1 - 73 mm
6 - 830 mm
|Place of Origin:|
|Secondary Or Not:|
Thick Wall Pipe
|Alloy Or Not:|
plain or bevel
oiled or black
3PE,FBE or as per your request.
20#,16Mn,API J55,10#-45#,API J55-API P110
ASTM A106-2006,ASTM A53M-2007,API 5L,ASTM,API
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||6 steel strip,bundles,Caps , plastic wrap,loading belt or according to your request.|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 30 days after confirmed the order|
1.API 5L/ASTM A53 ERW/straight seam steel pipe.
API 5L/ASTM A53 ERW/Straight Seam Steel Pipe Image
FAQ of Seamless Pipe
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test
on every pipe before delivered out. If you want see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
Any question, pls feel free to contact us !
- Q:The difference between carbon and welded steel tubes
- Quality solutionsThe carbon steels we usually refer to include carbon structural steels and carbon tool steelsThe common steel pipe is divided into two kinds: seamless steel pipe and welded steel pipe. The welded pipe of small size is straight welded, and the big size steel pipe is usually spiral welded
- Q:Where is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe
- Seamless steel tube is formed during rolling. Welded steel pipes need to be welded after coiling, and spiral welding and direct welding are generally used. Seamless performance is better, of course, the price is higher.
- Q:What does "buried steel pipe" 6*2SC100 mean?
- Welded steel pipe refers to the use of steel or steel plate bending deformation into a round, square and other shapes after welding into the surface of the joint of the steel pipe. The blank used in welded steel pipe is steel or strip steel.
- Q:Are steel tubes and round steel in weight or length when purchased?
- A large amount of words is calculated by weight, less is usually calculated. According to the length between the length and quality of a material is usually a scaling. Steel belongs to the section, with the length of valuation, according to the classification of wall thickness and diameter; round steel belongs to building materials, mostly for the amount of weighing per ton of valuation, a small amount of more than according to the length multiplied by the conversion ratio of weight to that theory. But the latter is the valuation of tons of steel products between the uneven thickness, with uniform proportion will produce larger price difference, so the general price of different manufacturers are not the same, mostly depends on the quality, to a certain extent is to balance the diameter difference.
- Q:What's the difference between steel pipe and pipe fittings?
- Pipe classification: steel pipe seamless steel pipe and welded steel pipe (tube) two categories. It can be divided into round tube and special-shaped tube according to the sectional shape. The round steel tube is widely used, but there are some special-shaped steel tubes such as square, rectangle, semicircle, hexagon, equilateral triangle and octagon.
- Q:How long are the seamless tubes? Are they six meters long?
- 6 meters of a root in general need to be customized, seamless tubes are mostly seven meters above the variable foot
- Q:Why can't stainless steel be put together with carbon steel tube?
- The bimetallic corrosion is terminated only when one of the three conditions is changed. Galvanic corrosion is related to the contact area of bimetal and the greater the contact area. Corrosion is less. The driving force of galvanic corrosion is the potential difference.[galvanic corrosion] refers to two or more than two kinds of electrode potential of metal in the corrosive medium, and contact with each other caused by electrochemical corrosion, also known as contact corrosion or double metal corrosion.
- Q:Is the diameter of the steel tube indicated by the outer diameter by the wall thickness or by the inside diameter by the wall thickness?
- For seamless steel pipes or nonferrous metal pipes, the outer diameter * wall thickness shall be marked".For example, 108 x 4 phi, Phi can be omitted. Some steel tubes in China, ISO and Japan adopt wall thickness to indicate the thickness of steel pipe. The method for the specification of such steel tubes is pipe outer diameter * wall thickness. For example, Phi 60.5 * 3.8.
- Q:Theoretical weight of 25*25*1.5 square steel tubes
- Square steel tube, referred to as square tube, also known as square tube, is a square pipe of a kind of name, that is, the length of the same steel pipe. The strip is rolled by process. Generally, the strip is disassembled, leveled, crimped and welded to form a round tube. The tube is then rolled into square tubes and cut to the required length, usually 50 pieces per package.
- Q:DN150 welded steel tubes one meter multiple
- The theoretical weight table of welded steel pipe (Kg) can be checked, and the outer diameter and wall thickness can be measured according to the formula.For example: DN150 welded steel pipe, diameter 165mm, thickness 4.5mm, weight kg per meter.Welded steel pipe theoretical weight (Kg/m) = (165-4.5) * 4.5 * 0.02466=17.81Kg
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range