||1000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,3000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Mill Finish,Color Coated
||Decorations,Door & Window,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use
|Net Weight (kg):
ASTM Grade 1060 Aluminum Belt For Solar sheet
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:How to pull the aluminum coil purchased into aluminum sheet?
- You can buy flat sheet directly next time to avoid trouble.
- Q:What’s the loss rate per kg when processing aluminum coil to aluminum sheet?
- Q:Why 5052 turn black after annealing during the production of aluminum alloy?
- The aluminum oxide in the surface has been oxidized by other chemical elements.
- Q:How heavy and long is the aluminum rolling on average?
- The aluminum density is 2.7, and the average weight of molded aluminum coil is within 3.5 tons. But that depends on the molded width and thickness. The wider and thicker it is , the shorter it is.
- Q:What are cold rolling aluminum coil and hot rolling aluminum coil? What are their features?
- If the rolling temperature is above the crystallization one, it is hot rolling, otherwise it is cold rolling.
- Q:Why do the layers loose when taking out coil after roll of aluminum 0.14?
- After rolling, the most possible reason may be poor deoiling effect. I think, for 0.14mm aluminum coil, the lining sleeve will not be forgotten. After rolling , oil ooze from aluminum layers, and the support of aluminum coil is not enough, leading to coil collapsing. The specific manifestations are that the edges of even round aluminum layers become like water ripple, and that the aluminum coils suddenly become uneven when taking out coil.
- Q:Why the aluminum sheet crack after?
- Maybe the crack existed during welding but you didn’t notice. And then it expands and becomes obvious when acted on by external force in circling process. The reason may be the welding craft. Besides, I suggest more comprehensive tests after welding, such as penetrant test.
- Q:How to deal with too much aluminum powder in aluminum striping?
- Currently, there are bag dust-removal system and water dust-removal system. The former is very popular with enterprises because of low maintenance cost, accounting for over 90%. But the problem is the dust accumulation because the ventilation and dust removal systems are not produced in strict accordance with the standard. For example, controlling wind speed does not meet the requirement; ventilation and dust removal system does not meet the requirements of explosion-proof, including the set of pipes, series and parallel connection, the choice of dust removal system, the spark detection and extinguishing measures.
- Q:How much cube is the 0.9mm aluminum rolling?
- This is a common problem. Anyone who had received high school education can calculate it very quickily. One way is to calculate sectional area with circular area, then times the thickness of the aluminum rolling. Another way is to use the outer diameter circular area to subtract the core area and then times the thickness of aluminum rolling.
- Q:What does it mean to slice aluminum coil by decoiler machine?
- The operating procedures of decoiler machine: 1, Select appropriate aluminum coil according to production work order requirement to be processed, paying attention to the thickness, width and material of aluminum coil. 2, Put the aluminum coil into the coil loading car with traveling crane and inch the car into the uncoiler. The aluminum coil and decoiler machine should be in the same direction. Hold the aluminum coil down with leading head, and open the auxiliary bearing. 3, Turn on the shovel head, and inch the uncoiler to lead the aluminum sheet into the leveler. Adjust the leveler according to the thickness and width of aluminum sheet to ensure the flatness. 4, Turn on the front gap bridge and back gap bridge in control main platform, inch the leveler to lead aluminum sheet into re-leveler. Adjust the re-leveler to ensure the flatness of aluminum sheet. Put it into the shear gauge and plate shearer. 5, Take back the front and back gap bridge. Inch the plate shearer to cut off the sheet head and shear the aluminum sheet according to production work order. Check the first sheet to see whether it meets the quality standard and whether there is defect in flatness, length, diagonal, and surface of aluminum sheet. If it is qualified, turn on the conveyor. Put the aluminum sheet holder on the pallet. Adjust the pallet according to the width and length of aluminum sheet. Input quantity and length on the control main platform. Then turn on the auto control to produce automatically. The production process can be observed at any time. 6, If there is aluminum coil left, unwind, package and put it into storage in reverse steps.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range