||1000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,3000 Series
||Decorations,Door & Window,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use
|Net Weight (kg):
ASTM Grade 1060 Aluminum Strips Belt For Solar
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:How to use aluminum sheet to roll a 12m-long aluminum coil with a diameter of 184cm?
- According to project experience, first you should check the specification of the aluminum sheet and then design crafts such as connection method, installation and transportation according to equipment.
- Q:Is it OK to cook Buffalo Wings in an aluminum pan?
- I dont know about the myth, but I can tell you that when we were tailgating we baked them in aluminum pans and they turned out fine.....good luck.
- Q:What happened to the aluminum coil coming out of the annealing furnace?
- There is oil on the aluminum coil and the annealing time is too long.
- Q:Can you put aluminum foil in the oven?
- Aluminum foil is made for the oven. You can keep aluminum foil in there for hours. The aluminum foil pan you have are the disposable ones. You use those once or twice and throw them away. They will be just fine! I've used them plenty of times. They're convenient b/c if you're bringing muffins to someone- you can bring them in the aluminum container and don't care about getting the container back.
- Q:Aluminium's toxic amount?
- It is estimated that the normal person takes in between 3 and 10 milligrams of aluminum per day. Aluminum is the most abundant metallic element produced by the earth. It can be absorbed into the body through the digestive tract, the lungs and the skin, and is also absorbed by and accumulates in the bodies tissues. Aluminum is found naturally in our air, water and soil. It is also used in the process of making cooking pots and pans, utensils and foil. Other items such as over the counter pain killers, anti-inflammatory products, and douche preparations can also contain aluminum. Aluminum is also an additive in most baking powders, is used in food processing, and is present in antiperspirants, toothpaste, dental amalgams, bleached flour, grated cheese, table salt, and beer, (especially when the beer is in aluminum cans). The biggest source of aluminum, however, comes from our municipal water supplies. Aluminum is excreted by the kidneys, therefore toxic amounts can impair kidney function. Aluminum can also accumulate in the brain causing seizures and reduced mental alertness. The brain is normally protected by a blood-brain barrier, which filters the blood before it reaches it. Elemental aluminum does not pass easily through this barrier, but certain compounds contained within aluminum, such as aluminum fluoride do. Interestingly, many municipal water supplies are treated with both aluminum sulfate and aluminum fluoride. These two chemicals can also combine easily in the blood. Aluminum fluoride is also poorly excreted in the urine.
- Q:how tall is a crushed aluminium can?
- I don't understand why you can't just measure a can, then crush it and measure it again. And with the number of cellphones kids have today, every one can take a picture. Why do we need to do this for you?
- Q:Can the 5-10cm thick paper sleeve inside the scrapped aluminum coil be sliced? Now we use knife which is much troublesome.
- You can use Long Men Rolling Mill to slice directly.
- Q:What is the purpose of aluminum in injections?
- Aluminum salts have been used in vaccines for over 80 years now. They are thought to increase the body's immune response to the vaccines although it is not clear to researchers how this works. However, there is no evidence that it is harmful and the only side effect seems to be increased reddness. The odd thing is that there is usually some sort of metal in any vaccine/shot. If not aluminum salts, there's thimerosal (a mercury-based preservative). The CDC says, btw, that there is no proof that thimerosal causes any harm. However, some studies show a link between thimerosal, aluminum, and a host of other preservatives added to vaccines to autism in children. No news on how it affects adults, but research is being done with respect to Alzheimer's disease. Speak to your doctor to find out he/she has 'metal free' versions of vaccines and about your concerns. Such vaccines are available but are usually very costly to obtain manufacture so doctors usually don't order them as a result.
- Q:Real World: Steel or Aluminum for Heat?
- Aluminum conducts heat much better than steel. That is great for keeping valves and pistons cool but it is not great for keeping heat out of the inlet air. Aluminum is much lighter than steel so it makes lighter engines.
- Q:aluminum bar resistance in physics?
- I used ρ=2.63 ×10⁻⁸Ωm for aluminum and got the right answer. The wikipedia page says your aluminum ρ = 2.82×10⁻⁸Ωm is used for high voltage power lines.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range