I. Characteristics of the cables
1. Using factory prefabrication methods can substantially reduce the site construction labor intensity and shorten the construction laying time;
2. Use of cables can guarantee great length and bending property, and greatly facilitates the construction in a complex place;
3. Use of cables reduces the laying space, and cables can be installed together with gas and hydraulic gas pipelines;
4. Their reliability and reliability can be fully guaranteed, for the cables are manufactured in the factory,
5. Sub-branch parts should use high strength sealed joints, which are waterproof and have properties of moisture protection, long-term maintenance and free for repair;
6. Because the cables are directly connected with households with no need of maintenance and repair and with easy and simple construction, the cables can produce significant comprehensive economic benefits.
II. Usage of the cables:
1. To be used for high-rise building;
2. To be used for disaster prevention equipments;
3. To be used for tunnel lighting and disaster prevention equipments;
4. To replace copper bus bar with small or medium capacity in various places.
III. Standards of the cables
IEC 60502 Rated Voltage 1 ~ 30KV extruded insulated power cables and accessories (International Electrotechnical Commission standards)
GB 12706 Rated voltage 35KV and below Copper core, Aluminum core plastic insulated power cable (National Standard of the People's Republic of China)
JCS 376 branch cable (Japanese Electric Wire Industry Standard)
General Rules for JIS C2810 indoor wiring electrical connection pipes (Japanese Industrial Standard)
Types of the cables:：
Standard main cables and branch cables are all low-voltage power cables with XLPE or PVC insulation materials (IEC, GB, JIS, BS ... ...), and PVC materials covered on the outer side. Generally, the main cable is single-core or twisted multi-core cable (cables with two to five cores), the branch cables are single-core cables, and may adopt a fire-resistant, flame retardant cables in accordance with the requirements.
Their structures and types are as follows:
three cores twisted type
four cores twisted type
five cores twisted type
PVC insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
PVC insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cable
PVC insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
- Q:Power cable help! I don't want my house to go into flames...?
- Don't worry too much about what the cord says. Worry about the power requirements on the appliance label, and making sure you are feeding it with the voltage required, with a capacity within the range. In your instance, you will need a converter transformer that converts your outlet voltage to 100V, and has 550 or larger watt capacity.
- Q:Is it ok to play my PSP using the power cable instead of the battery?
- It is fine. The PSP is just telling you that it is taking power from the outlet instead of the battery.
- Q:Lost power Cable for scanner: HP Scanjet 3400C. Replace with?
- The power cable and adapter will probably be unique to the scanner. You'll have to order the right one from HP, or through a computer store. The USB cable should be standard. Most printers and scanners use a USB cable with a Type A connector (flat) on one end, and a Type B connector (squared-off) on the other end. They're easy to find at Staples, as well as at computer stores.
- Q:How is the best way to determine if a cable inside your computer is a data cable or a power cable?
- You are correct. Power cables will always have 4 or more separated wires going into a plug. Data cables have all of their internal wires inside a single sheath.
- Q:i have replaced the power box in my dell dimension 4800 and the amber power light its still flashing?
- That is from the handbook IF THE vigour mild IS BLINKING AMBER — The laptop is receiving electrical vigor, but an internal vigour concern could exist. • make sure that the voltage decision switch is set to compare the AC energy at your vicinity (if applicable). • ensure that the processor vigour cable is securely related to the procedure board. Has your pal upgraded or brought whatever? This might most likely require a stronger vigour supply, wile the older one could meet the ouput for a bit of it will fry after a short while.
- Q:How to determine whether the square of the cable is standard
- Horizontal laying of the cable within the cable, generally do not need fixed, natural laying can be. Vertical laying section of the cable within the bridge, with the need to match the line card, the use of tied rope (multi-purpose single insulated wire) one by one fixed cable, fixed spacing should meet the requirements. According to the control cable and the power of the different layers of laying, if the power cable to be multi-layer need to have 300mm spacing (or load capacity is large enough), if it is control cable, casually laying, if the laying of power cable laying below Layer, above the laying of control cable, but not too much affect the power cable cooling. If the high-voltage cable and low-voltage cable in principle do not allow common laying.
- Q:How much amp does an ordinary power amplifier cable might have?
- There is no need for a 200 amp cable. most of the time 75 to 100 amps is more than enough. Just go to the local car audio store and pick up a amp kit. (Depending on amp size depends on price) The local Wal-Mart sales them as well. You'll spend between $25-$100 for a good amp kit. Amp Kit 1 power wire 1 ground wire 1 set of RCA for audio from sterio to amp 1 fuse.
- Q:Why my power supply gives a squeezing noise when i plugged in the power cable and computer does not turns on?
- Yea its gone. the reason it ran in safe mode is because safe mode doesn't heat up your computer like if running normally. Most likely you're power supply isn't even supplying enough power to your fans to keep the CPU and cards cool, so its forcing itself to shut down. I would plug it in and open the side of your case and see if your fans are even running when you turn it on. If it not turning on at all now, just buy a new one. Power supplies are something you definately don't want to go cheap on. Buy a thermaltake or an antec and if you play games, I would get one that's at least 500W
- Q:what is a power cable for the xbox?
- The power cable is the Plug that goes from the Power outlet to your Xbox360. The AV cable is the cable going from your xbox 360 that splits into 3 plugs and plugs into your tv
- Q:My laptop power cable interferes with my tv?
- Electro magnetism over the short term doesn't harm you very much, but i'd be worried about the voltage that's going into your battery because mac products dislike anything that isn't made by a mac certified manufacturer... which is one reason why i NEVER use a mac product... cause they suck =P
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range