||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
ASTM INOX 304 HL Stainless Steel Sheet / Coil
Packaging Details:Wooden pallets,water proof paper-20'GP or 40'GP for stainless steel sheet.
Delivery Detail:within 5-7 days after receiving the deposit
1. Specifications about stainless steel sheet
Professional 430 201 202 304 304l 316 316l 321 310s 309s 904l stainless steel sheet
1000,1219,1250,1500mm, or as your requirements
2000,2438,2500,3000,6000mm, or as your requirements
No.1, 2B, BA, 8K Mirror, Hairline,satin, Embossed,brush,No.4,HL,matt,pvc film,laser film.
5-7 days after confirming the order
Showing the splendor of your quality, wearresistant as well , strong corrosion resistance and decorative effect, durable and beautiful in good taste.
2.Production Flow about stainless steel sheet
Raw materials are sending to hot rolling units for rolling into different sizes
Hot rolled material is annealing in cold; rolled annealing furnace and pickling in acid.
All mill rolls are grinded on precision grinding machine with proper chamfering after first shiftoperation.
All sheets are pickled in different tanks and dried on brush roll machine before dispatched.
These sheets are again annealing and are sent to straighten machine for straightening.
Inspections are done at various stages. Keep proper control overall internal process via rolling,annealin and pickling by our experienced staff.
3.Surface--stainless steel sheet
|2B||Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.||Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.|
|Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.||Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.|
|NO.3||Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction.|
|NO.4||Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.|
|Hairline||Those finished polishing so as to give continuous polishing streaks by using abrasive of suitable grain size.||Building Construction.|
|NO.1||The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.||Chemical tank, pipe.|
- Q:304 why is stainless steel magnetic?
- However, due to segregation or improper heat treatment during smelting, there will be a small amount of martensite or ferrite in Austenitic 304 stainless steel. In this way, 304 stainless steel will have a weak magnetic.
- Q:How thick is 10gauge in stainless steel plate?
- The word "gauge" is interesting. This term is often seen in articles reading about metal roofs. It is not a unit of measurement, but a standard measure of width or thickness.
- Q:What drill can drill stainless steel?
- Carbide bit: a drill used in core drilling. The cylindrical steel bit is named after the carbide cutting tool with tungsten carbide. The shape of cemented carbide cutting tools, the number of them arranged on the drill bit, the arrangement and the welding angle are called the bottom, the inner edge and the outer edge, so as to ensure the clearance between the water and the powder. The upper part of the drill body is threaded connection tube, a drill bit body are arranged at the side part of the sink, the bottom surface is provided with a nozzle lip. Both the water tank and the water inlet ensure the circulation of the washing fluid, so as to eliminate the influence of the rock powder and the cooling bit. When drilling into the clay and shale formations, the ribs are welded to the inner and outer sides of the hard alloy drill bit in order to increase the gap, called the rib bit. Self drilling bits with needle like carbide can be used in hard formations with high abrasive properties. Rock drillability is a grade II VII formation general hard alloy drilling; acicular carbide drill drilling a rock grade VI viii.
- Q:Can stainless steel plate spray paint?
- Spray (brush) primer, the role of primer, first, to prevent the oxidation of metal surface, and two is the top coat and metal firmly linked together. There are several kinds of primer. In the local paint shop a dozen could get answers.
- Q:1mm how much is the thickness of the 304 stainless steel sheet a square?
- 1mm 304 stainless steel plate, about 160 yuan a square, this may be based on your amount to determine the amount of large, you can also pay the price, the amount of small may not be. Jiashan Rongchang sliding bearings can also provide 1mm 304 stainless steel plate self lubrication skateboards, it is composed of 3 layers
- Q:What does stainless steel plate mean?
- The corrosion resistance of stainless steel mainly depends on its alloy composition (chromium, nickel, titanium, silicon, aluminum, manganese, etc.) and the internal structure of the alloy, and the main role is chromium. Chromium has high chemical stability, can form a passive film on the steel surface, so that the metal is isolated from the outside, protect the steel plate from oxidation and increase the corrosion resistance of the steel plate. When the passive film is destroyed, the corrosion resistance will decrease.
- Q:What is stainless steel plate wire?
- But in the stainless steel industry said decimillimeter, such as stainless steel plate with the thickness of 1mm, the tolerance of 0.91 plus or minus 1 wire, a tolerance of plus or minus 0.01mm 0.91mm. That is to say here is actually in mathematics centimillimeter decimillimeter.1 wire =0.01 mm
- Q:What is the width of the carbon steel coil and the width of the stainless steel coil, one is 1250, and the other is 1219?
- A continuous rolling mill is put in billions of dollars, but this is the rolling mill, and there are many gold furnaces. But the technical content of carbon steel with stainless steel is different, our country in more than 10 years ago the ability of continuous rolling of stainless steel is not high, equipment are imported, the stainless steel mill is dominated by 1219-1300, but also the development of national wide stainless steel 1500-2050, but the price is expensive at least thousands of dollars a ton, after all put the equipment to recover the cost, and the number of business orders is not much, it is difficult to find a spot on the market. Carbon steel countries have developed for many years, technology and equipment are mature, so the market has 1250 as production standards.
- Q:How to clean stainless steel plate cleaning?
- If ordinary water leaves some dirt or grease, try adding a mild detergent to the water. The method I used was derived from natural, biodegradable detergent and found that it removed a little water and missed it, including some oils. If you clean stainless steel pots or cutlery, this is the best way to use them. The food on the cooked food can usually be removed from the pan, soaked in soapy water, and with a mild sponge sponge pad. Don't be impatient to use steel wool, it may scratch stainless steel or leave particles that may rust. Again, remember to rinse and dry the stainless steel after cleaning.
- Q:Lead and stainless steel plate welding together? How do you solder it?
- In addition, ultrasonic welding and ultrasonic welding are also a solid phase welding method with mechanical energy as energy source. Ultrasonic welding, welding workpiece in lower static pressure, issued by the sound of very high frequency vibration can make joint surface crack friction and heating to produce strong welding temperature and the formation of the combination. Ultrasonic welding can be used for welding between most metal materials, can realize metal, dissimilar metal and metal and nonmetal welding can be applied to the repetitive production of metal wire, foil or 2~3mm plate metal joint.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range