||1000 Series,3000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Decorations,Door & Window,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use
|Net Weight (kg):
ASTM Grade 1050 Aluminum Strips Belt For Solar
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:How can I remove small specks of rust on an Aluminum sign?
- being aluminium it should not rust at all! if it is mill or polished try some very fine steel wool or some type of metal polish should do the trick.
- Q:What are the main causes of aluminum strip rolling?
- Different thickness analysis is not the same, is curly after the thickness of the upper rib, or out of the roll can be visual?
- Q:Using principles of chemical bonding, explain why solid aluminum is a good conductor of electricity but solid?
- Pure aluminium is a good conductor because it's atoms are metalically bonded. This means it's electrons are delocalised and can therefore produce a current. NaCl has a high boiling point because in order to evaporate it first needs to melt. And to melt it you need to break it's lattice structure. Na and Cl atoms are held by strong ionic bonds. BrCl on the other hand is covalently bonded. It's molecular structure does not need to be broken in order for it to melt or boil. All that has to be done is weak van der waal bonds need to be broken.
- Q:How many companies have used aluminum coil?
- Too many. All the companies who make the aluminum products you have seen in daily life have used it. So it is hard to explain.
- Q:Composite vs Aluminum baseball bats?
- There are great bats that are made out of each, but I generally tend to think that composite bats have better performance. There are aluminum bats that may be better than a given composite, but generally a high-end composite will be better than a high-end aluminum. Composites tend to have larger sweet spots, some span the entire length of the barrel, and the ball will still travel well if hit towards the outside of the sweet spot. contact hitters should look towards composites, because their slower swings will be compensated for with the spring action of the composite material. I think aluminums are better for power hitters because that material has been used for decades and the weight distribution has been better perfected for harder swings.
- Q:Why doesn't aluminium oxide dissolve in water?
- Aluminium gives away 3 electrons, and two aluminium atoms are combined with 3 oxygen atoms, the charge is just to great for it to gracefully dissolve.
- Q:Why does galvanic reaction occur so intensely in aluminum vs. copper?
- This problem arises between various metals such as iron aluminium where some form of plastic barrier is needed to stop electrochemical reaction taking place where these metals are in long term contact with each other especially in a wet environment. As far as aluminium copper are concerned, the difference in their chemical reactivity is particularly large; aluminium is a highly reactive metal that quickly becomes dull by coating itself with a very thin layer of aluminium oxide whilst copper is one of the least reactive of all metals. However, once covered with a fine layer of aluminium oxide, aluminium will tend not to corrode further. The effect of this is that any copper that does go into solution as a result of contact with weak atmospheric acids will very readily precipitate again as metallic copper onto the aluminium. Reactions similar to those below will readily take place: H2O (rain) + CO2 --- H2CO3 (carbonic acid - carbon dioxide dissolved in rain water) Cu + H2CO3 --- CuCO3 + H2 In an aqueous environment, 3 CuCO3 + 2 Al --- Al2(CO3)3 + 3 Cu Copper aluminium are regularly used because they are relatively low cost when compared with potential alternatives, even with recent commodity price increases. Toughened plastic has replaced copper in certain plumbing applications which have obviously eliminated this galvanic reaction problem.
- Q:Four roller rolling mill roller bearing on the aluminum top how always have holes
- Well, typical aluminum plate surface defects in the backup roll print, solution, change support roll.Do not know your factory function division, should have special polishing work roll, support roller grinding workshop, this problem should be addressed to them, sticks are not qualified, how can dry out qualified products?
- Q:3 main ideas using the idea that a chemical reaction occurred with a aluminum and copper chloride lab?
- Change in mass, change in color, change in temp, change in ...
- Q:What is Aluminum Coating on a roof?
- Why you would be coating a flat roof with Aluminum coating is beyond anything I have learned. Flat roofs should have a felt and tar coating to water proof them. Aluminum roof coating is used mostly on mobile homes to reflect heat because mobile homes don't have attics to trap the heat and carry it to vents. It also seals the water out at the metal seams. Aluminum coating is a type of polymer that has aluminum flakes in it. It is brushed on like a thick coat of paint and allowed to dry.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range