I. Characteristics of the cables
1. Using factory prefabrication methods can substantially reduce the site construction labor intensity and shorten the construction laying time;
2. Use of cables can guarantee great length and bending property, and greatly facilitates the construction in a complex place;
3. Use of cables reduces the laying space, and cables can be installed together with gas and hydraulic gas pipelines;
4. Their reliability and reliability can be fully guaranteed, for the cables are manufactured in the factory,
5. Sub-branch parts should use high strength sealed joints, which are waterproof and have properties of moisture protection, long-term maintenance and free for repair;
6. Because the cables are directly connected with households with no need of maintenance and repair and with easy and simple construction, the cables can produce significant comprehensive economic benefits.
II. Usage of the cables:
1. To be used for high-rise building;
2. To be used for disaster prevention equipments;
3. To be used for tunnel lighting and disaster prevention equipments;
4. To replace copper bus bar with small or medium capacity in various places.
III. Standards of the cables
IEC 60502 Rated Voltage 1 ~ 30KV extruded insulated power cables and accessories (International Electrotechnical Commission standards)
GB 12706 Rated voltage 35KV and below Copper core, Aluminum core plastic insulated power cable (National Standard of the People's Republic of China)
JCS 376 branch cable (Japanese Electric Wire Industry Standard)
General Rules for JIS C2810 indoor wiring electrical connection pipes (Japanese Industrial Standard)
Types of the cables:：
Standard main cables and branch cables are all low-voltage power cables with XLPE or PVC insulation materials (IEC, GB, JIS, BS ... ...), and PVC materials covered on the outer side. Generally, the main cable is single-core or twisted multi-core cable (cables with two to five cores), the branch cables are single-core cables, and may adopt a fire-resistant, flame retardant cables in accordance with the requirements.
Their structures and types are as follows:
three cores twisted type
four cores twisted type
five cores twisted type
PVC insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
PVC insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cable
PVC insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
- Q:1.2 meters below the road can use pvc tube wear armor cable?
- MR is a metal bridge laying, the bridge width of 200 high 100
- Q:What is the fire wire pipe laying? What is the galvanized steel pipe?
- Inverter special cable General power cable difference shielding requirements higher, the number of cores is generally 3 +. three lines of the ground line of three symmetrical and phase line intersection. Variable-frequency (VFD) is the application of frequency conversion technology and microelectronics technology, by changing the motor operating frequency mode to control the AC motor power control equipment. The inverter is mainly composed of rectifier (AC variable DC), filter, inverter (DC variable AC), brake unit, drive unit, detection unit micro-processing unit and so on. The inverter will adjust the voltage and frequency of the output power by the breaking of the internal IGBT, according to the actual needs of the motor to provide the required power supply voltage, and then achieve the purpose of energy saving, speed control, in addition, the inverter has a lot of protection , Such as overcurrent, overvoltage, overload protection and so on. With the continuous improvement of industrial automation, the inverter has also been a very wide range of applications.
- Q:How to effectively reduce the cost of car wiring harness?
- The bottom edge of the bridge after bending (bottom bevel) and the width of the bridge can be the same length, but the range is controlled at 100-400mm, select the length of the two points, in the bridge side to help out on the side Two vertical lines, selected bridge bending direction as the cutting opening side; open the opening side as the bottom edge to draw the two vertical lines were used as two isosceles triangle in the sub-line, the waist triangle Edge length of the formula for the L = 2 × (bridge height × sin22
- Q:Calculate the control cable under what circumstances the cable terminal needs to be calculated
- This is the air defense when the air pipe laying through the mouth of the closed wall or the protection of closed wall approach, regardless of the side of the wall or the roof into the line have this requirement
- Q:What does the cable (YJV-5 * 6) mean?
- ZR-flame retardant Y-polyethylene J-crosslinked V-PVC sheathed YJV is copper core, YJLV is expressed as aluminum core, where L is aluminum. 22 indicates the type of armor armor, and 32. So the full name is: flame retardant copper conductor cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed power cable 4 * 16 that there are a total of four copper wire, which each cross-sectional area of 16 square millimeters
- Q:What kind of material should be selected for the fixing bracket of the cable trunking
- 2.5 square copper (green, with the threading tube) theory will be able to withstand about 20A current, consider the pipe, temperature and other factors, so according to the actual can withstand about 3 kilowatts of power. In fact the 2.5MM2 copper wire is generally open 16A can withstand about 3.4 kilowatts of power.
- Q:A sub-eight splitter, behind the link ONU equipment, which also need to add fiber patch panels, or can be directly connected?
- How do you not say that the three-phase system or two-phase system, if the two systems is the power in addition to the voltage is equal to the current, three-phase power per kilowatt multiplied by 2 equal to the current, such as 220V, 3000W / 220V = 13.6A, 380V, 3KW * 2 = 6A. Wire 10 square below, each square can be with 5A, which is the calculation of aluminum core line, copper wire line operator count, 220V aluminum core must be greater than 2.5 square, copper core must be greater than 1.5 square, 380V with aluminum core The line must be greater than 1.5 square and the copper wire must be greater than 1 square. At this time should also consider the equipment to start the current and increase the appropriate diameter.
- Q:The UV lamp is fitted with ozone and no ozone difference
- Clean the copper wire to be welded, and dip a little solder paste or rosin before welding.
- Q:How to identify the quality of the lock of the hotel lock?
- Ming assembly line tube card 1 meter a, turn from the wall 10 a square, far away, the tube will fall down.
- Q:What is the difference between VV22 and VV62?
- Copper core conductor PVC insulated PVC sheathed double steel tape wrapped armored type power cable copper conductor PVC insulated PVC sheathed non-magnetic metal armored power cable difference is the type of armor material
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range