|Seamless Steel Tubes and Pipes for Low and Medium Pressure Boiler|
Standard of Seamless Steel Tubes and Pipes for Low and Medium Pressure Boiler： Chinese GB3087
Application of Seamless Steel Tubes and Pipes for Low and Medium Pressure Boiler：For manufacturing ,heating-pipeliners ,containers,steaming pipeliners of low/medium pressure boilers(P<5.88Mpa,T<450℃)
Main steel pipe grade of Seamless steel tubes and pipes for low and medium pressure boiler ： 10、20（Other grade is also negotiable.）
Chemical Compositon & Mechanical Propertise ：
- Q:What kinds of steel pipe are divided into?
- Welded pipe: also known as welded pipe, is made of steel or steel strip after bending forming, and then made by welding. In accordance with the form of weld is divided into longitudinal welded pipe and spiral welded pipeSpecifically refers to the use of welded steel strip or plate bending deformation of round, square shape after welded, surface jointed steel pipe. The welding steel billets is used in steel plate or strip. The welded pipe production process simple, high production efficiency, great variety, less capital equipment, but since the general strength is less than that of seamless steel.20 century 30s, along with the rapid development of high-quality strip rolling production and progress of welding and testing technology, and constantly improve the weld quality, varieties and specifications of welded steel pipe is increasing, and instead of the seamless steel pipe in more and more fields. Compared with welded steel seamless steel tube with low cost and high production efficiency.
- Q:What are the main aspects of precision steel tubes?
- Precision tube is a kind of seamless steel tube with high precision and high brightness produced by cold drawing or cold rolling.
- Q:What is the difference between galvanized iron pipe and galvanized steel pipe? Or called different, in fact, is referred to as galvanized pipe?
- Just name different, all refers to GB/T 3091-2015 "low pressure fluid transport welding pipe" contained in the galvanized pipe.Galvanized pipe means zinc plated, suitable for water, air, heating, steam and gas and other low pressure fluid conveying straight welded steel pipe, longitudinal submerged arc welding (SAWL) steel pipe and spiral seam submerged arc welding (SAWH) steel pipe.
- Q:What are the uses of welded steel pipes?
- The spiral submerged arc welded pipe (SY5036-83) for the delivery of pressurized fluid is made of hot rolled steel strips for tube billets, often spirally formed, welded by double submerged arc welding and used for the transmission of pressurized fluid. The steel pipe has strong pressure bearing ability and good welding performance. After a rigorous scientific examination and test, it can be used safely. The utility model has the advantages of large caliber of the steel pipe, high transmission efficiency, and investment in laying pipelines. Mainly used in the transportation of petroleum and natural gas pipelines.
- Q:What quota is reserved for buried DN20 steel pipe?
- It is an embedded sleeve control sub item, if the reserved hole, then there is no need to cover, special subject structure adjustment factor of the cost of the water supply and drainage engineering, water supply and drainage engineering he is buried under the charge.
- Q:How are steel tubes represented?
- If it is seamless steel pipe, welded steel pipe, the method of expression is: nominal diameter refers to the outer diameter (diameter * wall thickness). The unit is mm. [for example, seamless steel tubes of phi 32 * 3. It means that the nominal diameter (outside diameter) is seamless steel pipe of phi 32mm and wall thickness 3mm.
- Q:Why should the weak electricity be pre buried with galvanized steel pipe?
- Galvanized steel pipe mainly because of anti-interference and electrical connectivity, to prevent other strong magnetic strong signal to interfere with weak signal, while in the electrical connection, galvanized steel pipe can be directly connected to the bridge.
- Q:Steel pipe is particularly long, how to clean the inner wall of the pipe so that it can be thoroughly cleaned
- High cleanliness requirements for ultrasonic cleaningUltrasonic cleaning principle: the pressure change of ultrasonic wave propagation in the liquid in the liquid cavitation phenomenon strongly, per second produced millions of tiny gas bubbles, these bubbles rapidly in large pressure under the action of not following the violent explosion, impact force and produce strong suction, enough to make the stubborn dirt quickly stripped.
- Q:What does "1.5" steel tube mean?
- This is neither an outer diameter nor an inner diameter; it should be related to an English unit at the beginning of the pipeline development; it is usually used to describe galvanized steel pipes; it corresponds to the English units as follows:4, in charge of: 4/8 inches: DN15;• 6 in charge: 6/8 inches: DN20;• 1 inch tube: 1 inches: DN25;• inch two tubes: 1 and 1/4 inches: DN32;• inch half tube: 1 and 1/2 inches: DN40;- inch tube: 2 inches: DN50;• three inch tube: 3 inches: DN80• four inch tube: 4 inches: DN100;
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel seamless tube and stainless steel welded pipe?
- Stainless steel welded pipe is also a hollow section of steel, but it is welded through the plate into the steel pipe, so there is a welded steel pipe welding gap.
Our product range covers include seamless steel pipes for high temperature, heat-exchanger condenser and boiler, cold drawn or cold-rolled precision pipe, fin tubes, special shaped pipes, API series oil well pipes, ASME/DIN/JIS/EN series seamless tubes. Based on strict quality control and scientific management system, the cooperation has successfully obtained International Quality System certificate of ISO9001:2000(12809Q10292ROM), monogram certificates of API 5L (5L-0596) & API 5CT (5CT-0872) and BV certificate (MAT77113-2009)for ship building usage production.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe and the United States;Canada; India;Bulgaria; South Korea;etc.
||API 5L；API 5CT；GB/T19001-2008 idt ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||50% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 110,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range