||200 Series,300 Series,SS400-SS490,400 Series
904l stainless steel sheet
|Commodity||904L stainless steel sheet/plate|
|Width||1000mm/1219mm/1240mm/1500mm/2000mm or as customer’s requirements.|
|Length||1000mm to 6000mm or as customer's request|
and we also have other grade,such as 201, 202, 301, 301, 302, 303, 304, 304L, 304N1, 309S, 310S, 316, 316L, 316Ti,316N, 317, 317L,321, 409L,410, 420, 430, etc.
|Standards ||AISI ASTM JIS SUS and GB|
|Certifications||ISO 9001and SGS|
Kitchenware, utensils, tableware, household appliances, construction decoration and daily
|Packing||Seaworthy wooden pallet or according to client's requirement |
|Place of origin||Jiangsu China (mainland) |
|Payment terms||T/T or L/C,30% by T/T in advance and the rest by T/T,L/C or as request.|
|Delivery time||Up to order quantity|
4.Hot rolled stainless steel plate
Thickness : 3.0mm-120mm
Width : 1219mm/1500mm/1800mm/2000mm
Length : 2000mm/2438mm/4000mm/6000mm or cutting randomly
Model size : 3.0mm-120mm(TK)*1219mm(W)*2438mm(L)
Surface : No.1
5.Characteristics and application
Characteristics and application
The surface brightness and flatness of no2B is better than no2D. then through a special surface treatment to improve its mechanical properties,No2B could nearly satisfy comprehensive uses.
Polished with abrasive belt of git#100-#200, have better brightness with discontinuous coarse stria, used as inner and external ornaments for building, electrical appliances and kitchen utensils etc.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#180,have better brightness with discontinuous coarse stria,but thinner than No3, are used as bathtub buildings inner and external ornaments electrical appliances kitchen utensils and food processing equipment etc.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#320 on the NO.4 finish and has continuous streaks, mainly used as buildings ornaments elevators,door of building, frontal plate etc.
Cold rolled, bright annealed and skin-passed, the product have excellent brightness and good reflexivity like mirror,kitchen apparatus,ornament etc.
The product have excellent brightness and prefer reflexivity can to be the mirror.
5.Payment : Usually 30% of the amount by T/T as deposit , and the balance money shall be paid by T/T after got the faxed B/L.Or L/C at sight .
6. Package: Kraft paper+Hard board+metal/wooden pallet+metal strip; or based on the customer requirement.
7. USE: construction.machinebuilding,container manufacturing,shipbuilding,bridges and so on.
The operating philosophy of our company : high quality and best service and competitive price and prompt delivery .We sincerely welcome the old and new customers to inquiry the price . any questions and needs you have , pls don't hesitate to contact us anytime .
- Q:Stainless steel plate more than the thickness of the wire can not be drawn ah?
- Cold can be the basic drawing, cold always have 6, but can also be hot drawing due to the surface, the surface of the hot rolling drawing look is not obvious, many processing plants also willing to help you fill wire drawing, hot rolled board should be relatively large, artificial lift, so drawing up a lot of trouble....12 thick thought it should be no problem
- Q:How thick is 10gauge in stainless steel plate?
- To understand the word "guage", is to understand the 202304201 steel, or the same number of sandpaper. Such as steel No. 304, sandpaper 360.
- Q:How to calculate the weight of stainless steel plate?
- The formula can be calculated according to the weight of stainless steel: area m2*, thickness mm*, density = kg / sheet to calculate the weight that the stainless steel can bear.Stainless steel plate has a smooth surface, high plasticity, toughness and mechanical strength, corrosion of acid, alkaline gas, solution and other medium
- Q:Stainless steel thermos cup 304 and 201 material what is the difference?
- 304 stainless steel corrosion resistance, high prices: 201 and 304 stainless steel material in essence difference, mainly in the elements contained in the two are not the same. 304 stainless steel corrosion resistance and stamping performance far better than 201, and the 304 stainless steel is generally used in the complex environment, need strong resistance to corrosion for 201 place, environmental requirements are not very high, or the stainless steel demand is not high place.
- Q:420 stainless steel, there is no good 304
- Depends on what you used to do, 420 hardness is higher than 304, more suitable for cutting tools and so on; but 304, corrosion resistance is better than 420, if you take into account the problem of rust, 304 better.
- Q:Why do galvanized and stainless steel sheets buy more expensive than thin ones?
- Galvanized sheet refers to the surface coated with a layer of zinc steel plate. Zinc plating is an economical and effective method of corrosion protection, and about half of the world's zinc production is used in this process.
- Q:Stainless steel sheet welding method, thickness of 0.5mm
- Micro plasma arc welding, argon arc welding, laser welding, seam welding can be. It's not something that's hard to solder. Answer in detail. You need to know what you look like.
- Q:Why do drill holes burn on stainless steel plates? What's the best way to drill them?
- The cutting fluid is made of concentrated emulsions. Commonly used stainless steel drills are: high cobalt bit (M35 bit, M42 bit), in which the M42 bit is the most cost-effective, and carbide drills are also available.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel hot rolling and cold rolling?
- The difference between hot rolling and cold rolling of stainless steel is that cold rolling is rolled on the basis of hot rolling.
- Q:What drill can drill stainless steel?
- Cobalt bit, hard alloy drill bit, can drill stainless steel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range