||1000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,3000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Mill Finish,Color Coated
||Decorations,Door & Window,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use
|Net Weight (kg):
ASTM Grade 1060 Aluminum Belt For Solar sheet
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:What does 1060 stand for in 1060 aluminum rolling?
- The aluminum has 5052.5005.1006.1060.1070.2024 types which has different compositions. Like iron, different carbon content and different properties of iron.
- Q:How to remove the fingerprint and glue residue on the color aluminum coil?
- Try to use essential balm. We often use the essential balm to remove glue residue on the stainless steel bowl and basin.
- Q:What’s the difference between natural cooling and slice cooling?
- Cooling with furnace means after thermal insulation, stop heating furnace and make the parts in the furnace cool slowly to the room temperature with the furnace. Natural cooling is a kind of cooling method utilizing fluid circulation based on the fact that density varies with temperature to remove hea
- Q:Why are the aluminum coils sticky after annealing?
- There is oil or the annealing time is too long!
- Q:Is there aluminum coil of 44mm wide and 0.40mm thick?
- The common width of aluminum coil is 1000mm or 1220mm. If you want 0.4mm*1000MM aluminum coil, you can strip 0.4mm*1000MM aluminum coil.
- Q:Classification of aluminium rolls for aluminium rolls
- The utility model has the advantages of good usability, good interface characteristics, easy coating and good processability. It can be used on low pressure weapons and aircraft joints.6061 general features: excellent interface features, easy coating, high strength, good usability, strong corrosion resistance.Typical use: 6061 aluminum aircraft parts, camera parts, couplers, ship accessories and hardware, electronic accessories and fittings, decoration or various hardware, hinge head, head, brake piston, hydraulic piston, valve and valve parts, electrical accessories.
- Q:Why the aluminum sheet crack after?
- Maybe the crack existed during welding but you didn’t notice. And then it expands and becomes obvious when acted on by external force in circling process. The reason may be the welding craft. Besides, I suggest more comprehensive tests after welding, such as penetrant test.
- Q:Can the displacement sensor be used for real-time measurement of the aluminum coil thickness?
- You are suggested to use eddy current displacement sensor KD2306 to measure aluminum.
- Q:What are cold rolled aluminum coils and hot rolled aluminium coils, what are their respective features?
- The difference between hot rolling and cold rolling is that cold rolling is rolled at recrystallization temperature and hot rolling is above the recrystallization temperature.
- Q:How heavy and long is the aluminum rolling on average?
- The aluminum density is 2.7, and the average weight of molded aluminum coil is within 3.5 tons. But that depends on the molded width and thickness. The wider and thicker it is , the shorter it is.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range