||1000 Series,5000 Series,7000 Series,3000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Mill Finish,Color Coated
||Decorations,Door & Window,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use
|Net Weight (kg):
ASTM Grade 5754 Aluminum Strips Belt For Solar
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:How much is the rust-proof and thermal insulation aluminum coil?
- 3003 alumal alloy is the best and common rust-proof and thermal insulation aluminum coil. The price depends on the thickness and width you need.
- Q:How much does it cost to use fluorocarbon paint for aluminum coil roller coating?
- Fluorocarbon paint can be divided into fluorocarbon paint for exterior wall, aluminum fluorocarbon paint, metal fluorocarbon paint and steel structure fluorocarbon paint according to usages. It can also be divided into national standard product and non-national standard product according to industrial standards.
- Q:WIFFLE BALL bats have you ever used a ALUMINUM WIFFLE BALL bat?
- I've used an aluminum Wiffle bat and it really feels a lot better to hit with than the yellow plastic number. The Aluminum bats are still super light, but there is a bit of weight to it, and that weight is kind of end-loaded, which you can really feel as you turn your wrists over. The net result is a swing that feels more like a real bat with the barrel whipping through the hitting zone instead of that flyswatter feel you get with the regular bats. Oh, and you definitely get more distance when you connect. Definitely. I actually played in a Wiffle Ball tournament a few years ago and used those bats. Someone said that they no longer make them or they've been outlawed or something along those lines.
- Q:Help!!!!!! Questions about Aluminium?
- 1) From What does aluminium derive its name? Ancient Greeks and Romans used aluminium salts as dyeing mordants and as astringents for dressing wounds; alum is still used as a styptic. In 1761 Guyton de Morveau suggested calling the base alum alumine. In 1808, Humphry Davy identified the existence of a metal base of alum, which he at first termed alumium and later aluminum . The earliest citation given in the Oxford English Dictionary for any word used as a name for this element is alumium, which British chemist and inventor Humphry Davy employed in 1808 for the metal he was trying to isolate electrolytically from the mineral alumina. 2)From which ore is aluminium extracted? Bauxite 3)Which country produces more aluminium than any other? China 4)An American and French scientist both patented the current process used to produce aluminium, what were there names? Hall and Héroult 5)Who is credited with having been first to produce metallic aluminium? Friedrich Wöhler
- Q:1mm how much is one square meter for aluminum rolls?
- The price of aluminum sheet is calculated according to the price of aluminum ingot + processing fee (aluminum plate state), and the specific price is also different according to the size and size of aluminum sheet.
- Q:who discovered aluminum and what year did they do it?
- When Was Aluminum Discovered
- Q:Why there is arc panel after aluminum coil straightening?
- The aluminum coil can only become flat and straight after being planished on stretch bender.
- Q:How to calculate the weight of strips with the weight of aluminum coil known?
- Thickness*width*length=weight/density, length=weight/(density*thickness*width).Ps: Keep unit the same.
- Q:connecting aluminum and copper wires.?
- The main problem with aluminum wiring is cold creep. When aluminum wiring warms up, it expands. When it cools down, it contracts. Unlike copper, when aluminum goes through a number of warm/cool cycles it loses a bit of tightness each time. To make it worse, aluminum oxidizes, or corrodes when in contact with certain types of metal, so the resistance of the connection goes up. Which causes it to heat up and corrode/oxidize still more. Eventually the wire starts getting very hot, the insulation melts or it damages the fixture it's attached to, and possibly even cause a fire. Anything attached to aluminum wiring should be rated for it. It will be stamped with Al/Cu or CO/ALR. Wires should be properly connected (at least 3/4 way around the screw in a clockwise direction). Connections should be very tight. Any connections using push-in terminals should be redone with the proper screw connections. Connections between aluminum and copper wire need to be handled specially. The NEC requires that the wire be connected together using special crimp devices, with a special anti-oxidant grease. The tools and materials for this are expensive - not practical to do it yourself unless you can borrow the tool. Good luck.
- Q:What's the difference between an aluminum alloy strip and an aluminum coil?
- The specifications are different. Generally speaking, the aluminum strips are of small size, and the aluminum rolls are of large size
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range