||200 Series,300 Series,SS400-SS490,400 Series
904l stainless steel sheet
|Commodity||904L stainless steel sheet/plate|
|Width||1000mm/1219mm/1240mm/1500mm/2000mm or as customer’s requirements.|
|Length||1000mm to 6000mm or as customer's request|
and we also have other grade,such as 201, 202, 301, 301, 302, 303, 304, 304L, 304N1, 309S, 310S, 316, 316L, 316Ti,316N, 317, 317L,321, 409L,410, 420, 430, etc.
|Standards ||AISI ASTM JIS SUS and GB|
|Certifications||ISO 9001and SGS|
Kitchenware, utensils, tableware, household appliances, construction decoration and daily
|Packing||Seaworthy wooden pallet or according to client's requirement |
|Place of origin||Jiangsu China (mainland) |
|Payment terms||T/T or L/C,30% by T/T in advance and the rest by T/T,L/C or as request.|
|Delivery time||Up to order quantity|
4.Hot rolled stainless steel plate
Thickness : 3.0mm-120mm
Width : 1219mm/1500mm/1800mm/2000mm
Length : 2000mm/2438mm/4000mm/6000mm or cutting randomly
Model size : 3.0mm-120mm(TK)*1219mm(W)*2438mm(L)
Surface : No.1
5.Characteristics and application
Characteristics and application
The surface brightness and flatness of no2B is better than no2D. then through a special surface treatment to improve its mechanical properties,No2B could nearly satisfy comprehensive uses.
Polished with abrasive belt of git#100-#200, have better brightness with discontinuous coarse stria, used as inner and external ornaments for building, electrical appliances and kitchen utensils etc.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#180,have better brightness with discontinuous coarse stria,but thinner than No3, are used as bathtub buildings inner and external ornaments electrical appliances kitchen utensils and food processing equipment etc.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#320 on the NO.4 finish and has continuous streaks, mainly used as buildings ornaments elevators,door of building, frontal plate etc.
Cold rolled, bright annealed and skin-passed, the product have excellent brightness and good reflexivity like mirror,kitchen apparatus,ornament etc.
The product have excellent brightness and prefer reflexivity can to be the mirror.
5.Payment : Usually 30% of the amount by T/T as deposit , and the balance money shall be paid by T/T after got the faxed B/L.Or L/C at sight .
6. Package: Kraft paper+Hard board+metal/wooden pallet+metal strip; or based on the customer requirement.
7. USE: construction.machinebuilding,container manufacturing,shipbuilding,bridges and so on.
The operating philosophy of our company : high quality and best service and competitive price and prompt delivery .We sincerely welcome the old and new customers to inquiry the price . any questions and needs you have , pls don't hesitate to contact us anytime .
- Q:What's the surface of the 304 stainless steel matte board?
- Silver white after cold rolling for heat treatment and pickling, and sometimes in the surface roller for the final light rolling of a light surface processing, 2D products used for the surface of the application of lax, general materials, deep stamping materials
- Q:304 stainless steel plate surface quality inspection method which has several?
- 304 stainless steel surface quality of pickling process mainly depends on the heat treatment, surface oxidation Pihou formation if heat treatment before a process, or organization is not uniform, with acid does not improve the surface smoothness and uniformity. Therefore, attention should be paid to heat treatment or surface cleaning prior to heat treatment.
- Q:What is the difference between the stainless steel plate and the second board?
- Stainless steel plate is the thickness of the material to be within the specified dimensions, for example, Lianzhong stainless steel plate, uniform thickness, usually 1 suffix, such as 0.51, so just have 0.5; and the rolling material generally only 0.5, or in 0.49, thinner in 0.45.
- Q:420 stainless steel, there is no good 304
- Depends on what you used to do, 420 hardness is higher than 304, more suitable for cutting tools and so on; but 304, corrosion resistance is better than 420, if you take into account the problem of rust, 304 better.
- Q:Is there a big price difference between the SUS304 stainless steel plate and the drawing plate?
- The ordinary 304 stainless steel plate and the processed 304 drawing stainless steel plate, the price difference is not very big. You can consult the specific price.
- Q:What does stainless steel sheet S2 stand for?
- It is an alloy steel which is not easily rusted, but it is not absolutely rusty. Stainless steel plate refers to the atmosphere, steam and water and other weak medium corrosion of steel plate, and acid resistant steel plate refers to acid, alkali, salt and other chemical corrosive medium corrosion of steel plate. Stainless steel plate has been published since the beginning of twentieth Century, and now has a history of more than 1 centuries.
- Q:When milling the stainless steel plate, how can he deform?
- 4. roughing and finishingThe above methods hope to be useful to you
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel 304 2B board and Ba board?
- Cold dip - annealed, pickled - flat 2BCold dip - bright annealing - flat BA2B surface of plain cold rolled stainless steel countertops (not brushed)Surface of inner cylinder of BA ordinary mirror roller washing machineThe main difference is that annealing, 2B is annealing or pickling, the surface has a certain degree of oxidation, darker; BA bright annealing, the surface is not oxidized, brighter
- Q:What's the drill for stainless steel?
- The cutting fluid is made of concentrated emulsions. Commonly used stainless steel drills are: high cobalt bit (M35 bit, M42 bit), in which the M42 bit is the most cost-effective, and carbide drills are also available.
- Q:What does stainless steel plate mean?
- The stainless steel plate is divided into two kinds of hot-rolled and cold-rolled parts according to the method of manufacture, including the thickness of 0.02-4 mm thin cold plate and 4.5-50 mm medium plate. According to the structural characteristics of steel, they can be divided into 5 types: austenite type, austenite ferrite type, ferrite type, martensite type and precipitation hardening type. Can withstand oxalic acid, sulfuric acid iron sulfate, nitrate, nitrate acid and hydrofluoric acid, sulfuric acid copper sulfate, phosphoric acid, formic acid and acetic acid and various acid corrosion, widely used in chemical, food, medicine, papermaking, petroleum, atomic energy industry, as well as construction, kitchen utensils, cutlery, household appliances, vehicles of all kinds of parts. In order to ensure the mechanical properties of various kinds of stainless steel sheet, such as yield strength, tensile strength, elongation and hardness, the steel plate must be annealed, treated by solution, aging treatment before delivery.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range