||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated,Chromed Passivation
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
ASTM Stainless Steel Sheet (201, 304, 316L, 430)
Packaging Details:Wooden pallets,water proof paper-20'GP or 40'GP for stainless steel sheet.
Delivery Detail:within 5-7 days after receiving the deposit
1. Specifications about stainless steel sheet
Professional 430 201 202 304 304l 316 316l 321 310s 309s 904l stainless steel sheet
1000,1219,1250,1500mm, or as your requirements
2000,2438,2500,3000,6000mm, or as your requirements
No.1, 2B, BA, 8K Mirror, Hairline,satin, Embossed,brush,No.4,HL,matt,pvc film,laser film.
5-7 days after confirming the order
Showing the splendor of your quality, wearresistant as well , strong corrosion resistance and decorative effect, durable and beautiful in good taste.
2.Production Flow about stainless steel sheet
Raw materials are sending to hot rolling units for rolling into different sizes
Hot rolled material is annealing in cold; rolled annealing furnace and pickling in acid.
All mill rolls are grinded on precision grinding machine with proper chamfering after first shiftoperation.
All sheets are pickled in different tanks and dried on brush roll machine before dispatched.
These sheets are again annealing and are sent to straighten machine for straightening.
Inspections are done at various stages. Keep proper control overall internal process via rolling,annealin and pickling by our experienced staff.
3.Surface--stainless steel sheet
|2B||Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.||Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.|
|Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.||Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.|
|NO.3||Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction.|
|NO.4||Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.|
|Hairline||Those finished polishing so as to give continuous polishing streaks by using abrasive of suitable grain size.||Building Construction.|
|NO.1||The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.||Chemical tank, pipe.|
- Q:904L stainless steel plate generally used in what industry is more?
- Petroleum and petrochemical equipment, such as reactors in petrochemical equipment.* storage and transportation equipment for sulfuric acid, such as heat exchangers.* the main parts of a power plant flue gas desulfurization device are: Tower of absorption tower, flue, screen door, internals, spraying system, etc.. * scrubbers and fans in organic acid treatment systems.* sea water treatment plant, sea water heat exchanger, paper industry equipment, sulphuric acid and nitric acid equipment, acid making, pharmaceutical industry and other chemical equipment,Pressure vessel, food equipment.
- Q:420 stainless steel, there is no good 304
- 420 and 304 is not the same type of stainless steel, is 420 stainless iron, nickel containing little, 420 series stainless steel cutter belongs to the material processing of finished products and then quenching hardness is high, the 304 is rust resistant stainless steel material, widely used, the price is slightly more expensive than the 420, at about 20 yuan a kilogram.
- Q:Stainless steel wire drawing without fingerprints, what principle?
- As for sandblasting, the surface roughness is higher than the wire drawing, and the stainless steel has no gloss (which makes the customer fail to see the stainless steel parts and sometimes lower the grade). Liquid blasting is recommended to achieve relatively better surface treatment results.Commercial kitchen experts completely hand, no copy paste. Please give favorable comments.
- Q:How high is the temperature of 2520 stainless steel?
- For Ni (Ni), chromium (Cr) content is high, with good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, high temperature performance, high temperature resistant steel dedicated to the manufacture of electric furnace tube and so on, increase the amount of carbon austenitic stainless steel, due to the solid solution strengthening effect to the strength improved, chemical composition characteristics of austenitic stainless steel is chrome, nickel based addition of molybdenum and tungsten, niobium and titanium elements, as its face centered cubic structure, and strength and high creep strength at high temperature.
- Q:Are stainless steel plates 3.4mm or 3.5mm thick?
- The thickness of less than 1mm of any size 0.05mm times, thickness more than 1mm of any size 0.1mm times;According to standard GB/T 709-2006 hot rolled steel sheet size tolerances, the stainless steel sheet thickness is 3~400mm,
- Q:What is the general width range of stainless steel sheet? What are the common widths?
- Standard 3 M2 1220*2440 thickness from 1 to 12. The whole volume is hard to say.
- Q:What does 8K stainless steel mean?
- The literal definition of 8K: the composition of the alloy corrosion resistance of stainless steel white just depends on its (Cr, Ni, Ti, Si, Mn) and internal organizational structure, which play a decisive role is chromium, it can form a passivation film on the surface of the steel, the metal isolation does not produce oxidation and enhance the ability of corrosion resistance of steel plate. In 8K, the "8" refers to the proportion of ingredients containing alloy (304 stainless steel mainly refers to the content of Ni element), "K" refers to after polishing after the reflectance grade (grade K grade mirror). 8K mirror, that is, chrome nickel alloy steel reflects the mirror level.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of net drawing stainless steel users?
- Drawing process will to some extent lose the thickness of stainless steel plate, usually at 0.1~0.2mm. In addition, because the human body, especially the palm has a relatively strong oil and sweat secretion, stainless steel wire drawing board often hand touch will leave a more obvious fingerprints, regular scrub.
- Q:304 stainless steel has several advantages, a few big advantages, the more concrete the better?
- 304 stainless steel has excellent stainless steel corrosion resistance and better intergranular corrosion resistance. The oxidizing acid, in the experiments: the concentration of more than 65% of boiling temperature following nitrate, 304 stainless steel has high corrosion resistance. Alkaline solution and most organic acids and inorganic acids also have good corrosion resistance.
- Q:What's the difference between the 304 stainless steel plate and the 310S stainless steel plate?
- 304 stainless steel is a common stainless steel material, the density of 7.93 g/cm3, the industry is also called 18/8 stainless steel. High temperature resistance of 800 degrees, with good processability, high toughness characteristics, widely used in industry and furniture decoration industry and food and medical industry.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range