||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
ASTM A240 A480 SS 201 304 316 430AISI Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Sheet
Packaging Details:Wooden pallets,water proof paper-20'GP or 40'GP for stainless steel sheet.
Delivery Detail:within 5-7 days after receiving the deposit
1. Specifications about stainless steel sheet
Professional 430 201 202 304 304l 316 316l 321 310s 309s 904l stainless steel sheet
1000,1219,1250,1500mm, or as your requirements
2000,2438,2500,3000,6000mm, or as your requirements
No.1, 2B, BA, 8K Mirror, Hairline,satin, Embossed,brush,No.4,HL,matt,pvc film,laser film.
5-7 days after confirming the order
Showing the splendor of your quality, wearresistant as well , strong corrosion resistance and decorative effect, durable and beautiful in good taste.
2.Production Flow about stainless steel sheet
Raw materials are sending to hot rolling units for rolling into different sizes
Hot rolled material is annealing in cold; rolled annealing furnace and pickling in acid.
All mill rolls are grinded on precision grinding machine with proper chamfering after first shiftoperation.
All sheets are pickled in different tanks and dried on brush roll machine before dispatched.
These sheets are again annealing and are sent to straighten machine for straightening.
Inspections are done at various stages. Keep proper control overall internal process via rolling,annealin and pickling by our experienced staff.
3.Surface--stainless steel sheet
|2B||Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.||Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.|
|Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.||Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.|
|NO.3||Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction.|
|NO.4||Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.|
|Hairline||Those finished polishing so as to give continuous polishing streaks by using abrasive of suitable grain size.||Building Construction.|
|NO.1||The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.||Chemical tank, pipe.|
- Q:Stainless steel wire drawing without fingerprints, what principle?
- As for sandblasting, the surface roughness is higher than the wire drawing, and the stainless steel has no gloss (which makes the customer fail to see the stainless steel parts and sometimes lower the grade). Liquid blasting is recommended to achieve relatively better surface treatment results.Commercial kitchen experts completely hand, no copy paste. Please give favorable comments.
- Q:Stainless steel plate net price, stainless steel plate net how much one meter?
- 201, in fact, people say stainless steel; 304 stainless steel sheet is the most widely used material; 316 and 316L stainless steel plate is different from carbon content, nickel content is different.
- Q:What is the general width range of stainless steel sheet? What are the common widths?
- According to the agreement can be scheduled to open, usually to add money, commonly used thin 3mm below the general specifications commonly used, 1000*20001219*2438, 3mm or more commonly used specifications 1500*6000.
- Q:When milling the stainless steel plate, how can he deform?
- 2. clamping points should be selected so that the workpiece does not vibrate when it is machined3., tools should be selected, choose easy to cut stainless steel cutting tools
- Q:What's the surface of the 304 stainless steel matte board?
- NO.3 NO.2D and NO.2B coarse grinding material, 100~200# (units) of the abrasives abrasive belt grinding, building materials, kitchen appliances, NO.4 NO.2D and NO.2B intermediate grinding material, polishing surface with abrasive belt grinding 150~180# tobe obtained, this is universal, a mirror reflection of the visible with bright surface. The 'grain'NO.240 NO.2D and NO.2B fine grinding material, grinding of kitchen utensils with 240# Abrasives Abrasive BeltNO.320 NO.2D and NO.2B will be very fine grinding material, grinding of 320# abrasives abrasive belt.NO.400 gloss close to BA, NO.2B material, with 400# polishing wheel for research, general timber, building materials, kitchen utensilsHL abrasive material grinding hairline appropriate particle size of hairline grinding (150~240#) the abrasives of many buildings, building materialsNO.7 is close to mirror finish, and is polished with 600# rotary polishing wheels. It is used for decoration and decorationNO.8 mirror grinding, mirror polishing wheel, grinding, mirror, decoration
- Q:What are the main chemical constituents of stainless steel plates?
- Stainless steel not only refers to a stainless steel, but more than one hundred kinds of industrial stainless steel, the development of each kind of stainless steel in its specific application areas have good performance. The key to success is to find out what the purpose is, and then determine the correct type of steel. There are usually only six kinds of steel related to the application of building construction. They all contain 17 to 22% chromium, and better steel also contains nickel. The addition of molybdenum can further improve atmospheric corrosion, especially for atmospheric corrosion resistant chlorides.
- Q:Why do drill holes burn on stainless steel plates? What's the best way to drill them?
- Stainless steel is characterized by high toughness, easy to stick the knife, so requires higher hardness of the drill bit, surface finish is better, the drill tip angle than the ordinary drill (130--135 degrees). At the same time, cooling should be sufficient
- Q:304 stainless steel plate price ups and downs affected by what factors?
- First of all, the stainless steel ingredients, that is, stainless steel raw materials. Stainless steel is a kind of high alloy steel can resist corrosion in air or chemical corrosive medium. His representative steel 13 steel 1Cr17 (430) and 18- Ocr18Ni9 chromium nickel, stainless steel is the main raw material of iron, chromium, nickel, Cr NI, the price of raw materials has decisive effect on the price of stainless steel to the rising prices of raw materials, to support the formation of stainless steel prices, anti pressure, or become power. So we need to pay attention to the stainless steel market, we must pay close attention to the global price of nickel, especially LME nickel price trend, but also on the global iron ore, molybdenum price trend and the latest developments, and other non-ferrous metal prices.
- Q:What is the stainless steel grid board? What areas of stainless steel mesh panels are used in?
- Lattice plate of stainless steel steel has strong corrosion resistance, anti-corrosion effect was significantly higher than that of hot dip galvanized steel plate, but the cost is higher, stainless steel grid board is widely used in municipal, environmental protection, steel structure, boiler, desulfurization and denitrification projects, procurement of stainless steel grid plate, Changzhou Gemeirui steel grid plate.
- Q:What specifications do stainless steel plates have?
- This is not specified. Do you want to make 201 or 304?. You can measure the size of the bag you want. Double fold (usually 10MM), such as length, width, and thickness of the package. Go and ask someone to do it for you. If fitted, use a glass or spot weld.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range