1 - 73 mm
6 - 830 mm
|Place of Origin:|
|Secondary Or Not:|
Thick Wall Pipe
|Alloy Or Not:|
plain or bevel
oiled or black
3PE,FBE or as per your request.
20#,16Mn,API J55,10#-45#,API J55-API P110
ASTM A106-2006,ASTM A53M-2007,API 5L,ASTM,API
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||6 steel strip,bundles,Caps , plastic wrap,loading belt or according to your request.|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 30 days after confirmed the order|
1.API 5L/ASTM A53 ERW/straight seam steel pipe.
API 5L/ASTM A53 ERW/Straight Seam Steel Pipe Image
FAQ of Seamless Pipe
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test
on every pipe before delivered out. If you want see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
Any question, pls feel free to contact us !
- Q:What material is RHS in the steel tube?
- RHS is a rectangular hollow section steel. The RHS structure represents a rectangular hollow section steel.
- Q:What is the production process of seamless steel tube?
- Main production process of cold rolled (drawn) seamless steel tube:Blank preparation, pickling, lubrication, cold rolling (drawing), heat treatment, straightening, finishing and inspectionThe production process of seamless steel tube in general can be divided into two kinds of hot rolling and cold drawing, cold-rolled seamless steel pipe production process than hot-rolled billet to complex, first to three roller rolling and extrusion to sizing test, if the tube through the cutting machine cutting surface without crack growth response after cutting blank about one meter. Then enter the annealing process, annealing and pickling to use acid pickling liquid, should pay attention to the surface if there are a lot of bubbling, if there are a large number of bubbling pipe shows that the quality is not up to the standard. The appearance of cold rolling seamless steel tube shorter than hot-rolled seamless steel pipe, cold rolled seamless steel pipe wall thickness is generally higher than hot-rolled seamless steel pipe to be small, but the surface looks better than thick wall seamless steel pipe is more bright, rough surface is not too much, not too much burr diameter.
- Q:Outside diameter 60, thickness 3.5 seamless steel tube, how many kilograms per meter?
- Outside diameter 60mm, thickness 3.5mm seamless steel tube per metre weight: 4.88 kg. When calculating the theoretical weight (Kg/m) per metre of steel tube, the theoretical weight meter of the steel tube can be checked directly, and the formula formula can also be used.
- Q:What is the difference between the stainless steel pipe welded pipe and seamless pipe?
- Grain size: usually, the grain size of the metal is related to the heat treatment temperature and the time at which the metal is kept at the same temperature. Therefore, the welded pipe and seamless tube annealing of the same grain size. If the minimum tube cold treatment, the grain size of the weld metal is smaller than the grain size, welding or grain size is the same.Strength: the strength of the pipeline in the composition of the alloy and alloy containing the same and the same heat treatment of seamless tube and seamed tube essentially consistent strength. After the tensile test and three-dimensional vibration test, tube tearing almost all occurred in the welding point or away from the heated area where. This is because there is little impurity in the weld and the nitrogen content is slightly higher, so the strength of the welded joint is better than that of other parts. However, the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Association believes that the seamed tube can withstand 85% of the allowable pressure, which is mainly due to improved welding equipment data collection prior to today. The provisions of ASME 100% completely under license by ultrasonic testing pressure tube. Similarly, Europe and Asia also stipulates that can ensure the quality of welding performance by eddy current test tube, the eddy current testing is subject to legal procedures and licensed institutions. Trent's eddy current test was approved by the Swedish power division. ASME believes the current loss is relatively small, high-quality performance based on the seamed tube.
- Q:Where is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- In appearance, seamless steel pipe and welded steel pipe difference in the welded pipe wall welded tendons, and seamless No.
- Q:Are there specifications for scaffold steel pipe with 48mm * 3.2mm?
- Previously used steel pipe GB 51*3.0mm, the latest national standard JGJ130-2001 stipulates that the use of steel pipe for construction projects need to be 48*3.5mm specifications, the wall thickness should be 3.5mm square for qualified products.
- Q:Where is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe
- The steel tube is a hollow steel strip, used as pipe conveying fluid, such as oil, gas, water, gas, steam, in addition, the bending and torsional strength of the same, the weight is light, so it is widely used in the manufacture of machinery parts and engineering structures. It is also used to produce all kinds of conventional weapons, guns, shells and so on.
- Q:RC is it welded steel pipe or galvanized steel pipe?
- The basic knowledge of wire tubes - wire tubes, SC is welded steel pipe, RC is galvanized steel pipeThe basic wire pipe is the minimum requirement in the steel pipe. For so long, I wonder if you will adopt it
- Q:What is a tight steel tube?
- JDG pipe is the replacement of traditional PVC and SC pipes and other traditional wire conduits. It is a breakthrough in the field of building electrical field using new materials and technologies. The JDG pipe adopts the cross connecting ground wire of galvanized steel pipe and thin-wall steel pipe, overcomes the defects of complicated construction and large construction loss of common metal pipe, and solves the problems of poor fire resistance and difficult grounding of PVC pipe. Because the JDG pipe material is more expensive than the ordinary pipe material, it is more used in the construction, such as comprehensive wiring, fire protection wiring and so on.
- Q:How many fasteners are there in a ton of steel tubes?
- The fastener generally refers to the intermediate connecting parts connecting two members, in the construction project for external diameter of steel pipe scaffold with 48mm fixation, the fastener is divided into rectangular fastener (cross directional fastener fastener) rotary fastener (universal movable fastener fastener) (a direct docking fastener fastener fastener) etc..
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range