I. Characteristics of the cables
1. Using factory prefabrication methods can substantially reduce the site construction labor intensity and shorten the construction laying time;
2. Use of cables can guarantee great length and bending property, and greatly facilitates the construction in a complex place;
3. Use of cables reduces the laying space, and cables can be installed together with gas and hydraulic gas pipelines;
4. Their reliability and reliability can be fully guaranteed, for the cables are manufactured in the factory,
5. Sub-branch parts should use high strength sealed joints, which are waterproof and have properties of moisture protection, long-term maintenance and free for repair;
6. Because the cables are directly connected with households with no need of maintenance and repair and with easy and simple construction, the cables can produce significant comprehensive economic benefits.
II. Usage of the cables:
1. To be used for high-rise building;
2. To be used for disaster prevention equipments;
3. To be used for tunnel lighting and disaster prevention equipments;
4. To replace copper bus bar with small or medium capacity in various places.
III. Standards of the cables
IEC 60502 Rated Voltage 1 ~ 30KV extruded insulated power cables and accessories (International Electrotechnical Commission standards)
GB 12706 Rated voltage 35KV and below Copper core, Aluminum core plastic insulated power cable (National Standard of the People's Republic of China)
JCS 376 branch cable (Japanese Electric Wire Industry Standard)
General Rules for JIS C2810 indoor wiring electrical connection pipes (Japanese Industrial Standard)
Types of the cables:：
Standard main cables and branch cables are all low-voltage power cables with XLPE or PVC insulation materials (IEC, GB, JIS, BS ... ...), and PVC materials covered on the outer side. Generally, the main cable is single-core or twisted multi-core cable (cables with two to five cores), the branch cables are single-core cables, and may adopt a fire-resistant, flame retardant cables in accordance with the requirements.
Their structures and types are as follows:
three cores twisted type
four cores twisted type
five cores twisted type
PVC insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
PVC insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cable
PVC insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
- Q:when sending off an xbox, do I include the power cables in the box?
- my boyfriend just sent his off. he included the power cables. they fixed his xbox and had it shipped back in about a week, week and a half. they did not ship back the power cable for two to three weeks AFTER they returned the actual console. so i would advise not shipping the cable!
- Q:Calculation method of wire and cable outer diameter
- You are talking about the calculation of the diameter of the calculation method please refer to GB / T marine cables please refer to IEC-350 and 353
- Q:What kind of pcie power cables do I need for my graphics card?
- You have a big enough PSU--400W recommended, you have 500W available. The cables from the card go to the PSU. If you don't have the right one(s) then buy adapters. Contact card maker for those if you didn't get any in box or search Google.
- Q:What is the warranty period for wire and cable?
- General cable maintenance period is about 15 years, but to ensure that the normal use of the environment, such as the amount of temperature is below 70 degrees, but you are more than 70 working environment to use, of course, may not be used for a year. Therefore, the most important thing is to follow the instructions to use. Wire and cable recommended Ogilvy's.
- Q:Is it ok to play my PSP using the power cable instead of the battery?
- It is fine. The PSP is just telling you that it is taking power from the outlet instead of the battery.
- Q:Is it my power supply or the power cable that's not working?
- every power supply I've gotten for years uses completely standard, detachable power cords. I've never yet seen one that will not use the same cords as all the others. Use the one from the old supply
- Q:Can I buy modular power supply cables separately?
- I got the Coolmaster 1000, all the cables bar the main are disconnecting, very handy plus they supply you with all the cables you will ever need to make a monster of a system.
- Q:PC and cables?
- If you are buying a PC that is bundled with a monitor, all of the necessary cables to set it up should be included (except a network cable). If you are buying the PC and monitor separately, the PC should come with a power cable, and may or may not include a video cable.The monitor should include a power cable and at least one video cable that the monitor supports. Monitors will typically come with a DVI cable and a DVI to VGA adapter if DVI is supported. If you are using a television instead of a monitor, it will likely only come with a power cord. You would need to buy your video cable separately.
- Q:evidence of why 'power cables' are bad?
- Well, before 1977 the United States had massed produced electrical powerlines which used PCB's, or PolyChlorinated Biphenols. They were chains of of chlorine, used as insulators in powerlines. They get into the air and the people are sick around them at a certain period of exposure. They give people really bad acne and it gets into water underground and many other ways of infection are possible (even eating food around a powerline outside. However, many of the powerlines you see now are younger than 1977, but if you see any powerlines that you suspect are extremely old or at least 30 years old, and you believe it has PCB's and are worried it is infecting the area of environment... You should call FEMA or some sort of environmental pickup specialists or something. How do I know all this? Selected research, I believe my area may have a large amount of ground PCB levels.
- Q:A Cable/Cord that gives power to a monitor and the box of a desktop computer?
- does no longer or no longer that's greater value-effective and greater useful getting in for a clean exhibit screen or repairing the broken exhibit screen. anyhow , its no longer accessible to connect a private pc on your pc exhibit screen. the opposite is accessible. you will be able to desire to connect your pc to the very own pc exhibit screen
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range