||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
ASTM A240 A480 SS 201 304 316 430AISI Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Sheet
Packaging Details:Wooden pallets,water proof paper-20'GP or 40'GP for stainless steel sheet.
Delivery Detail:within 5-7 days after receiving the deposit
1. Specifications about stainless steel sheet
Professional 430 201 202 304 304l 316 316l 321 310s 309s 904l stainless steel sheet
1000,1219,1250,1500mm, or as your requirements
2000,2438,2500,3000,6000mm, or as your requirements
No.1, 2B, BA, 8K Mirror, Hairline,satin, Embossed,brush,No.4,HL,matt,pvc film,laser film.
5-7 days after confirming the order
Showing the splendor of your quality, wearresistant as well , strong corrosion resistance and decorative effect, durable and beautiful in good taste.
2.Production Flow about stainless steel sheet
Raw materials are sending to hot rolling units for rolling into different sizes
Hot rolled material is annealing in cold; rolled annealing furnace and pickling in acid.
All mill rolls are grinded on precision grinding machine with proper chamfering after first shiftoperation.
All sheets are pickled in different tanks and dried on brush roll machine before dispatched.
These sheets are again annealing and are sent to straighten machine for straightening.
Inspections are done at various stages. Keep proper control overall internal process via rolling,annealin and pickling by our experienced staff.
3.Surface--stainless steel sheet
|2B||Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.||Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.|
|Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.||Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.|
|NO.3||Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction.|
|NO.4||Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.|
|Hairline||Those finished polishing so as to give continuous polishing streaks by using abrasive of suitable grain size.||Building Construction.|
|NO.1||The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.||Chemical tank, pipe.|
- Q:What stainless steel can be used instead of galvanized sheet?
- 201 stainless steel is one of the 200 series stainless steel. 200 series stainless steel is low nickel high manganese stainless steel, nickel content is generally below 4%, manganese content of about 8%, is a nickel type stainless steel. 201 stainless steel is widely used in building decoration, municipal engineering, highway guardrail, hotel facilities, shopping malls, glass handrails, public facilities and other places. The equipment high precision automatic pipe, through its dissolve welding, roll forming, without any metal filler, filling gas protection (inside and outside of the pipe side) welding, welding process for TIG, and on-line solution of eddy current testing.
- Q:304 how can the water stain on the surface of stainless steel plate be formed?
- If you want to scrub the proposal as soon as possible processing, water Jiyue long more difficult to wear off, if it is ferrite, also easy to rust.
- Q:Comparison of three properties of aluminium plate, stainless steel plate and cold rolled plate?
- Stainless steel plate material is hard, not easy to shape, the color is monotonous, but the color is bright, not distortion;
- Q:What is the area of stainless steel plate?
- First of all, I said, can not be sold by area, because the thickness of the price is not the same, I said the weight is how to draw, take SUS304 steel:Length (m) * width (mm) * thickness (mm) * density (7.93) /1000= weight
- Q:What's the surface of the 304 stainless steel matte board?
- Silver white after cold rolling for heat treatment and pickling, and sometimes in the surface roller for the final light rolling of a light surface processing, 2D products used for the surface of the application of lax, general materials, deep stamping materials
- Q:How thick is 10gauge in stainless steel plate?
- The word "gauge" is interesting. This term is often seen in articles reading about metal roofs. It is not a unit of measurement, but a standard measure of width or thickness.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of net drawing stainless steel users?
- The drawing is divided into: stainless steel, oil mill, dry grinding mill, drawing drawing drawing, the drawing effect is the most ideal oil mill, and the appearance is satisfactory!Mirror stainless steel plate making principle is stainless steel plate raw material, with grinding fluid through the polishing equipment in the steel plate surface polishing, make the board surface is smooth and the brightness is as clear as the mirror. Stainless steel mirror panel products are widely used in architectural decoration, elevator decoration, industrial decoration, facilities decoration and other decoration projects.
- Q:What glue does the board or the stainless steel stick to?
- Application of epoxy resin adhesive is widely used in bonding of various metals and alloys, ceramics, glass, wood, cardboard, plastic, concrete, stone, bamboo and other non-metal materials, or bonding of metal and non-metallic materials. For untreated polyethylene, polypropylene, PTFE, polystyrene, PVC and other plastic without adhesion, for rubber, leather, fabric and other soft material adhesive ability is also poor.
- Q:304 stainless steel plate 1*1219*C what do you mean?
- 304 is the most widely used stainless steel, heat-resistant steel. For food production equipment, general chemical equipment, nuclear energy and so on304 stainless steel chemical composition
- Q:How to clean stainless steel plate cleaning?
- The mild way to clean stainless steel is simply to use hot water and clean soft cloth to wipe the surface, and then use dry metal with other soft cloth to prevent water stains thoroughly. I'm surprised at how much dirt on the surface comes to my pizza oven, just this step. When using this or any other way, please remember, "grain" stainless steel has run the whole surface in one direction on the minor groove metal and its best grain, rather than across it clean. Some people will tell you that this is to avoid scratching the metal or lodging the dust particles in the foods, where they can cause rust to form. This is likely to be true, but scrubbing food seems to be easier and more effective.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range