Detailed Product Description
Checking Fixture,Jig and Fixture:
We also manufacture the jigs for varioud industries.
These jigs are been manufactured using the high quality material and the precision required to manufacture these jigs.
The jigs we are capable of manufacturing are machine jigs,industrial jigs for automotive and welding industries.
Customized fixtures & Jigs
|Function||Locate and in some cases hold a worldpiece during either a machining operation or some other industrial process.|
Reduce the cost of production
Maintain consistent quality
Enable a variety of parts to be made to correct specifications.
Auto or motor Industry
- Q:Plastic long time to become sticky, how to remove?
- With blisters, put a little detergent, and then use an old toothbrush to brush.6, with a cloth with alcohol or Erguotou wipe it.7, with soap and a little ammonia and turpentine mixture, you can remove a lot of dirt, and make the glass surface more gloss (this applies to tiles, ceramics, glass, etc.).8, with sticky good transparent glue repeatedly sticky tear, you can remove some of the surface
- Q:What are the benefits of plastic bags? What's the disadvantage?
- Plastic bags not only bring harm to human beings, but also pose a threat to the survival of animals. The sheep love parade residue to eat in a plastic bag wrapped folder, but often even plastic bags together to eat it, because the plastic long time eat stranded in the stomach to digest, the stomach was filled with sheep, can not eat, can only be finally starved to death.
- Q:Are there any differences between plastic products and plastic products?
- Plastic products refers to the plastic products after heat treatment after the plastic after the injection molding into plastic products, is a kind of finished products, as we often say that the plastic cups, plastic shell, plastic parts, plastic is a kind of processed product
- Q:What is the material of plastic bottles? Will plasticizers be produced?
- At present, 90% of plastic bottles in the market are polyethylene terephthalate (PET) as a bottle body material. Professor Jiang Pingping of the school of chemical and materials engineering at Jiangnan University said that the substance in the bottled water PET generally does not contain plasticizers, which are determined by the manufacturing process of PET.
- Q:What do you mean seven and five under the plastic cup?
- This kind of plastic is good in plasticity and cheap in price; it can not be packaged food. The poisonous and harmful substances produced by plastics of this kind of material come from two aspects. One is the single molecule vinyl chloride which is not completely polymerized in the process of production, and the other is the harmful substance in the plasticizer (two). These two substances are easy to precipitate when they encounter high temperature and fat. Toxic substances enter the human body with food and cause cancer easily.
- Q:What glue does the plastic product stick with?
- 401 glue using ethyl alpha cyanoacrylate, thickener, thickener, stabilizer, plasticizer, inhibitor, fast curing adhesive prepared by single advanced production technology. 401 glue is a kind of high strength, fast adhesive, can be used in a variety of materials of high speed and work for close fitting, porous materials, such as rubber, metal, plastic, wood etc. then up to the strongest effect.
- Q:Types and uses of agricultural plastic products?
- According to the division of agricultural plastic application areas are mainly agricultural covering materials; agricultural water supply pipeline and water saving equipment; plastic packaging materials and agricultural planting, breeding, storage with various materials. Agricultural film is the most important component of China's plastics industry, and it is an important means of production in the development of modern agriculture
- Q:How do I see if the plastic cup is qualified?
- They attach triangular recovery marks to plastic products and use figures 1 to 7 and English abbreviations to refer to the type of resin used in plastics.
- Q:What is the shell of the relay? What exactly is plastic?
- Other crosslinked plastics include unsaturated polyester, epoxy resin, phthalic two, diallyl resin, etc.. In thermoplastic resins, the molecular chains of resins are linear or branched, with no chemical bonds between the chains, and soften the flow when heated. The process of cooling hardens is a physical change. The first heating thermosetting plastics can be softening, heated to a certain temperature, chemical reaction and curing a chain to harden, this change is irreversible, then again, when heated, can no longer become soft flowing.
- Q:Is chlorine dioxide corrosive to plastic products?
- Chlorine dioxide is a strong oxidizing agent which can corrode ordinary plastics.
we have established a stable and cooperative relationship with many well-known auto parts enterprises, participating supporting production of shock absorbers of the vehicles .For abroad market, we have accumulated a lot of experience to build moulds and products complied with foreign countries' standards. With strict quality management, according to customers' requirements, we combine our advanced techniques to design and manufacture. We ensure to provide qualified moulds and products to every customer. We sincerely hope to be your reliable supplier in the coming future,and we are sure you will receive our quotation at competitive price with sound service. Welcome clients from at home and abroad to visit our company!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO/TS 16949
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average