I. Characteristics of the cables
1. Using factory prefabrication methods can substantially reduce the site construction labor intensity and shorten the construction laying time;
2. Use of cables can guarantee great length and bending property, and greatly facilitates the construction in a complex place;
3. Use of cables reduces the laying space, and cables can be installed together with gas and hydraulic gas pipelines;
4. Their reliability and reliability can be fully guaranteed, for the cables are manufactured in the factory,
5. Sub-branch parts should use high strength sealed joints, which are waterproof and have properties of moisture protection, long-term maintenance and free for repair;
6. Because the cables are directly connected with households with no need of maintenance and repair and with easy and simple construction, the cables can produce significant comprehensive economic benefits.
II. Usage of the cables:
1. To be used for high-rise building;
2. To be used for disaster prevention equipments;
3. To be used for tunnel lighting and disaster prevention equipments;
4. To replace copper bus bar with small or medium capacity in various places.
III. Standards of the cables
IEC 60502 Rated Voltage 1 ~ 30KV extruded insulated power cables and accessories (International Electrotechnical Commission standards)
GB 12706 Rated voltage 35KV and below Copper core, Aluminum core plastic insulated power cable (National Standard of the People's Republic of China)
JCS 376 branch cable (Japanese Electric Wire Industry Standard)
General Rules for JIS C2810 indoor wiring electrical connection pipes (Japanese Industrial Standard)
Types of the cables:：
Standard main cables and branch cables are all low-voltage power cables with XLPE or PVC insulation materials (IEC, GB, JIS, BS ... ...), and PVC materials covered on the outer side. Generally, the main cable is single-core or twisted multi-core cable (cables with two to five cores), the branch cables are single-core cables, and may adopt a fire-resistant, flame retardant cables in accordance with the requirements.
Their structures and types are as follows:
three cores twisted type
four cores twisted type
five cores twisted type
PVC insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
PVC insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cable
PVC insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
- Q:Wire yellow and green, respectively, that line of fire or zero line
- Insulated piercing clamp is mainly composed of reinforced shell, puncture blade, gasket, waterproof grease, high strength bolts, torque nut and cable terminal cap. When the cable needs to be branched or connected, the cable branch line terminal is inserted into the waterproof terminal Cap sets, to determine the main line branch position, with a socket wrench screw clamp on the torque nut, the process of contact with the blade will pierce the cable insulation, contact with the conductor, the sealing ring ring around the cable puncture position, the shell Grease overflow, when the torque reaches the set value, the nut torque mechanism off, the main line and branch line is connected, and waterproof performance and electrical effects to meet the standard requirements of the parameters. T-shaped terminal is composed of insulation base, wiring frame, fire shield composed of three parts, wiring box by the wire clip, screws, nuts and variable frame and other components, wiring clip and wire contact surface was wrapped in the shape of the dentoid staggered structure, With a large area of spinous process, pressure line reliable features. Through the different shapes of the wire combination of each other, can form a double connection, the lower access to the main line, the upper access to the branch line, the formation of continuous "T" -shaped connection, the product is a protective cover, especially suitable for cable trays and cable And other small places to use, can effectively prevent the suffering of the mouse on the line.
- Q:What is the difference between a pre-branch cable and a punched clip?
- The structure of the PV cable is shown in the table. The difference between the ordinary cable and the PV cable is analyzed: The common cable can be seen from Table 1 that the conductor and the PV cable used are consistent. ordinary cable insulation and sheath can be seen from Table 1 different from the photovoltaic cable. Ordinary cable is only suitable for use in general environment. the advantages of photovoltaic power cable: high temperature, cold, oil, acid and alkali salt, anti-ultraviolet, flame retardant, environmental protection, photovoltaic power cable is mainly used for harsh environment, the service life of more than 25 years.
- Q:Power cable ZRYJV-4x70 + 1x35 What does it mean?
- 2 cable in a variety of environments in the laying of the layout, spacing should meet the design requirements
- Q:How long is the service life of the cable?
- cable bridge and other pipes and other facilities shall not share a column (bracket)
- Q:Why does the sparrow stand on the wire without electric shock?
- 12 meters below the road should be used to protect the tube, the use of rigid PVC pipe protection of course, but not necessarily have to wear armored cable
- Q:The difference between power cable and overhead cable
- Insulation structure is not the same, the number of core is not the same. Power cable generally 3-4 phase, overhead cable general core. Power lines can be divided into overhead lines and cable lines. Overhead lines with less investment, easy construction and maintenance, easy maintenance and repair advantages, the disadvantage is the natural conditions (wind, snow, ice, lightning, etc.) have a greater threat to operational safety. In order to save the country's construction funds, the general use of overhead lines is appropriate. However, when the conditions are subject to restrictions (such as overhead lines laid in difficult or special requirements), the use of cable lines. Cable and overhead lines compared to poor heat dissipation, it should be considered in the short-circuit conditions of thermal stability. Therefore, in addition to high-voltage cable cross-section in accordance with the economic current density, allowing voltage loss, long-term allowable current selection, but also according to short-circuit thermal stability conditions for verification.
- Q:What is the difference between a trough bridge and a tray tray?
- Number tube, you can use the oil marker in the above to write the mark with, there are ready to write a digital, with a few numbers together to form a digital use. A line of both ends to be marked with the same mark, check to see the same mark to know is a line.
- Q:Dell laptop plug in the power supply usb can not be used, how is it?
- KVV is the control cable, generally do industrial control; and RVS is twisted pair, generally used for weak system, to eliminate the interference requirements of the occasion, such as two-wire bus system, specifically, the electrical fire bus more Such as RS485 bus and so on.
- Q:What kind of material should be selected for the fixing bracket of the cable trunking
- General 2.5 square wire load is 2 kilowatts, and rubber sheathed cable, full load can reach 3 kilowatts are no problem (estimated again, it is not safe). The load level of the wire is mainly dependent on the current, but also on the voltage level. Under normal circumstances 50A below 1 square millimeter safe carrying capacity is 6A, 50 ~ 100A current 1 square millimeter of the safe carrying capacity is 5A, 100A current above the general take 1 square millimeter of the safe current is 2.5A; so many large square copper cable You can calculate the current. According to the three-phase alternating current formula: P = 1.732 * U * I * cosφ, cosφ is the power factor, select 0.8; this is the three-phase power calculation formula. Single phase: P = U * I * cosφ, cosφ is the power factor The power factor is 1 for the resistive load and 0.8 for the inductive load.
- Q:What is the power cable accessories used to do?
- Do not know what you want to ask? What about your situation? Normal or pregnant? Normal this radiation does not affect what, if it is pregnant, this is far away from the best. Pregnancy is most needed to stay away from the microwave!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range