||7000 Series,6000 Series,5000 Series,3000 Series,1000 Series
||Kitchen Use,Transportation Tools,Door & Window,Decorations
|Net Weight (kg):
ASTM Grade 6061 Aluminum Strips Belt For Solar
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:Aluminum roll width 750mm, single layer thickness 6.5mm, diameter 400mm., how to calculate the weight of the aluminum roll?
- You can use the outside diameter, the inner diameter and the width to get the volume. You know the density and volume, and then you can find the weight naturally
- Q:Men's deodorant without aluminum?
- Go to old spice there the best
- Q:Why is Al2O3 called Aluminum oxide instead of Aluminum (III) oxide?
- Aluminum oxide is best represented as Al2O3. Hope that helps.
- Q:Impact strength of aluminium 2024 composite after cryogenic?
- Aluminum 2024 doesn't have a transition temperature, it absorbs about 18n-m impact strength (via charpy tests I ran three weeks ago at my College course). This was constant between -150ºC to +150°C (liquid nitrogen to a furnace). This excerpt from wiki: Cutting tools In 1982 at the Oak Ridge National Laboratories, George Wei, Terry Tiegs, and Paul Becher discovered a composite of aluminium oxide and silicon carbide whiskers. This material proved to be exceptionally strong. Development of this laboratory-produced composite to a commercial product took only three years. In 1985, the first commercial cutting tools made from this alumina and silicon carbide whisker-reinforced composite were introduced by the Advanced Composite Materials Corporation (ACMC) and Greenleaf Corporation. Leads me to believe it depends on how you mix the material in would make a difference. Silicon Carbide and aluminum make very strong tools, but would make it more brittle. The ceramic in a metallic crystal lattice (metal is a crystalline structure) would allow more voids to coalesce leading to a brittle fracture, but the initial strength would be improved because of substitution dislocations in the crystal structure (it would be more rigid, stronger, but more prone to sudden failure). Silicon carbide has low thermal expansion coefficient compared to aluminum also so when it gets really cold the aluminum would contract around the particles increasing the strength, but again, reducing ductility and causing fractures to occur more rapidly. Anyways, very interesting, you should do a bit of research on your own after this as I gave you some good places to work from (and I'm sure plenty of words to look up ;D )
- Q:Does aluminum cause cooling?
- Yes, aluminum is a great heat dissipater and is the primary material used for almost any heatsink.
- Q:wood aluminium windows?
- Vinyl looks MODERN and are in all the track homes. If you want you home to look cookie cutter choose the vinyl. If you have a nice home in an upscale neighborhood choose wood and any other other combo of wood and ?. If you are like the rest of us average shmos get the white vinyl
- Q:Is it required to oil an aluminum frame for storage?
- Yes!!!! ......... Oil it.... No aluminum doesn't rust in the common sense like steel does...... But aluminum does oxidize like all metals.... Being in a damp area for the long term, just touching a different type of metal or even just time will make aluminum oxidize..... Put a light coat of oil on it.... Do a science experiment if you don't believe me.... Cut open a beer can.... Put it outside but out of the weather also.... leave it there for several months - maybe a year -- then take a look at it.... You will note it has faded and may even have an aluminum oxide powder on it from being exposed to air..... Guns are expensive -- Just keep it oiled.....
- Q:why does hf acid sometimes turn aluminum black?
- I have a charcoal grill with diamond plate alluminum . how can i get it to shine again? I used my steam mop and rag it got most but not all?
- Q:How do I deal with too much aluminum powder when the aluminum strips are divided?
- Because of low maintenance costs, the former favored by enterprises, accounting for more than 90% of all dust removal systems, but often there will be a problem: ventilation and dust removal system is not strictly in accordance with the specifications to do, resulting in dust accumulation.
- Q:How does Aluminium and Oxygen bond?
- I really do not know so ask somebody else
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range