||1000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,3000 Series
||Decorations,Door & Window,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use
|Net Weight (kg):
ASTM Grade 3003 Aluminum Strips Belt For Solar
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:Carbon fiber wheelset with aluminum braking surface vs basalt ?
- dude aluminum works fine no need for volcanic rocks or carbon wheels silly aluminum would be much better than plastic/carbon/basalt at dissipating heat at least it conducts heat wle
- Q:What is a good replacement for aluminum food containers?
- Could you not just recycle the aluminium food containers? Its a lot better than alternatives like plastic.
- Q:how do i get read of condensation behind aluminum siding?
- Aluminum siding can be vented with round pop-in perforated vent plugs, these are very easy to install. I would really like to know how do you know there is condensation behind your siding?
- Q:Powdered aluminum is used in the thermite reaction for welding metals.?
- Powdered Aluminum
- Q:Vinyl Siding vs. Repainting Existing Aluminum ?
- get the siding. its not that expensive and you will never have to paint again!
- Q:how to weld aluminum with fluxcore?
- You can't. you need a TIG welder to weld aluminum. It's an especially hot welder for aluminum specifically.
- Q:Aluminum heads over Cast iron?
- Good aftermarket heads will often out-flow ported factory heads right out of the box. They often have better valvesprings, retainers, valves, etc. The valvetrain is often set up to use whatever cam you specify. You can also get different combustion chamber sizes to change the compression ratio. The rule of thumb is to bump your compression ratio up 1/2 point to 1 point (9.5 to 10.5)when changing to alumium heads for a given engine setup. Aluminum sucks more heat out of the chamber, which requires a compression increase to compensate. But it isnt as easy as plopping a set of heads on. You need to carefully determine what valvetrain parts to use on the heads, what chamber size to run, will all accessories and manifolds bolt up, intake runner size, port flow data... etc. Typically its best to call the tech line of the head mfg and have a long talk with the tech engineering dude. Choosing the proper setup is the differance between a really fast car and one that can be outrun by a fat kid on a tricycle..
- Q:mass of 3.45 moles of Aluminum sulfate?
- Aluminum sulfate is Al2S3, so you got two atoms of aluminum and three of oxygen. Hence the molar mass of aluminum sulfate is: 2X16 (two times molar mass of oxygen) + 3X32 (three times molar mass of sulfur). Keep in mind that the molar mass of an elements equals its mass number. We have 128 grams per mole or 128 pounds per lb-mol. Since you have 3.45 moles of Al2S3 you just have to do 3.45 times 128 = 441.6 grams
- Q:What is best way to repair aluminum wire outlets?
- use the correct UL approved fitting/fixtures and the Aluminum based compound in every connection.
- Q:what are the different types of aluminum made out of?
- the aluminum is alloyed with various metals to change the characteristics of the aluminum the link below shows a table showing the various chemical/metals added to aluminum to make different alloys
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range