||1000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,3000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Mill Finish,Color Coated
||Decorations,Door & Window,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use
|Net Weight (kg):
ASTM Grade 8079 Aluminum Strips Belt For Solar
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:A certain ionic compound is made entirely of aluminum and oxygen.What is the formula for this compound?
- Aluminium Oxide: Al2O3 The ions: Al3+ .............. O2- When they bond: It is ionic as it takes place by the transfer of electrons from Aluminium(metal) to Oxygen(Non-metal). Hence, the bond is: Al2O3, Aluminium Oxide or alumina.
- Q:question 4 aluminum (element)?
- where is aluminum found in the world aluminum is in fact the third most common element in the Earth's crust, and it is the most common metallic element on Earth. In a pure form, aluminum is silvery white and extremely lightweight. aluminum is more valuable to people than gold? aluminum continues to remake the modern world. We can see it everywhere; in architecture, transportation, electrical cables, communications and consumer products. Because it’s light-weight, strong, versatile and easy to recycle, aluminum is becoming more and more valuable in our daily lives melting point and boiling point Melting Point: 933.437 K (660.323°C or 1220.581°F) Boiling Point: 2792 K (2519°C or 4566°F)
- Q:welding steel near aluminum?
- A 110 volt mig might not get hot enough to fuse to the broken stud but you are on the right track. The heat from welding will loosen the stud slightly sometimes enough to back it out with a sharp tool or slot cut in the broken piece. I have removed many broken bolts and studs in aluminum that were deep in the head with tig, by welding a dab of weld at a time and keep building it up till I could grab it with a pair of pliers. It requires precision welding skills but can be done. You might try it with the mig but you must not allow the arc to touch the aluminum. If you weld the washer to it make sure that the washer is not plated it will create more problems for you (health related). Good luck!
- Q:will aluminum paste work the same as aluminum powder in the mixture for thermite?
- How To Make Thermite
- Q:a calculation for aluminium and copper wires?
- Copper has lower resistance per unit volume, ie, a 1 cm diameter copper wire has less resistance than a 1 cm aluminum wire. BUT, aluminum is much lighter than Cu for the same diameter. If you used an aluminum wire that weighs the same as the 1 cm diameter copper wire, it would have LOWER resistance. And that is why aluminum is used in power transmission, and also in aircraft, where weight is important. to do this you calculate density resistivity which is (resistivity x density). Here is a partial table: Al 28.2e-9 Ω-m * 2700 kg/m³ = 76e-6 Ω-kg/m² Cu 17.2e-9 Ω-m * 8960 kg/m³ = 154e-6 Ω-kg/m² Ag 15.9e-9 Ω-m * 10500 kg/m³ = 167e-6 Ω-kg/m² Au 22.14e-9 Ω-m * 19300 kg/m³ = 427e-6 Ω-kg/m² Zn 68e-9 Ω-m * 7130 kg/m³ = 485-6 Ω-kg/m² Fe 100e-9 Ω-m * 7870 kg/m³ = 787e-6 Ω-kg/m² Note that Al is half that of Cu.
- Q:The specification of thermal insulating aluminum coil
- 4-0 In general, the chemical engineering products for thermal insulation is 0. According to the International standard, the thickness tolerance is +-5%.02MM. according to industrial standard, it is +-0. The production crafts are embossed and plain sheet.
- Q:Aluminum question, how it works..?
- the same way steel does s it is very different in a bunch of way
- Q:Best place to order 25 micron diameter aluminum wire?
- If they can't help, try asking the tech support guys at the wirebond manufacturers and the tool manufacturers. KS in the US and Shinkawa in Japan used to be the big guys. You can search for ultrasonic bond tools. You can also check with superconducting research centers; several private and public ones. Researchers might loan you materials and/or bonding support. BTW, Al critical temp is reportedly about 1.2°K, pretty tough to get that cold! U/S bond wire has 1% silicon, partly for hardness, you can probably bond pure wire though. Key is breaking up the oxide. Maybe bonding at cold temps and/or in vacuum would work. Also, I doubt epoxy would be good or superconducting at the temps. Al filled epoxy is unreliable electrical conductor due to oxide formation. Will be a bear to handle such fine wires without a bonder! Good luck!
- Q:Is an aluminum car engine as durable as steel/iron ?
- Aluminum is touchy with heat, in comparison to steel. Generally the cylinder sleeves and berring surfaces are steel lined for durability. If you have a good radiator and thermostat, there is no reason the aluminum engine will not last 200,000 miles or more.
- Q:Foods containing aluminium?
- challenging task. do a search over bing and yahoo. that will might help!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range