||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
ASTM/SUS 201 301 304 304l 316 316l 309S 310S 321 347 2205 410 420 430 440 631 Stainless Steel
Packaging Details:Wooden pallets,water proof paper-20'GP or 40'GP for stainless steel sheet.
Delivery Detail:within 5-7 days after receiving the deposit
1. Specifications about stainless steel sheet
Professional 430 201 202 304 304l 316 316l 321 310s 309s 904l stainless steel sheet
1000,1219,1250,1500mm, or as your requirements
2000,2438,2500,3000,6000mm, or as your requirements
No.1, 2B, BA, 8K Mirror, Hairline,satin, Embossed,brush,No.4,HL,matt,pvc film,laser film.
5-7 days after confirming the order
Showing the splendor of your quality, wearresistant as well , strong corrosion resistance and decorative effect, durable and beautiful in good taste.
2.Production Flow about stainless steel sheet
Raw materials are sending to hot rolling units for rolling into different sizes
Hot rolled material is annealing in cold; rolled annealing furnace and pickling in acid.
All mill rolls are grinded on precision grinding machine with proper chamfering after first shiftoperation.
All sheets are pickled in different tanks and dried on brush roll machine before dispatched.
These sheets are again annealing and are sent to straighten machine for straightening.
Inspections are done at various stages. Keep proper control overall internal process via rolling,annealin and pickling by our experienced staff.
3.Surface--stainless steel sheet
|2B||Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.||Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.|
|Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.||Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.|
|NO.3||Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction.|
|NO.4||Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.|
|Hairline||Those finished polishing so as to give continuous polishing streaks by using abrasive of suitable grain size.||Building Construction.|
|NO.1||The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.||Chemical tank, pipe.|
- Q:What kind of screws do you choose for stainless steel plates?
- Because boards are often used for decoration, the best choice is not to be fixed with screwsJust use good glue, OKIf the plate is for other purposes, if the demand is not high, ordinary will do
- Q:What's the difference between cold rolling and hot rolling of stainless steel plate?
- Hot rolling is relative to cold rolling, cold rolling is performed under recrystallization temperature, while hot rolling is rolling above recrystallization temperature.
- Q:304 stainless steel plate price ups and downs affected by what factors?
- That is, inventory relations, supply and demand has been constantly guide prices, and inventory is a good response to the current market supply and demand. Oversupply, stainless steel prices, inventory backlog. Supply falls short of demand, and inventories are very tight as prices rise. If a series of stainless steel prices are too high, then the stainless steel market will appear in this series of alternatives. Substitutes generally have many advantages, such as low prices, cheap materials, superior performance and so on. Therefore, the emergence of substitutes can also cause price fluctuations.
- Q:Is there any magnetism in 304 stainless steel?
- The magnetic material itself is not magnetic, because of some processing reasons, resulting in magnetic, but its relatively weak magnetic, and other carbon steel material is still different. 304, the magnetic properties of stainless steel is weak magnetic, if it is strong magnetic, it is not true 304 stainless steel.
- Q:Stainless steel sheet welding method, thickness of 0.5mm
- Micro plasma arc welding, argon arc welding, laser welding, seam welding can be. It's not something that's hard to solder. Answer in detail. You need to know what you look like.
- Q:304 stainless steel has several advantages, a few big advantages, the more concrete the better?
- 304 stainless steel is a universal stainless steel material, antirust performance than the 200 series of stainless steel material stronger. High temperature resistance is also good, the general use of temperature limit is less than 650 degrees centigrade.
- Q:What are the main chemical constituents of stainless steel plates?
- Stainless steel not only refers to a stainless steel, but more than one hundred kinds of industrial stainless steel, the development of each kind of stainless steel in its specific application areas have good performance. The key to success is to find out what the purpose is, and then determine the correct type of steel. There are usually only six kinds of steel related to the application of building construction. They all contain 17 to 22% chromium, and better steel also contains nickel. The addition of molybdenum can further improve atmospheric corrosion, especially for atmospheric corrosion resistant chlorides.
- Q:What's the cheapest kind of stainless steel plate? What's the model and how much is it?
- The cheapest is 201, the price is relative to the thickness
- Q:What's the price of 06cr19ni10 and 304 stainless steel?
- In order to maintain the inherent corrosion resistance of stainless steel, steel must contain more than 16% chromium, more than 8% of the nickel content. 304 stainless steel is a brand of stainless steel produced according to the ASTM standard in the United states.
- Q:Welding defects analysis of 1.5mm stainless steel plate
- BurnthroughReasons: 1. The welding current is too large;The welding parts overheated;3 butt gap is too large;The welding arc is slow, long residence time.Hazard: 1. Poor surface qualityThe burn below often have pores slag pits.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range