||1000 Series,3000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Decorations,Door & Window,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use
|Net Weight (kg):
ASTM Grade 5005 Aluminum Strips Belt For Solar
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:How much is the rust-proof and thermal insulation aluminum coil?
- 3003 alumal alloy is the best and common rust-proof and thermal insulation aluminum coil. The price depends on the thickness and width you need.
- Q:aluminum bar resistance in physics?
- Resistance equals resistivity times length divided by cross-sectional area. R = ρ∙l/A The resistivities at 20°C are aluminum ρ = 2.82×10⁻⁸Ωm copper ρ = 1.72×10⁻⁸Ωm So the aluminum bar with rectangular cross section has a resistance of R = ρ∙l/(a∙b) = 2.82×10⁻⁸Ωm ∙ 3.8m / (0.01m ∙ 0.05m) = 2.1432×10⁻⁴Ω The resistance of copper wire with circular cross section is given by R = ρ∙l/(π∙d²/4) = 4∙ρ∙l/(π∙d²) Hence a wire of same resistance as the aluminum bar has a length of l = R∙π∙d² / (4∙ρ) = 2.1432×10⁻⁴Ω ∙ π ∙ (0.0015m)² / (4∙1.72×10⁻⁸Ωm) = 0.0220m = 2.2cm
- Q:What is color aluminum coil?
- The base plates are all aluminum, but the surface has been colored.
- Q:Aluminium Vs Mild Steel Vs Galv?
- Which has better songs - Number Of the Beast Which has better riffs - British Steel Which has better solos - Number of The Beast Which has better vocals - Number of the Beast Which has a cooler cover - Number of the Beast Which do You prefer - This is a real thinker, almost like Sophies Choice Metal edition. But I have owned Number and the Beast longer than I have owned British Steel. So I go with Iron Maiden Both albums get a perfect 10 because they deserve it, both have great musicianship and both have great vocals
- Q:How to make fine aluminum powder?
- Trying to make flash powder? Be careful! Use a belt sander or a circular saw with a grinding blade on it.
- Q:How much will be burned out if the soaked and oxidized 5182 aluminum coil is melt down and reprocessed?
- Burn out rate is generally between 1% -2.5%, but that varies among plants as their actual situations are different.
- Q:Interesting facts about aluminum?
- HERE'S ONE (very very late -- ) The point, APEX, Capstone of the Washington Monument was made of Aluminum!
- Q:Is the aluminum coil with damaged side still useful?
- The side of tire, also called side wall, is the thinnest and most fragile. Side wall damages can be divided into swell and scratch. The swell is often caused by external force (The car is trapped in pit or on curb when you are driving fast). It can cause the cord thread break so that the rubber of the tire side wall cannot be fixed and tightened. The size of the swell is often as big as that of an one-yuan coin and will become bigger as the traveling distance increases. Under such circumstance, it is recommended to replace the tire. Scratch is usually caused by bad roads or debris on the road. It is recommended to replace the tire if the scratch in the side wall is obvious and the cord thread break. If the front wheels have such damages, the tire should be replaced as soon as possible (Because the steering, braking and driving is mainly based on the front wheels.). If there is no spare tire on site, change the front damaged tire with the rear tire and drive to an appropriate place.
- Q:question about aluminum?
- It okorder.com/
- Q:Chemistry Question: Aluminum Production?
- Bauxite is purified by washing with sodium hydroxide and then seeding with dry ice. The purified aluminium oxide is then dissolved in molten cryolite at 900 degrees C (the electrolyte). It is electrolysed with grapite anodes and a graphite cathode that acts as the vessel for the reaction. Anode; 2 O2- - O2(g) + 4e Cathode: Al3+ + 3e - Al(l)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range