||7000 Series,6000 Series,5000 Series,3000 Series,1000 Series
||Kitchen Use,Transportation Tools,Door & Window,Decorations
|Net Weight (kg):
ASTM Grade 6061 Aluminum Strips Belt For Solar
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:Can the color coated aluminum roll be bent easily and won't break?
- As an ornamental material, it has the incomparable advantages of the following products. It can be guaranteed to be durable at least for 30 years after being treated with special surface. It is durable and has super weatherability. Fluorocarbon coating aluminum coil is made of fluorine enyne fluorocarbon resin as basic monomer, acid and alkali corrosion resistance, friction resistance and its decay, compared with plastic coating, molecular structure, sun room, bright and smooth: product classification, UV absorbers can be divided according to the gloss matte and high gloss series.
- Q:What is a good replacement for aluminum food containers?
- Aluminum is very recyclable and profitable to do so. It takes 95% less energy to recycle aluminum then to create new aluminum. I doubt that you will find a better alternative that will withstand oven heat. You need to start a recycling program
- Q:What are the production processes of aluminum coil and what are the functions of various industrial furnaces in the production of aluminum? The more detailed, the better. Thank you! Points!
- There are aluminum annealing furnace, aluminum alloy quenching furnace, aging furnace and smelting furnace.
- Q:Domestic production of color coated aluminum coil manufacturers which good?
- Color coated aluminum coil has two kinds of polyester color coating and fluorocarbon coating. It is widely used in the field of architectural decoration, such as aluminum ceiling, aluminum plate and so on. There are many manufacturers of color coated aluminum rolls, big and small.
- Q:Guangdong where there are professional to do around the paper corner, is packing steel coil, aluminium coil that protect the edge of the both ends of the cylinder. Just the kind of picture.
- Tell you, the obvious answer is that manufacturers asked and answered, I also purchased a number of Companies in the last, the effectiveness is not as good as they say!
- Q:Is aluminium safe to put in your mouth?
- I just saw a post on Facebook to whiten your teeth....just like professionals. Put salt,baking soda, and toothpaste mixed together. Spread on teeth. Wrap aluminum foil over teeth and let set. So I'm wondering if the aluminum foil at this point leeches into your mouth???
- Q:What is the common color of aluminum coil membrane?
- The blue transparent membrane is the most common.
- Q:aluminum window removal procedure?
- I removed all of mine from the inside, not that this will work for you. I removed all of the inside wood pieces holding the window, there were no pieces on the bottom. If there is a nailing fin, you may now cut this from the inside. If these windows replaced other windows in the past, or are not original to the house, there may be no fin at all, there could be screws or they may just all be held in by the trim, you will find out. If the windows are operable, you may be able to at least get the operable piece out, making the whole thing lighter and less likely to break all over the place. If you do not mind broken glas, you can break the old one and the frame will sorta crumple for you, making it easier to pull out. When you slip the new ones in, the can go in tight to whatever was holding the other windows. If you have all of your interior trim pieces ready (they may need to be a different width than the original if the new windows are thicker) and make sure you caulk it to death first ( on the top and two sides of the building where it will squish up against it), then shove it in, use some shims to level it (oh, do NOT buy windows the EXACT size of the opening, I believe at least 1/4 to 1/2 shy is best ot allow for shimming, leveling, and squaring up - I bought one like that, WHAT A NIGHTMARE), caulk inside the top and two sides, push your trim into place and shoot a few finish nails in. Go around and wipe off all excess caulk with a damp cloth.
- Q:What kind of sensor is appropriate for aluminum coil thickness measurement?
- Use two sensors of ZLDS10X series to make a thickness gauge
- Q:How much is a ton gate of Jiangxi aluminium roll?
- Roll gate installation guide and measurement:The height h (the ground to the top of the doorway height);The table width (the distance between left to right, generally can be divided into single, double, three car garage);H (the height of lintel beam bottom to the height of the ceiling. If there is a beam or stringer in the room, it should be calculated as the distance between the top of the hole and the beam;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range