||1000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,3000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Mill Finish,Color Coated
||Decorations,Door & Window,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Kitchen Use
|Net Weight (kg):
ASTM Grade 6063 Aluminum Strips Belt For Solar
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:Men's deodorant without aluminum?
- Neways - works really well. Only thing is, you need a local distributor. But ring the company, I am sure it will help you.
- Q:aluminum fact or fiction question regarding recycling?
- I Think So Because clean aluminum is easier to handle because they don't have to wash it like unclean aluminum.
- Q:The export of aluminum coil, according to steel coil declaration, will there be any problems?
- If you have already declared itCheck the corresponding HS code, to import countries taxes and fees are the same, whether the customer side mind?.China's tax rebate rate, you also see what kind of high?.In addition to export will have a steel coil sampling, aluminum volume difference is relatively large, so if the declaration, to take note of this, if the sampling try with conversational communication forwarding, otherwise it would be a big problem.
- Q:Why is Al2O3 called Aluminum oxide instead of Aluminum (III) oxide?
- aluminium is not a transitional element its atomic number is 13 while transitional elements are in d -block (A) [ atomic no. 21 to 30 ( 3d elements), (B) atomic no. 39 to 48 [ 4d elements ] (C) atomic no. 57 to 80 [ 5d elements ] so aluminium forms only one oxide Al2 O3 [ so its name is simply aluminium oxide] while transitional elements show variable valencies [ different oxidation states] so their name is given according to oxidation state ] e . g. Fe O [ iron (II) oxide i.e. ferrous oxide ] Fe2 O3 [ iron (III) oxide i. e. ferric oxide ]
- Q:aluminum window removal procedure?
- I removed all of mine from the inside, not that this will work for you. I removed all of the inside wood pieces holding the window, there were no pieces on the bottom. If there is a nailing fin, you may now cut this from the inside. If these windows replaced other windows in the past, or are not original to the house, there may be no fin at all, there could be screws or they may just all be held in by the trim, you will find out. If the windows are operable, you may be able to at least get the operable piece out, making the whole thing lighter and less likely to break all over the place. If you do not mind broken glas, you can break the old one and the frame will sorta crumple for you, making it easier to pull out. When you slip the new ones in, the can go in tight to whatever was holding the other windows. If you have all of your interior trim pieces ready (they may need to be a different width than the original if the new windows are thicker) and make sure you caulk it to death first ( on the top and two sides of the building where it will squish up against it), then shove it in, use some shims to level it (oh, do NOT buy windows the EXACT size of the opening, I believe at least 1/4 to 1/2 shy is best ot allow for shimming, leveling, and squaring up - I bought one like that, WHAT A NIGHTMARE), caulk inside the top and two sides, push your trim into place and shoot a few finish nails in. Go around and wipe off all excess caulk with a damp cloth.
- Q:ladders can be made using aluminium alloy,fiber glass and wood.?
- Alloy Ladders
- Q:Where can I melt aluminum?
- Its relatively viable to soften aluminum foil. The Adiabatic temperature of a traditional gasoline flame is 1950C. The oven backside is in shut proximity to the flame so its temp will likely be a lot hotter than the air temp of the oven. Although you consider simplest half of this temperature to account for other temperature losses you are still 300C over the melting temp. While you first activate the oven the flame get turned on at a max price and stays on except the oven warms up. Because of this the backside of the oven will get much hotter than the oven environment. Remember shopping a substitute phase for the detachable oven backside alternatively of an complete oven. You could additionally are trying taking away the backside taking it outside and use a propane torch to remelt the aluminum and wipe it off with a bit of steel wool once its softened up.
- Q:Aluminium's toxic amount?
- Go okorder.com/
- Q:Where can i find pure aluminum?
- Aluminum foil is your best bet. According the the Reynold's wrap web site, their foil is 98.5% aluminum.
- Q:Why does the end face of aluminum coil have grease spots?
- The reason may be that the manufacturer hasn’t cleaned. Before being coated, the aluminum should be cleaned carefully. Otherwise the paint will peel off.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range