I. Characteristics of the cables
1. Using factory prefabrication methods can substantially reduce the site construction labor intensity and shorten the construction laying time;
2. Use of cables can guarantee great length and bending property, and greatly facilitates the construction in a complex place;
3. Use of cables reduces the laying space, and cables can be installed together with gas and hydraulic gas pipelines;
4. Their reliability and reliability can be fully guaranteed, for the cables are manufactured in the factory,
5. Sub-branch parts should use high strength sealed joints, which are waterproof and have properties of moisture protection, long-term maintenance and free for repair;
6. Because the cables are directly connected with households with no need of maintenance and repair and with easy and simple construction, the cables can produce significant comprehensive economic benefits.
II. Usage of the cables:
1. To be used for high-rise building;
2. To be used for disaster prevention equipments;
3. To be used for tunnel lighting and disaster prevention equipments;
4. To replace copper bus bar with small or medium capacity in various places.
III. Standards of the cables
IEC 60502 Rated Voltage 1 ~ 30KV extruded insulated power cables and accessories (International Electrotechnical Commission standards)
GB 12706 Rated voltage 35KV and below Copper core, Aluminum core plastic insulated power cable (National Standard of the People's Republic of China)
JCS 376 branch cable (Japanese Electric Wire Industry Standard)
General Rules for JIS C2810 indoor wiring electrical connection pipes (Japanese Industrial Standard)
Types of the cables:：
Standard main cables and branch cables are all low-voltage power cables with XLPE or PVC insulation materials (IEC, GB, JIS, BS ... ...), and PVC materials covered on the outer side. Generally, the main cable is single-core or twisted multi-core cable (cables with two to five cores), the branch cables are single-core cables, and may adopt a fire-resistant, flame retardant cables in accordance with the requirements.
Their structures and types are as follows:
three cores twisted type
four cores twisted type
five cores twisted type
PVC insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
PVC insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cable
PVC insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
- Q:Can PS3 FAT use any standard PC power cable?
- Yes, so long as it isn't thin wire like as thin as the A/V Cable almost. But yes, any Monitor/PC Cord will work.
- Q:My laptop screams at me that it hates my power cable?
- Check okorder.com Wish the Best.
- Q:Were can i buy a replacement power cable ?
- best buy. you won't get an original but you could get one with multi plug adapters that might fit your laptop's or you can try to browse the website of your laptops brand
- Q:My PC is giving a proble, on attaching the power cable into the CPU, the display goes off, What's the problem?
- Power cable into CPU? I guess you must possibly still have some of those dual power connector Power Supply? Those one where you can connect both the Power to the monitor and the input power to the CPU? If this is the case, your Power supply is possibly dying slowly. You need to change the poer supply. However, if that is not the kind of power supply that you have, I guess what you are pssibly talking about is that your monitor data communication cable which you connect to the CPU so that the data can be transmitted through to your monitor? If this is the case, then your monitor is not having any problem, it is just responding to the fact that it is properrly connected. Put on your system and see if your monitor do come on... If it comes on then everything is fine.... Now finally, if all these is not the case, then it mean you have not put your question properly. Rephrase your question so that you can have an answer... except ofcourse you are just trying to fool around...
- Q:Power cable thickness for 4 Amps?
- Your wire has to be matched to the circuit breaker. If you have a 15 amp breaker you need #14 wire. Otherwise you could overload the wire and burn it out and the CB wouldn't blow.
- Q:upside down PSU and SATA power cables?
- If the hard metal bit of the hard drive is pointed up, it's in right.
- Q:9800gt and 8800gt VGA and 6pin cable ?
- i have no clue what your saying but the 6pin connector is from the psu and both cards require 1 or 2 and do not use vga connector but HDMI
- Q:PC Power supply comes with 1 SATA power cable . What to do~?
- What the sata connector/converter does is the same as the molex plug does on a ATA device, it just allows you to use the molex plugs as your power source for the SATA devices. Your devices should have a 4 pin connector for the molex so you really don't need the converter plug, as either way you only use one power plug. Don't use both (serial power connection 4 pin molex on one device) and there should be a warning label on the device that says the same.
- Q:what cables do i need to install a internal sata hard drive?
- Yep, that's all you need. Some older SATA drives have legacy support for normal 4 pin molex connectors in addition to the SATA power cable. If your drive is one such, do not plug in both. Choose one or the other. If you buy a retail boxed drive instead of OEM, you should get a 4 pin molex to SATA power cable if you don't have SATA power connections already. It's also possible that the harddrive you bought is SATA2 (aka SATA 300gbps). If your motherboard only supports SATA 150gbps, there's a jumper you need to leave on the drive. If you have a SATA 300 drive and your motherboard supports SATA 300, you'll need to remove the pin for full speeds. It'll work though if you forget to remove it. You can look in the user's manual to see what your motherboard supports.
- Q:where to run a power cable from battery to amp on a 97 oldsmobile cutlass supreme?
- Normally, when I do systems, I run it through the hole in the firewall, that was factory drilled for the antenna wire. Unfortunately, I dont think the antenna in this car is located up front, so. People run wires through the door. I personally don't like this, because you can see.. My personal opinion, would be to drill a hole on the passenger side, underneath the dash,and fill the gaps with silicone and run your wires down the side of the door, pushed under the plastic.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range