||1000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,3000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Mill Finish,Color Coated
||Decorations,Door & Window,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Kitchen Use
|Net Weight (kg):
ASTM Grade 6063 Aluminum Strips Belt For Solar
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:where to buy aluminium birdcage?
- you can buy them at almost any pet sore.
- Q:What volume of oxygen measured at 25oC and 0.975 atm is required to completely oxidize 3.42 g of aluminum to a?
- First write out the formula reaction: 4Al + 3O2 --- 2Al2O3 Next, find the number of moles of oxygen gas needed to oxidize 3.42 g of aluminium completely. From the cchemical equation above, 3 mol of oxygen is used to oxidize completely 4 mol of aluminium. Calculate the no. of moles of aluminium used: no. of moles of aluminium used = 3.42 g / molar mass of Al = 3.42 g / 26.98 g mol^-1 = 0.127 mol Use the mole ratio concept to find the no. of moles of oxygen required: no. of moles of oxygen required : no. of moles of aluminium used = 3 : 4 no. of moles of oxygen required / 0.127 = 3 / 4 no. of moles of oxygen required = (3 / 4)(0.127) = 0.095 mol Next, use the gas equation PV = nRT [P: Pressure of gas in Pa; V: Volume of gas in m^3; n: no. of moles; R, gas constant, 8.314 J mol^-1 K^-1; T, Temperature of gas in K] -Convert 0.975 atm to Pa: 0.975 atm = (0.975 x 101325) Pa = 98791.875 Pa -Convert 25 oC to K: 25 oC = (25 + 273) K = 298 K -Substitute into the equation PV = nRT and solve it: (98791.875)(V) = (0.095)(8.31)(298) (98791.875)(V) = 235.2561 V = 235.2561 / 98791.875 = 0.002381 m^3 = (0.002381 x 10^3) L = 2.381 L
- Q:Why do tin/aluminium cans have grooves in the side?
- If they didn't, they would easily be crushed during shipment. It makes them much stronger to have the grooves. Norrie's got a good point.
- Q:Aluminum casting?
- Similar to the plaster answer. You will need to sacrifice your mold for each unit made. Use a thin shelled mold with the pins sticking into it. Have it in a second fixture that will hold the other end of the pins. Have you considered putting the holes in the part during the molding process? Don't drill them afterwards just pound in the pins.
- Q:Is aluminum or plastic better for rain gutters?
- Q:how can you tell when aluminum has become oxidized and what are some possible causes?
- Aluminum is very reactive to caustic substances, as well as acids. One of the perils of running nitrous oxide injection on a motor with aluminum heads or pistons is that you generate trace amounts of nitric acid which will corrode these parts over time. As mentioned here by other members, aluminum oxide is a powdery white residue. In the presence of water for a long period of time, or with the reactions mentioned above, aluminum will oxidize. If it's wheels you are talking about, the best solution is to keep them clean, dry, and free of brake dust. A lot of wheels though come with a coating to protect the aluminum.
- Q:How much is a ton gate of Jiangxi aluminium roll?
- The effective distance of B1 and B2 around the inside wall of the entrance to;D depth (openings between the garage garage wall distance);Note: effective distance means no obstructions. Such as B1 with water to water the effective distance refers to the distance. If the above the door with a beam or beam, the correct value of H should be the top of the door opening to the beam or beam height.
- Q:effects of ferrous sulphate on aluminium?
- aluminum reacts via a redox reaction with iron(II): 3 Fe2+(aq) + 2 Al(s) --- 3 Fe(s) + 2 Al3+(aq)
- Q:WHERE TO FIND ALUMINIUM 10 POINTS?
- Australia, Brazil, China, India
- Q:Aluminum roll width 750mm, single layer thickness 6.5mm, diameter 400mm., how to calculate the weight of the aluminum roll?
- You can use the outside diameter, the inner diameter and the width to get the volume. You know the density and volume, and then you can find the weight naturally
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range