Order On-line Tracking
Introduction of Product
The driving power of the auto-climbing formwork is the hydraulic unit, which consists of the oil cylinder and commutators. The steel rail and bracket can climb up alternately via the functioning of hydraulic system, the commutators used to control the lifting of the climbing rail and the bracket so that realize the inter-climbing movement of steel rail and the bracket, thus, the whole system will climb up steadily. Cranes are unnecessary during the process of construction. this hydraulic climbing system is easy to operate, and climbing is fast and safe.
Characteristics of Product
2. One oil cylinder unit can lift 50KN.
3. The QPMX-50 system can climb not only vertically but also slantwise, and the forward or backward inclination can be up to 18 degrees.
4. Perfect load bearing anchor system.
5. The bracket does not come back to the ground until construction work is finished, and spacing for work is reduced while the bumping damage is almost completely prevented, especially for the plywood.
6．The error of structure construction is tiny and easy to correct.
7．The formwork can climb up through itself and clean work can be done in site. The number of crane lifts are greatly reduced.
1.Set up the formwork by wall-through tie-rods and pull-push props, embed anchors and make concrete pouring in the first time.
2. Strip the formwork after the first pouring and fix anchor shoes on the finished wall, lift the brackets and formwork to the right position, match the formwork and do the second pouring.
3.Lift formwork and brackets to the higher floor; fix climbing rail and hydraulic system.
4.Put the formwork to the right position and do the third pouring.
5. Remove the formwork and fix anchor shoes on the finished wall, then let the climbing rails climb.
6. When the brackets climb up to the right position, install suspended platform.
7. Ajust the formwork and proceed with the concrete pouring and proceed into the standard climbing stage.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|