I. Characteristics of the cables
1. Using factory prefabrication methods can substantially reduce the site construction labor intensity and shorten the construction laying time;
2. Use of cables can guarantee great length and bending property, and greatly facilitates the construction in a complex place;
3. Use of cables reduces the laying space, and cables can be installed together with gas and hydraulic gas pipelines;
4. Their reliability and reliability can be fully guaranteed, for the cables are manufactured in the factory,
5. Sub-branch parts should use high strength sealed joints, which are waterproof and have properties of moisture protection, long-term maintenance and free for repair;
6. Because the cables are directly connected with households with no need of maintenance and repair and with easy and simple construction, the cables can produce significant comprehensive economic benefits.
II. Usage of the cables:
1. To be used for high-rise building;
2. To be used for disaster prevention equipments;
3. To be used for tunnel lighting and disaster prevention equipments;
4. To replace copper bus bar with small or medium capacity in various places.
III. Standards of the cables
IEC 60502 Rated Voltage 1 ~ 30KV extruded insulated power cables and accessories (International Electrotechnical Commission standards)
GB 12706 Rated voltage 35KV and below Copper core, Aluminum core plastic insulated power cable (National Standard of the People's Republic of China)
JCS 376 branch cable (Japanese Electric Wire Industry Standard)
General Rules for JIS C2810 indoor wiring electrical connection pipes (Japanese Industrial Standard)
Types of the cables:：
Standard main cables and branch cables are all low-voltage power cables with XLPE or PVC insulation materials (IEC, GB, JIS, BS ... ...), and PVC materials covered on the outer side. Generally, the main cable is single-core or twisted multi-core cable (cables with two to five cores), the branch cables are single-core cables, and may adopt a fire-resistant, flame retardant cables in accordance with the requirements.
Their structures and types are as follows:
three cores twisted type
four cores twisted type
five cores twisted type
PVC insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
PVC insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cable
PVC insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
- Q:flucatuation when Plug off power cable in my Laptop compaq v3424tu?
- Maybe the power management resetting the notebook after unplug the power. it's not reset the whole system, only adjusting into battery mode (long life). Commonly, the screen will blank a moment. it's normal. the setting can be found in Control Panel, Power Option.
- Q:Windows Media Centre starting when power cable gets plugged in?
- If the cpu followers are spinning, that's that the video exhibit plug isn't precise related on your video card or your video card itself isn't precise inserted interior the board slot. try re-seating it.
- Q:What is that black box on power cables?
- its a transformer to cut the mains plug voltage down to the same voltage as the battery which will be around 16volts to 20 volts for a laptop,the desktop PC will have the same transformer built into the tower casing beside the fan,but you just cannot see it, and there will be a voltage selector switch for the country you are using it in ie-UK =220-240volts, USA=110 volts or similar,both the laptops and desktops use the same internal operating low voltages,and mains voltage would fry everything inside ,that's why they are fitted with the transformers.
- Q:What to do if a power cable fell in my driveway?
- Call the power company. Make sure you do not touch the line. Do not allow your children or pets near the line. There is nothing the police can do so calling 911 is not appropriate.
- Q:our power went out and our cable came back on but we lost our surround sound through the receiver. Any ideas?
- how have you connected U-verse to the amplifier? hdmi? which Tv model are you using?
- Q:what is the difference on your ipod a USB 2.0 cable and a USB power adapter. Or even if there is a diifernece.
- the power adapter is so you can charge it off of a regular outlet rather than having to have a computer handy to charge it through the usb port. i recommend getting the power adapter, i have it and its good
- Q:How to identify the quality of the lock of the hotel lock?
- PE cable that waterproof cable can be a short time to soak the water PE water pipe is used to transmit water to the water pipe than the requirements of the drainage pipe than the cable all PE high hardness
- Q:Please read. Turtle Beach power cable?
- Sorry okorder.com/ You will be fine and wont be scammed. OKorder is a possibility but its a tad sketchy but its easy to use and not get again scammed but its your choice ofc i don't know the situation your in. im just guessing your worried about ordering online due to scamm websites, it could be that you simply don't have a card that can shop online (or even a card). Also delivery should be fairly quick (most being a week) so you won't be waiting too long either way. Turtle beach is based online, and distribute mainly from their website,(such is most designer accessories) the only reason they have their products in stores are because of their success online, and were able to expand but even then they only ever sell a few of their headsets in stores never their full range, then expecting parts is very rare. p.s i realise its a generic piece of equipment but its quite specific and there are very few things that use somthing that you've specified (not the sized and volt just a DC power cable that has a USB input) , that includes headsets, seriously most headsets don't require a power cable (and it having a power cable doesn't make it good) Hope this helps :S
- Q:looking for a UPS power cable?
- You local should have the cable you need...
- Q:The power cable troughs are divided once and twice
- Can be used for overhead, buried and pipeline laying of the cable line
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range