||1000 Series,5000 Series,7000 Series,3000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Mill Finish,Color Coated
||Decorations,Door & Window,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use
|Net Weight (kg):
ASTM Grade 5754 Aluminum Strips Belt For Solar
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:How much cube is the 0.9mm aluminum rolling?
- This is a common problem. Anyone who had received high school education can calculate it very quickily. One way is to calculate sectional area with circular area, then times the thickness of the aluminum rolling. Another way is to use the outer diameter circular area to subtract the core area and then times the thickness of aluminum rolling.
- Q:Can I hand stamp aluminium with letters in a form of small pendants? Or aluminum looks bad?
- Aluminum okorder.com and check their prices on sterling silver sheet. I think it's the best place online, with excellent service and really super-reasonable prices. I buy all my wire and metals there.
- Q:What does 1060 stand for in 1060 aluminum rolling?
- Aluminum coils can be divided into 9 categories, among which 1060 series is one kind, standing for 1050, 1060. Series 1000 is called pure aluminum plate which contents most aluminum with purity above 99.00% and is most common in general industries. As no other technical elements are involved, the production process is simple and the price is relatively cheap. The majority in the current market are series 1050 and 1060. The last two digits in series 1000 indicate the required aluminum content. For example, the last two digits series 1050 is 50. According to International Grades Naming Principle and Chinese Aluminum Alloy Technical Standard (gB/T3880-2006), the aluminum content of qualified series 1050 must reaches 99.5%.
- Q:Science help about aluminum? 10 points?
- 1. Solid, liquid, or gas... I bet you can guess. 2. There's a mess of them in the right side info box of the wikipedia article:
- Q:Why there is arc panel after aluminum coil straightening?
- The aluminum coil can only become flat and straight after being planished on stretch bender.
- Q:copper and aluminum combined in coins?
- i think its fine
- Q:how to weld aluminum with fluxcore?
- Impossible. You need a TIG welder with AC and high frequency. Although you CAN use solid wire MIG with 100% argon shield gas, this is not a job for amateurs. MIG welding aluminum requires professional-grade equipment and several years experience with welding.
- Q:Chemistry Question: Aluminum Production?
- Bauxite is purified by washing with sodium hydroxide and then seeding with dry ice. The purified aluminium oxide is then dissolved in molten cryolite at 900 degrees C (the electrolyte). It is electrolysed with grapite anodes and a graphite cathode that acts as the vessel for the reaction. Anode; 2 O2- - O2(g) + 4e Cathode: Al3+ + 3e - Al(l)
- Q:what is the california recycling refund on aluminum blocks, and scrap aluminum??
- WOW.......they must be worth sum money. Lucky you!!!!!!
- Q:heat of fusion of aluminum?
- using molar mass, What is the molar heat of fusion of aluminum? 3.95 g/mole 26.98 g/mol = your first answer the molar heat of fusion is 107 kJ/mol ======================================... What quantity of energy is needed to melt 10.0g of aluminum? 10.0 g Al 3.95 kJ/g = your second answer 39.5 kJ ======================================... What quantity of energy is required to melt 10.0 mol of aluminum? 10.0 moles 107 kJ/mol = your last answer 1,070 kJ
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range