|Place of Origin:|
stainless steel pipe
stainless steel pipe
good stainless steel pipe
stainless steel pipe
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||polywood box|
ASTM A269 Seamless Stainless Steel Pipe:
Outside diameter from 6mm to 530mm.
Wall thickness from 0.5mm to 38.1mm.
ASTM A269 Seamless Stainless Steel Pipe
TP304/304L, 316/316L, 310S, 317L, 321, 347H,etc.
S31803, 32750, etc.
ASTM, ASME, DIN, EN, ISO,JIS, GOST, etc.
4. Size range
OD: from 6mm to 1000mm (NPS from 1/8'' to 40'')
WT: from 0.7mm to 38mm (Schedule from 5S to XXS)
Length: fix length or un-fix length, Max 30meters
5. Produce process
Pilgering and cold drawn
6. Surface process
Pickling and annealing
JW, GRADE, seamless, STANDARD, SIZE, HT NO.
Bundles with waterproof cloth outside.
or plywood box.
9. Min order quantity
11. OEM accepted
12. Production capacity
300 tons per month
13. Payment term
T/T or L/C.
ISO 9001, PED
15. Third party ertificate
BV, LR, SGS, TUV, CCS, ABS, etc.
- Q:Stainless steel pipe drilling?
- Stainless steel itself is not high hardness, but it is difficult to processing reasons:Because the stainless steel contains C element is low, hardness is not high, and not easy to deformation, plasticity is poor, this is the iron and steel organization grain concentration caused by. This allows the drill to increase its viscosity when drilling, and it is not easy to chip out. The drill is easy to burn at this time. Through the practice comparison, we know that the opening of 135 degree bit is much easier when the control speed is 300-500 to /min. It is much easier than the drilling of 118 degree hole on the same material.
- Q:Classification, advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel welding
- The arc is produced between the tungsten welding wire and the workpiece, so the protection gas is pure argon and the welding wire is not charged, so it can be sent by hand or by machine. Then it is whether to use direct current or alternating current, depending on the welding material.
- Q:Why can stainless steel pipes be welded by argon arc welding?
- Argon protection can isolate the harmful effects of oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen on the arc and molten pool in the air, and reduce the burning loss of alloy elements, so as to obtain compact, no spatter and high quality welded joints;
- Q:What does "stainless steel pipe" DN mean?
- DN is nominal diameter, nominal diameter (or nominal diameter), that is, all kinds of pipe and pipe accessories of universal caliber. The pipes of the same nominal diameter can be connected with each other and are interchangeable. It is not the outer diameter or inner diameter of the pipe in actual sense, although its value is close to or equal to the diameter of the pipe;
- Q:Comparison of ring type connection and argon arc welding of stainless steel pipe
- Characteristics of argon arc welding of stainless steel pipe:1. Permanent structure, reliable quality;2. Reduce the number of parts used;3. The construction technology is relatively complicated.
- Q:How about stainless steel 2520 and 316?
- 2520 stainless steel (310S) austenitic chromium nickel stainless steel has good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, because of higher content of chromium and nickel content, which has high temperature creep strength, can continuously work under high temperature, good heat resistance. For Ni (Ni), chromium (Cr) content is high, with good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, acid and salt, high temperature performance, high temperature resistant steel dedicated to the manufacture of electric furnace tube and so on, increase the amount of carbon austenitic stainless steel, due to the solid solution strengthening effect to the strength improved, chemical composition characteristics of austenitic stainless steel is chrome, nickel based addition of molybdenum and tungsten, niobium and titanium elements, as its face centered cubic structure, and strength and high creep strength at high temperature.
- Q:What is the difference between the stainless steel tube and tube rolling
- We usually say the hot-rolled seamless slide into thermal expansion, is to use tools of the pipe up, supporting circle. Cold is the opposite, a fixed mould outside the inner hole of the fixed mandrel, from the outside to make him thinner. Annealing is required before hot rolling, without cold rolling. In hot rolling billet after annealing, stainless steel seamless pipe, wall production minus a broaching machine after reaming compression capability, good flexibility, technological properties were superior to those of ordinary tube ligation.Now the Zhejiang area in the production of stainless steel seamless pipe is widely used cold production technology, but higher production efficiency of 2 roller cold rolling mill, a lot of strength of the manufacturers are equipped with, because the price of the purchase quantity not more general factory. It is commonly used in conjunction with cold drawn units to increase efficiency and reduce production costs.It is precisely because of their differences in production and processing technology, but also makes the hot-rolled stainless steel and cold-rolled pipe has the following differences:A: seamless pipe and tube rolling produced products, though they are working with the tube, but the application is different, generally used for mechanical drawing, heat exchanger pipe, pipe and tube rolling engineering, generally used for fluid transport in pipeline construction;Two: seamless pipe and tube rolling process and product quality; slide processing, low defect, high precision, uniform grain size;Three: two different prices, the price to slide rolling ratio is more expensive;Four: the stainless steel tube ligation can only in diameter 38-159 pipe, or other drawing process. Because of the production process, the tube size is relatively accurate. In the purchase of steel tubes, or tube rolling is drawing, but also the actual situation needs to choose.
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of PPR lined stainless steel pipe and PPR aluminium plastic pipe
- PP-R aluminium plastic steady tubePP-R aluminium plastic steady tube is a composite pipe made of PP-R tube and aluminum layer. It is based on maintaining the original PP-R tube size unchanged, using hot melt adhesive technology on the outer surface and the thickness of 0.15-0.25mm aluminum strip under high temperature organic adhesive, then coated with 0.2mm around the PP-R (or PE) protective layer produced. It has five layers of polypropylene, aluminum, gum and polypropylene. Its intermediate aluminum layer acts as a strengthening agent to combine PP-R plastic with metal. It also has flexibility of plastic pipe and rigidity of metal tube. Through the integration of aluminum layer to achieve stable mechanical properties, with higher strength and better resistance to high temperature.Advantage：PP-R steady-state aluminum plastic pipe into the PP-R tube and the metal tube in one of the advantages, at the same time with PP-R tube health and sealing and metal pipe rigidity, forming a unique superior general plastic pipe has special properties, linear expansion coefficient, impervious to physical properties of oxygen, anti UV, high strength, high temperature resistance so excellent.
- Q:Is food grade stainless steel GB9684 304?
- You can't say that.GB9684 is the implementation of standards, 304 is a material of stainless steel, stainless steel material is very much, such as 304321316347310s, 904L and so on, as long as the material of stainless steel in accordance with GB9684 standards of production and processing, can be used as a food grade stainless steel, it should be said that in accordance with the implementation of the standard GB9684 production and processing of food grade stainless steel is 304.
- Q:Why pickling before cleaning stainless steel pipe oil?
- Remove the welding slag, dust particles, impurities, oil and other pollutants produced in the installation, so as to avoid polluting the oil products.Avoid polluting oil products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range