|Seamless Steel Tubes and Pipes for Low and Medium Pressure Boiler|
Standard of Seamless Steel Tubes and Pipes for Low and Medium Pressure Boiler： Chinese GB3087
Application of Seamless Steel Tubes and Pipes for Low and Medium Pressure Boiler：For manufacturing ,heating-pipeliners ,containers,steaming pipeliners of low/medium pressure boilers(P<5.88Mpa,T<450℃)
Main steel pipe grade of Seamless steel tubes and pipes for low and medium pressure boiler ： 10、20（Other grade is also negotiable.）
Chemical Compositon & Mechanical Propertise ：
- Q:The difference between carbon and welded steel tubes
- Quality solutionsThe carbon steels we usually refer to include carbon structural steels and carbon tool steelsThe common steel pipe is divided into two kinds: seamless steel pipe and welded steel pipe. The welded pipe of small size is straight welded, and the big size steel pipe is usually spiral welded
- Q:What is lined pipe?
- Pipe lining is a new technology in recent ten years of development, also called composite pipe conveying fluid with different needs, the use of different materials to make the durability of the pipeline inner wall and outer wall of pipeline, to ensure the purity of the fluid, pipeline adaptability, performance is greatly improved, more extensive use.
- Q:The outer circle of a seamless steel pipe 50 head into the outer circle of the 40 to close
- That is, according to the production process of different classification, different from hot rolling (expansion) pipe. In the process of expanding the tube or raw material tube, it is processed by multiple cold drawing, usually on single chain or double chain cold drawn machine of 0.5 ~ 100T. Cold rolled steel pipe (DIAL) in general, steel pipe for low and medium pressure boiler tube, high-pressure boiler steel pipe, alloy steel pipe, stainless steel pipe, oil cracking tube, machining pipe, thick wall pipe, small diameter and cold drawn steel tube also includes other tubes, carbon thin-walled steel, alloy thin-walled steel pipe, stainless steel pipe, special-shaped wall steel pipe. The outside diameter of cold drawn steel tube wall thickness to 6mm, to 0.25mm, to 5mm diameter thin-walled tube wall thickness is less than 0.25mm in size, accuracy and surface quality were significantly better than the hot (expanding) tube, but by the process control, its diameter and length are limited.
- Q:What is hot rolled steel pipe? What is a cold drawn steel tube?
- Seamless steel pipe, hot-rolled and cold-rolled (DIAL) seamless steel pipe two categories.Hot rolled steel tubes are divided into ordinary steel tubes, low and medium pressure boiler tubes, high pressure boiler tubes, alloy steel pipes, stainless steel pipes, oil cracking pipes, geological steel pipes and other steel pipes, etc..Cold rolled seamless steel pipe (DIAL) in general, steel pipe for low and medium pressure boiler tube, high-pressure boiler steel pipe, alloy steel pipe, stainless steel pipe, oil cracking tube and other steel tube, including carbon thin-walled steel, alloy thin-walled steel, stainless steel, thin steel tube. The outer diameter of hot-rolled seamless tube is generally greater than 32mm, the wall thickness is 2.5-75mm. The outer diameter of cold-rolled seamless steel tube can reach 6mm, the wall thickness can be up to 0.25mm, the outer diameter of thin-wall pipe can be 5mm, the wall thickness is less than 0.25mm, and cold rolling has higher precision than hot rolling dimension.
- Q:How to distinguish between steel pipe and spiral pipe material?
- Steel pipe according to the pipe material (ie steel) can be divided into: carbon tube and alloy tube, stainless steel tube.Carbon tube can be divided into ordinary carbon steel tube and high quality carbon structure tube.
- Q:What's the difference between hot-rolled seamless steel tube or cold-rolled seamless steel tube?
- Cold rolled seamless steel pipe (DIAL) in general, steel pipe for low and medium pressure boiler tube, high-pressure boiler steel pipe, alloy steel pipe, stainless steel pipe, oil cracking tube and other steel tube, including carbon thin-walled steel, alloy thin-walled steel, stainless steel, thin steel tube.
- Q:How to make the magnetic steel, can be like a magnet?
- Of course, not all materials can be magnetized, austenitic stainless steel will not do.
- Q:DN150 welded steel tubes one meter multiple
- DN150 welded steel pipe according to the thickness of two specifications: outer diameter 165mm, wall thickness 4.5mm, 17.81Kg per meter weight, wall thickness of 5.5mm, 21.63Kg. per meter weight
- Q:Are galvanized steel tubes the same as degaussing steel tubes?
- Degaussing steel tubeThe degaussing method specifies the following demagnetization in the established process document
- Q:What is the outer diameter and wall thickness of DN40 steel pipe?
- DN40 pipe diameter 48.3mm diameter, allowable deviation of plus or minus 0.5mm it depends on what you have, the outside diameter of 45, there are other dimensions, you can see the manual
Our product range covers include seamless steel pipes for high temperature, heat-exchanger condenser and boiler, cold drawn or cold-rolled precision pipe, fin tubes, special shaped pipes, API series oil well pipes, ASME/DIN/JIS/EN series seamless tubes. Based on strict quality control and scientific management system, the cooperation has successfully obtained International Quality System certificate of ISO9001:2000(12809Q10292ROM), monogram certificates of API 5L (5L-0596) & API 5CT (5CT-0872) and BV certificate (MAT77113-2009)for ship building usage production.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe and the United States;Canada; India;Bulgaria; South Korea;etc.
||API 5L；API 5CT；GB/T19001-2008 idt ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||50% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 110,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range