OKorder is offering ASTM A615 deformed steel bar for construction at great prices with worldwide shipping. Our supplier is a world-class manufacturer of steel, with our products utilized the world over. OKorder annually supplies products to European, North American and Asian markets. We provide quotations within 24 hours of receiving an inquiry and guarantee competitive prices.
ASTM A615 deformed steel bar are ideal for structural applications and are widely used in the construction of buildings and bridges, and the manufacturing, petrochemical, and transportation industries.
OKorder's deformed steel bar are durable, strong, and resist corrosion.
Main Product Features:
· Premium quality
· Prompt delivery & seaworthy packing (30 days after receiving deposit)
· Corrosion resistance
· Can be recycled and reused
· Mill test certification
· Professional Service
· Competitive pricing
Hot Rolled Steel Rebar HRB 500B
1.China direct supplier
Steel,Hot Rolled Steel Structure,Deformed Steel Bar,China Manufacture H500B 12M
ASTM A615 /BS BS 4449 /GB HRB/ JIS G3112
|Technique||Low temperature hot-rolling reinforcing deformed steel rebar |
|Tolerance||As the standard or as your requirement|
|Application||Building, construction, road, bridge,etc|
|MOQ||500tons per size steel rebar|
|Packing details||Steel rebar packed in bundle or as your requirement|
|Delivery||Within 30 days after deposit|
|Payment||T/T or L/C|
Technical data of the original chemical composition (%)
Q1: Can stainless steel rust?
A1: Stainless does not "rust" as you think of regular steel rusting with a red oxide on the surface that flakes off. If you see red rust it is probably due to some iron particles that have contaminated the surface of the stainless steel and it is these iron particles that are rusting. Look at the source of the rusting and see if you can remove it from the surface.
Q2: How do we guarantee the quality of our products?
A2: We have established an advanced quality management system which conducts strict quality tests at every step, from raw materials to the final product. At the same time, we provide extensive follow-up service assurances as required.
- Q:What is the quality difference between round bar and screw steel?
- Physical and mechanical properties are different. Because of the different chemical composition and strength of reinforcing steel, they are different in physical and mechanical properties. The cold bending property of steel is good, can make the hook 180, screw steel can only make straight hook 90 degrees; steel weldability is good, with ordinary carbon steel electrode can be used to low alloy electrode; anti fatigue performance and toughness in steel bar is good.
- Q:The difference between rebar and crescent
- The thread and Crescent are 45 degrees diagonally raised, the thread is straight, crescent shaped arc, like a watermelon rind.
- Q:What is the difference between the material of steel thread and its use?
- Main uses: widely used in housing, bridges, roads and other civil engineering construction.Main origin: the manufacturer of thread steel is mainly distributed in North China and Northeast China
- Q:How much does a futures screw do?
- Suppose the present price of the steel thread is 2515 yuan, this is the price per ton, the thread steel is 10 tons per hand, the contract value is 25150 yuan, the margin ratio is about 8%, so it will cost 2012 yuan to do one hand thread steel.
- Q:How many roots per ton of 18 thread steel?
- If it is 9 meters per point, the weight of one is 18kg, and there are 55.5 in one tonIf it is 12 meters per point, a weight of 24kg, a ton there are 41.6.
- Q:Grade 1, grade three, grade two, steel, wire rod, round bar
- Steel is commonly known as hot rolled ribbed bar, belonging to the small steel steel, mainly used for steel reinforced concrete structure frame. In use, some mechanical strength, bending deformation property and welding performance are required. The raw steel billet for the production of threaded steel is carbon structural steel or low alloy structural steel which is treated by calm melting, and the finished steel bar is delivered in hot rolling forming, normalizing or hot rolling state.
- Q:What is the difference between plate and steel?
- Screwed steel is a kind of thread steel, refers to the steel surface spiral rib ribbed steel, steel wire like also refers to as disc together.
- Q:Why is the threaded steel thread?
- The difference between round bar and round bar is that the surface has longitudinal ribs and transverse ribs, usually with two longitudinal ribs and transverse ribs uniformly distributed along the length direction. The rebar is a kind of small section steel, mainly used for the skeleton of reinforced concrete construction members. In use, some mechanical strength, bending deformation property and welding performance are required.
- Q:What's the difference between round bar and screw steel? Which one is cheaper on the market at present?
- Round bar is divided into three parts: hot rolling, forging and cold drawing. Standard Specification for hot rolled round steel is 5.5-250 mm. Of which: 5.5-25 mm of small round bars, commonly used as steel, bolts and various mechanical parts, larger than 25 millimeters of round steel, mainly for the manufacture of machinery parts. Round steel has many kinds of materials, such as: Q195, Q235, 10#, 20#, 35#, 45#, Q215, Q235, 304, 316, 20Cr, 40Cr, 20CrMo, 35CrMo, 20CrMnTi, 5CrMnMo, etc...
- Q:What's the difference between primary and two grade steel and three grade steel?
- The two is the performance of classification (class), for example, China's current implementation of standards, (G B1499.2-2007) for steel wire for 1499.1-2008), according to the strength (tensile strength yield point / steel) will be divided into 3 levels; the Japanese industrial standard (JI SG3112), according to the comprehensive performance of the steel branch for the 5 species; the British Standard (BS4461), also provides some level of performance test of thread steel. In addition, the thread steel can be classified according to the use, such as reinforced concrete, ordinary steel bars and reinforced concrete bars for heat treatment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range