||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
ASTM Standard 200,300,400 stainless steel sheet /Plate
We are the manufacturer! We produce stainless steel products
with high quality & very competitive price!Please feel free to
contact us for more information!
ASTM Standard 200,300,400 Series Stainless Steel Sheet/Plate
JIS AISI ASTM GB DIN
According to clients’ requirement
2B ,BA ,8K ,NO4,NO2, NO1 ,Hair line ,EMBOSSED...
Cold rolled ,Hot rolled
Seaworthy packing or as the consumers’ demand
Be used in manufacture of medical equipment, auto parts, heat-resistant kitchen utensils, electrical accessories , construction decoration ,etc
T/T , L/C
3-7days,mainly in accordance with the quantity
Material report ,Mechanical performance report
2.Surface finishes and characteristic
Characteristics and application
The surface brightness and flatness of no2B is better than no2D. then through a special
surface treatment to improve its mechanical properties,No2B could nearly satisfy
The surface is finished by heat treatment and pickling or
processes corresponding thereto after hot rolling.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#180,have better brightness with discontinuous
coarse stria,but thinner than No3, are used as bathtub buildings inner and external
ornaments electrical appliances kitchen utensils and food processing equipment etc.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#320 on the NO.4 finish and has continuous streaks, mainly used as buildings
ornaments elevators,door of building, frontal plate etc.
Cold rolled, bright annealed and skin-passed, the product have excellent brightness and good reflexivity like mirror,kitchen
The product have excellent brightness and prefer reflexivity can to be the mirror.
Know more about trade...
Payment term: 1. 30% T/T in advance, and the balance against B/L copy
2. 100% irrevocable LC at sight.
Shipment date: Within 15-20 days after advance payment or receipt of LC
Trade term: 1. FOB Shanghai port, China.
2. CIF Discharging port
Guarantee& Service: Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, and Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Packing: standard export packing (plastic package to prevent water or plywood case to strengthen package)
- Q:What steelmaking furnace for stainless steel bars?
- Stainless steel, whether they be plates or wires, is smelted the same way, but only after processing.
- Q:What is the hardness of 416 stainless steel bars after heat treatment?
- Martensitic stainless steel refers to the stainless steel that can be adjusted to its mechanical properties by overheating. It is, in general, a hardened stainless steel, typically of type Cr13. After quenching the hardness is higher, different tempering temperature has different strength and toughness combination, mainly used in steam turbine blades, tableware, surgical instruments.
- Q:A stainless steel pull rod problem
- Whether you want to know what food machinery, you can find a few more food machinery manufacturers website, to see their products, what are the components are made of stainless steel pull rod to do, and then call to confirm it.
- Q:201 stainless steel rods rusty, what should I do?
- If it is not finished, it can be polished again.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel wire and stainless steel bar?
- The biggest difference between stainless steel wire and stainless steel bar is that one is coil and the other is straight bar.
- Q:Stainless steel grounding rod, really can rust?
- Stainless steel is a metal material, stainless steel (Stainless, Steel) refers to air, steam, water and other weak corrosive medium and acid, alkali, salt and other chemical corrosive medium corrosion, also known as stainless acid resistant steel
- Q:How about 440C stainless steel?
- 4116, I do not know, stainless steel, I heard that it is not good grinding (high wear resistance), the price may be higher440C stainless steel is quite good, but also relatively inexpensive, sanding will not be too difficult, hardness, toughness, rust resistance are good. All together, I like 440C, but I don't expect it to be too high
- Q:2Cr13 what's the use of stainless steel bars?
- Commonly known as stainless iron, low density, hardness, not easy to rust, we used this material made low pressure storage tank, also made big pipe fittings, other uses are not clear.
- Q:How much temperature would you like to burn the stainless steel bar red?
- The metal will has 680 degrees, 960 degrees of dark redOrange 1100 colors, when the temperature exceeds 1300 degrees, will appear incandescent.
- Q:Is there any difference between 303CU stainless steel bars and 303F stainless steel bars?
- The whole roll has been returned without once. Over the past five years, Wang has ordered about more than 500 tons of steel strips from their company, and only one of them is now available to wang. They also have stories about cooperation with other companies, so you can go and have a look.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range