||1000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,3000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Mill Finish,Color Coated
||Decorations,Door & Window,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use
|Net Weight (kg):
ASTM Grade 1060 Aluminum Belt For Solar sheet
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:what is the final temperature of 250g of water whose initial Temperature is 25 C if 80-g of aluminum initially?
- Given Data :-- Mass : Aluminium m(a) = 80 g, Water m(w) = 250 g Initial Temperature : Aluminium t₁ = 70 C and Water t₁' = 25 C Final Temperature of both ( aluminium and water ) = T C (assume) Since Aluminium is initially at a temperature higher than that of water, it (aluminium) will lose heat to water . Heat lost by Al = Q = mass of Aluminium x sp.heat capacity of Aluminium x Temp. change = Q = 80 x 0.215 x ( 70 - T ) cal Heat gained by water = Q' = mass of water x sp.heat capacity of water x Temp. change = Q' = 250 x 1 x ( T - 25 ) According to principle of calorimetery . = Heat lost by aluminium = heat gained by water. = 250 x 1 x ( T - 25 ) = 80 x 0.215 x ( 70 - T ) = T = 27.9 C .... ( Rounded to one decimal place )...... Answer Answer .
- Q:What’s the difference between natural cooling and slice cooling?
- Cooling with furnace means after thermal insulation, stop heating furnace and make the parts in the furnace cool slowly to the room temperature with the furnace. Natural cooling is a kind of cooling method utilizing fluid circulation based on the fact that density varies with temperature to remove hea
- Q:Does aluminum glow in the dark?
- As rowlfe said, aluminium does not exist free in nature. There are quite a number of minerals and compounds containing aluminum that are phosphorescent, though--there is a long list in the link below. The primary ore of aluminum is bauxite, but I don't think it is typically phosphorescent though it may be under certain circumstances. . Technically, aluminum is not man-made, so be careful using that term. All aluminum in existence is created in supernova explosions during star death. (This IS the Astronomy Space forum, after all.) All pure aluminum metal is *refined* by man, but the element itself isn't man-made. (There are some transuranic elements such as plutonium that do not exist in nature and have only been made by humans, so the point is relevant though perhaps not pertinent to your question. Aluminum isn't one of them, though.) . Edit: If you don't learn what you want here, you might consider reposting this question in the Geology section. That bunch probably knows more about minerals and such than the Astronomy Space crowd does.
- Q:Chem Help: Ionization energies for aluminum?
- aluminum forms an ion by loosing electrons. once an electron is lost, the nucleus attains net positive charge. as a result, the remaining electrons are strongly held by nuclea force of attraction, hence more energy is required to remove them.
- Q:Aluminum Recycling products?
- Aluminum siding is large. I positioned vinyl siding on my homestead, and recycled the aluminum. the money I have been given from the the aluminum rather made siding my homestead a low-value project, and it greater beneficial the linked fee of my homestead.
- Q:Aluminum roll, which companies are used?
- Too many things that you can see every day, with all the things that are made of aluminum, and the companies that make these aluminum products are useful, so it's unclear!
- Q:Classification of aluminium rolls for aluminium rolls
- To spare, so in order to cope with the development of science and technology, in order to contain other aluminum alloy elements, the International Federation of special aluminum strip showed that 9000 series of alternate series, waiting for a new product to fill the gaps of the 9000 series.
- Q:Composite vs Aluminum baseball bats?
- I believe that composite is a lot better, I bought the orange easton stealth bat and I love it. Once they are broken in, composite is deadly. But Its really bad to use a composite bat in the cold because they dent easier. I recommend one piece aluminum for cold weather like the easton v12 or the tpx omaha. Easton sv12's are good too, but its not one piece aluminum. You just have to remember that a metal bat is a metal bat and its if you are a good hitter, it wont really matter what you use.
- Q:Atoms in Aluminum?
- What you want to do is determine the mass of the piece of aluminum foil and then convert that to number of atoms. I'll give some pointers and you can fill in the rest: 1. Calculate the mass of the foil: a. Convert the length and width of the foil into centimeters. b. Convert the thickness of the foil into centimeters. Use your 0.141 mm figure. c. Now multiply the length times width times the height to give you the volume in centimeters. d. Now multiply this volume calculated in step c times the density of aluminum. That will give you the mass of your piece of foil. 2. Convert this mass into number of atoms. a. From the periodic table you know that there are 26.982 grams per mole of Al b. There are 6.02 x 10^23 atoms in a mole. c. So, take the mass calculated in Part 1 and divide it by 26.982 grams per mole of Al. That will give you the number of moles of Al in your piece of foil. d. Now take this number of moles and multiply it by 6.02 x 10^23 atoms in a mole, and that will give you the number of atoms in your piece of foil.
- Q:Does the amount of aluminum found in deodorants make it dry faster or slower?
- Aluminium zirconium tetrachlorohydrex gly, a common antiperspirant, Aluminum compounds or aluminum salts, such as aluminum oxide (Al2O3), are key ingredients in almost every antiperspirant. They are powerful astringents that close pores, THe aluminum is basically there to stop perspiration.They do not have an effect n how long the application take to dry. Deodorants work by keeping bacteria from growing that use the sweat for food long with skin cells that slough off.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range