||1000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,3000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Mill Finish,Color Coated
||Decorations,Door & Window,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use
|Net Weight (kg):
ASTM Grade 8079 Aluminum Strips Belt For Solar
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:Aluminum Oars Any Good?
- no, but I did kick a pedophile in the pebbles outside of my boathouse, which contains several aluminum boat-oars.
- Q:can i use a DC Tig welder to weld aluminum?
- be careful scrambling aluminum molecules...it gets brittle in a hurry...do it wrong and you're gonna mess up a lot of stuff.
- Q:It is harmful for a budgie to take a bath in a aluminum pie tin?
- Aluminum cookware/products that are in good condition aren't really a safety issue. That said, I'd be concerned about the birds chewing on the pie tin. Some of those tins can contain zinc which is very toxic to birds. I would suggest using something else just in case.
- Q:is aluminium foil good for food packing ?
- Aluminium (Al) foil is bad for packaging because some of the Al will be absorbed by the food and too much Al is toxic. Instead of Al cooking vessels you should use stainless steel vessels because some Al will end up in your food from the Al containers or vessels. If you conduct a search for Aluminium (OR Al) poisoning you should learn more. A search for aluminium (OR Al) + toxic dose (OR amount) may also be useful.
- Q:How can you tell if a bullet cartridge is aluminum or steel?
- a magnet can help to determine if it's steel, since brass isn't magnetic. as for aluminum, they'll have aluminum look to them, they never paint them to allow you to identify them, so silvery grey isn't what you're looking for. essentially, as long as the case isn't magnetic and isn't shiny grey, you should be fine. on a side note, I don't really understand why a gun range would forbid steel and aluminum cased ammo, unless they're trying to force the customers into buying the range's ammo instead of less expensive surplus or aluminum cased ammo. PS: Sirbobby, some ranges have a it touches the ground it's ours policy and they do strictly abide by it, if you pick up spent brass, they give you a warning and if you do it again, they throw you out and ban you from the range. they own the property and range and make the rules. I would always read their rules before applying for a membership or even going there.
- Q:Is there aluminum coil of 44mm wide and 0.40mm thick?
- The common width of aluminum coil is 1000mm or 1220mm. If you want 0.4mm*1000MM aluminum coil, you can strip 0.4mm*1000MM aluminum coil.
- Q:Is aluminum or plastic better for rain gutters?
- Q:what is the most likely charge for aluminum cation?
- Aluminum Cation
- Q:what are the primaary iuses of the element aluminum?
- hi ive found this: Aluminium is a silvery white member of the boron group of chemical elements. It has the symbol Al and its atomic number is 13. It is not soluble in water under normal circumstances. Aluminium is the most abundant metal in the Earth's crust, and the third most abundant element, after oxygen and silicon. It makes up about 8% by weight of the Earth's solid surface. Aluminium is too reactive chemically to occur in nature as a free metal. Instead, it is found combined in over 270 different minerals. The chief source of aluminium is bauxite ore. Aluminium is remarkable for the metal's low density and for its ability to resist corrosion due to the phenomenon of passivation. Structural components made from aluminium and its alloys are vital to the aerospace industry and are very important in other areas of transportation and building. Its reactive nature makes it useful as a catalyst or additive in chemical mixtures, including ammonium nitrate explosives, to enhance blast power. Aluminium is a soft, durable, lightweight, ductile and malleable metal with appearance ranging from silvery to dull gray, depending on the surface roughness. Aluminium is nonmagnetic and nonsparking. It is also insoluble in alcohol, though it can be soluble in water in certain forms. The yield strength of pure aluminium is 7–11 MPa, while aluminium alloys have yield strengths ranging from 200 MPa to 600 MPa. Aluminium has about one-third the density and stiffness of steel. It is easily machined, cast, drawn and extruded.
- Q:Is there a type of acid that will dissolve aluminium but not iron or steel?
- Aluminum reacts with sodium hydroxide, and will dissolve in a basic solution, while the steel cylinder liner will be unaffected...in theory. This is totally impractical though. You need to machine out the damaged piston, either by boring or grinding the material away.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range