||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
ASTM/SUS 201 301 304 304l 316 316l 309S 310S 321 347 2205 410 420 430 440 631 Stainless Steel
Packaging Details:Wooden pallets,water proof paper-20'GP or 40'GP for stainless steel sheet.
Delivery Detail:within 5-7 days after receiving the deposit
1. Specifications about stainless steel sheet
Professional 430 201 202 304 304l 316 316l 321 310s 309s 904l stainless steel sheet
1000,1219,1250,1500mm, or as your requirements
2000,2438,2500,3000,6000mm, or as your requirements
No.1, 2B, BA, 8K Mirror, Hairline,satin, Embossed,brush,No.4,HL,matt,pvc film,laser film.
5-7 days after confirming the order
Showing the splendor of your quality, wearresistant as well , strong corrosion resistance and decorative effect, durable and beautiful in good taste.
2.Production Flow about stainless steel sheet
Raw materials are sending to hot rolling units for rolling into different sizes
Hot rolled material is annealing in cold; rolled annealing furnace and pickling in acid.
All mill rolls are grinded on precision grinding machine with proper chamfering after first shiftoperation.
All sheets are pickled in different tanks and dried on brush roll machine before dispatched.
These sheets are again annealing and are sent to straighten machine for straightening.
Inspections are done at various stages. Keep proper control overall internal process via rolling,annealin and pickling by our experienced staff.
3.Surface--stainless steel sheet
|2B||Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.||Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.|
|Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.||Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.|
|NO.3||Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction.|
|NO.4||Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.|
|Hairline||Those finished polishing so as to give continuous polishing streaks by using abrasive of suitable grain size.||Building Construction.|
|NO.1||The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.||Chemical tank, pipe.|
- Q:What's the surface of the 304 stainless steel matte board?
- Silvery white, matte, hot rolled to specified thickness and then annealed and descaling. A rough, matt surface that does not require surface gloss
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel 8K and BA?. How to distinguish from the surface of materials?
- Stainless steel surface grade is divided into 2B, BA, 4K, 8K... BA can take a blurry picture. 8K is the highest grade of stainless steel, like a mirror, instead of a mirror.
- Q:Which is better, stainless steel plate kitchen?
- Classification according to functional characteristics can be divided into non-magnetic stainless steel, easy to cut stainless steel, low temperature stainless steel, high strength stainless steel and so on. Because the stainless steel material with excellent corrosion resistance, formability, and compatibility in a wide temperature range, strong toughness characteristics, so get widely used in heavy industry, light industry, supplies industry and construction decoration industry.
- Q:Stainless steel plate net price, stainless steel plate net how much one meter?
- It has excellent corrosion resistance, acid, alkali and salt corrosion, which can meet the special requirements of oil well, not because of the erosion of the gap becomes larger; one welding multilayer structure, can make the filter hole stability, anti deformation ability.
- Q:Are stainless steel plates 3.4mm or 3.5mm thick?
- There are stainless steel sheets in these two specifications.According to standard GB/T 708-2006 cold rolled steel sheet size tolerances, the stainless steel sheet thickness is 0.3~4 mm,
- Q:Can stainless steel plate spray paint?
- Spray (brush) primer, the role of primer, first, to prevent the oxidation of metal surface, and two is the top coat and metal firmly linked together. There are several kinds of primer. In the local paint shop a dozen could get answers.
- Q:What is the function of a stainless steel plate at the top of the steel chimney?
- Many stainless steel grades, different properties, and in the course of its development has gradually formed several categories. According to the structure of the organization, it is divided into four categories: martensitic stainless steel (including precipitation hardening stainless steel), ferritic stainless steel, austenitic stainless steel and austenitic ferrite duplex stainless steel;
- Q:How many steps do I need for stamping the stainless steel plate?
- Among the world's steel products, 60 to 70% are plates, most of which are finished by pressing. The car body, chassis, fuel tank, radiator plate, boiler drum, container shell, motor, electrical equipment, iron core, silicon steel sheet and so on are all stamping processing. Instruments and meters, household appliances, bicycles, office machinery, household utensils and other products, there are a large number of stamping parts.
- Q:Stainless steel sheet welding method, thickness of 0.5mm
- Micro plasma arc welding, argon arc welding, laser welding, seam welding can be. It's not something that's hard to solder. Answer in detail. You need to know what you look like.
- Q:What about black titanium stainless steel?
- What I do is teaching: first, teach you how to make black stainless steel plate with mirror stainless steel plate. Second teach you how to remove this layer of black, revealing mirror stainless steel. These two items are the main processes for making black titanium plate labels.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range