of the Door
Door Leaf max Weight
90kg x 2
120kg x 2
Max Door Leaf Thickness
AC220±10%, 50-60 Hz
Input Current (Standby)
Manual Pushing Force
(1)Exists in double and single sliding versions;
(2)Powerful and full functions: offer our users 4 operating options of full automatic,half open, constant open and constant lock;
(3)Flexibility:allows tempered glass door leaves as well as 50mm thickness wooden door leaves;
(4)Reliability:built-in microprocessor ensures the accuracy and precision of the operation;
(5)Safety:the door leaf(ves) will go backward when people or moving obstacles approach while closing,which prevents the clamp injury and damage of the door itself.
(6)The door leaf(ves) could be deftly manually opened at a power failure;
(7)Modularization design allows a simple and easy installation;
(8)Purpose made polyurethane covered silent wheels realize quiet operations;
(9)Multiple optional access method:
a.Sensors: microwave sensor,feet sensor;
b.Password:password or finger print identification access;
c.Card:IC card,RFIC card;
d.Button:Elbow touch,feet touch and long-distance buttons.
- Q:Can the fire door be replaced by an electric door?
- Need to fire department approval, shall not arbitrarily change and move the fire facilities
- Q:Glass automatic door failure, how emergency lock?
- Place two wooden sides in the room, one end at the bottom of the closed glass door, one end on the column or wall. So that the door can not move on it, do not forget to both sides to withstand ah.
- Q:If I paint myself invisible, would an automatic door open for me?
- The door senses motion or mass that's in motion. Small animals won't set it off, but some large dogs have been known to get into grocery stores. Being invisible won't effect it. Funny thing, my son couldn't be sensed by these doors til he was 13 years old! He hated it. Had to wait for someone else to go through first. Everyone in town got to know him by this!
- Q:Disable Automatic Door Locks?
- I have no clue, but I agree with you that would be a pain. Where I live nobody locks their doors ...not the car doors anyway, and many don't bother locking the house doors. My car keys usually stay in the ignition, that way I'll always know where they are... and that way, if I'm somewhere and parked in someone's way, they can move the car out of the way without having to bother me. Your earlier commenter will probably think I live 100 years ago, LOL.
- Q:Automatic door translation how to achieve the phone to open the door
- Seemingly can not be achieved
- Q:Is it chivalrous to open an automatic door for a woman?
- Automatic doors just relieved the men from being the automatic doors for the women
- Q:My automatic garage door won't operate.?
- The eyes shine a beam across from one to another. The beam has to be lined up exactly or the door will start to close, then reverse itself and stay up/open. Keep adjusting the 'eyes' until they meet. One of them is probably the 'master' and will have a small light on it that shines only when the eyes meet. You may need to adjust how it sits on the rail, probably with a small screwdriver. Most garage door openers will have an online manual. Search for the name of your opener to see if that brand has one online. The 'box' that hangs from the ceiling will have the brand name and possibly model number on it.
- Q:How do the automatic doors in stores work?
- Expensive shops have the motor to swing the doors in the floor or wall above the door to not look mechanical. Cheap shops and places that require rapid access for maintenance, like health facilities, put a box above the door and an arm that runs to the door and it is in plain sight. These days the sensor is most often infrared and is in a bar above the center of the door. These are cheaper and more reliable in a noisy environment than ultrasonics. One proof of this is that if you stand still, the door will close because IR works by noticing changes in the heat profile and standing still removes the changes. Ultrasonic sends out a signal for an echo. Finally, there has to some kind of timer to keep the door open for as long as needed but not forever. Most use a small microprocessor to handle this and deal with errors. Many moving doors have current sensors that watch and if there is an increase in power while moving, it is assumed the door is hitting something and reverses or stops.
- Q:My automatic garage door is not working properly. What is the problem?
- Check stop switches
- Q:Automatic door control system plc program to ladder diagram
- When the sensor is close to the automatic door, the sensor X0 is ON, Y0 drives the motor to open the door at high speed, and when it reaches the door open speed switch X1, it becomes the low speed open door. When the door closes the limit switch X2, the motor stops and starts to delay. If the sensor detects no one in 0.5s, the Y2 starter motor is closed at high speed. When you close the door closing switch X4, change it to low speed and close the motor when the door close switch X5 is closed. In the closed period if the sensor detects someone, stop closing, T1 delay 0.5s automatically converted to high-speed open the door.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range