I. Characteristics of the cables
1. Using factory prefabrication methods can substantially reduce the site construction labor intensity and shorten the construction laying time;
2. Use of cables can guarantee great length and bending property, and greatly facilitates the construction in a complex place;
3. Use of cables reduces the laying space, and cables can be installed together with gas and hydraulic gas pipelines;
4. Their reliability and reliability can be fully guaranteed, for the cables are manufactured in the factory,
5. Sub-branch parts should use high strength sealed joints, which are waterproof and have properties of moisture protection, long-term maintenance and free for repair;
6. Because the cables are directly connected with households with no need of maintenance and repair and with easy and simple construction, the cables can produce significant comprehensive economic benefits.
II. Usage of the cables:
1. To be used for high-rise building;
2. To be used for disaster prevention equipments;
3. To be used for tunnel lighting and disaster prevention equipments;
4. To replace copper bus bar with small or medium capacity in various places.
III. Standards of the cables
IEC 60502 Rated Voltage 1 ~ 30KV extruded insulated power cables and accessories (International Electrotechnical Commission standards)
GB 12706 Rated voltage 35KV and below Copper core, Aluminum core plastic insulated power cable (National Standard of the People's Republic of China)
JCS 376 branch cable (Japanese Electric Wire Industry Standard)
General Rules for JIS C2810 indoor wiring electrical connection pipes (Japanese Industrial Standard)
Types of the cables:：
Standard main cables and branch cables are all low-voltage power cables with XLPE or PVC insulation materials (IEC, GB, JIS, BS ... ...), and PVC materials covered on the outer side. Generally, the main cable is single-core or twisted multi-core cable (cables with two to five cores), the branch cables are single-core cables, and may adopt a fire-resistant, flame retardant cables in accordance with the requirements.
Their structures and types are as follows:
three cores twisted type
four cores twisted type
five cores twisted type
PVC insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
PVC insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cable
PVC insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
- Q:W22 in the cable on behalf of what
- Not W, is VVVV22 means the meaning of plastic insulated plastic sheath with armored copper cable. Wire and cable: wire and cable is the transmission of electrical energy, electrical signals and electromagnetic energy conversion to the wire products. Cables are usually made up of cable cores that transmit electrical or electrical signals and protective, insulated sheaths. A cable with only one cable core and a smaller diameter is often referred to as a wire. Also some wires do not have insulated sheaths, called bare wires. The cable in the cable is made of a metal material with good electrical conductivity, usually copper (good electrical conductivity) or aluminum (lower cost).
- Q:Emergency cable T-box and cable distribution box of the information?
- 1 Ordinary distribution box There is no switch device in the general distribution box
- Q:Which has, know the power of the electrical, choose the cable formulas. And explain it
- Basically are refining, the wax is also used, the high cost of particles
- Q:With the patch panel how to deal with the line corresponding to the crystal line of the line order is what
- The size of the jumper varies with the specifications of the bridge, which is uncertain; the so-called repetitive ground is at least two that is the beginning and end of the end, if the length is enough, the need for intermediate isolation to do the appropriate length of the ground. Stressed that a certain attention to the ground is connected to the power grid on the ground, not directly into the ground.
- Q:What is the difference between a shielded cable and a control cable?
- I do not know, I do the task, although we also engage in cable
- Q:Ceiling on the wire after the tube is the tube on how to fix it on the ceiling?
- Or with 6 points to the difference, but almost a few money, but you know when threading, 6 points is absolutely more effort, the line is also effort, the wire protection is also good!
- Q:The telephone line, TV line, cable, power lines are worn to a wire tube, what will happen?
- This is the wiring of the cable wiring formulas: the next five is 10 square below the current per square 5A current wiring, one hundred and twenty is more than 100 square per square 2A, 25335 three circles, meaning 10 (Excluding) or more, 25 square feet per square 3A wiring, 35 square (inclusive) or more, 100 square (excluding) the following per square 4A line, that is, 25 square feet, 35 square feet per square by 3A or 4A wiring line.
- Q:What does the cable ZR-YJV22-4 * 16 mean?
- Copper core XLPE insulated PVC sheathed flame retardant power cable, three core, nominal cross section 6 square millimeters, rated voltage 0.6 / 1kV, model specification specification: ZR-YJV0.6 / 1KV3X6mm ^ 2.
- Q:30 on the large number of cable how to fight on the 110 patch panel, how to order, please inform, thank you, which
- I have to integrate a graphics card, you buy a separate graphics card is really a waste of money now I also listed, showing a lot stronger than the 2100 performance, and the market in the low-end discrete graphics upstairs you upstairs a lot of results Even a display did not give people with the price exceeded
- Q:Lighting wire, I do not know is it. The When to use BV1 * 2.5, when to use 2 * 2.5, when to use 3 * 2.5, when to use 4 * 2.5,
- It does not look good, but also affect the wallpaper, wallpaper, in full swing, and then from the chain reaction, then it is worthless, it is recommended to use decorative decorations decorated, perhaps alone for more suitable wallpaper pattern or color ... that does not affect the wallpaper Can also play a decorative effect ... Thank you
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range