I. Characteristics of the cables
1. Using factory prefabrication methods can substantially reduce the site construction labor intensity and shorten the construction laying time;
2. Use of cables can guarantee great length and bending property, and greatly facilitates the construction in a complex place;
3. Use of cables reduces the laying space, and cables can be installed together with gas and hydraulic gas pipelines;
4. Their reliability and reliability can be fully guaranteed, for the cables are manufactured in the factory,
5. Sub-branch parts should use high strength sealed joints, which are waterproof and have properties of moisture protection, long-term maintenance and free for repair;
6. Because the cables are directly connected with households with no need of maintenance and repair and with easy and simple construction, the cables can produce significant comprehensive economic benefits.
II. Usage of the cables:
1. To be used for high-rise building;
2. To be used for disaster prevention equipments;
3. To be used for tunnel lighting and disaster prevention equipments;
4. To replace copper bus bar with small or medium capacity in various places.
III. Standards of the cables
IEC 60502 Rated Voltage 1 ~ 30KV extruded insulated power cables and accessories (International Electrotechnical Commission standards)
GB 12706 Rated voltage 35KV and below Copper core, Aluminum core plastic insulated power cable (National Standard of the People's Republic of China)
JCS 376 branch cable (Japanese Electric Wire Industry Standard)
General Rules for JIS C2810 indoor wiring electrical connection pipes (Japanese Industrial Standard)
Types of the cables:：
Standard main cables and branch cables are all low-voltage power cables with XLPE or PVC insulation materials (IEC, GB, JIS, BS ... ...), and PVC materials covered on the outer side. Generally, the main cable is single-core or twisted multi-core cable (cables with two to five cores), the branch cables are single-core cables, and may adopt a fire-resistant, flame retardant cables in accordance with the requirements.
Their structures and types are as follows:
three cores twisted type
four cores twisted type
five cores twisted type
PVC insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
PVC insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cable
PVC insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
- Q:The computer host is always start to stop, resulting in the last can not start. What is going on?
- Do not worry, no problem, the power cord can withstand the general high temperature, not recommended to use extension cord, the more joints more easily lead to some inexplicable problems.
- Q:my alpine amplifier power cable got ripped out while it was on, and now it just blows fuses and wont work?
- You can repair this if you already know what you are doing. Each wire in the cable terminates on a specific terminal. (A power cable can be expected to have 2 wires, a red and a black for pos12v and neg12v respectively. Reverse these wires even for a moment and wave your amp goodbye, unless there is protection built in if you're lucky) So ... Do you know all the repair proceedures? Do you know what wire belongs to what terminal? (No trial and error allowed here) If you have any doubt about doing this right first time then you are unable to fix it your self, and it would be better to take it to the experts and pay for repair.
- Q:Otocinclus eating heater power cable?
- No problem, it's just scraping the algae off. Might get though the cable itself in couple of 100 years or so, so nothing to worry about. Ian
- Q:Why dont overhead power cables have rubber/plastic cover so that if they fall they cant cause serious injury?
- Let's see... First of all ONLY high voltage power cables do not have protective polymer insulation. Low voltage cables, like the ones that bring outlet tension to homes do have an insulation, usually made of PVC, rubber, silicone and such. The large, 10000Volts, up to and over 200000 volts and so on do not for several reasons: 1. It would be impractical to make. For usual materials, like PVC the thickness of the insulation would be extreme (I think as thick as several centimeters) as to protect from such high voltages. Such insulations would make the cables break under their own weight. 2. The cables heat up really good under the enormous currents and voltages so the insulation plastic would be close to melting point all the time. 3. PVC is quite senzitive to weather curing. It becomes brittle and cracks if left under weather condition for several years so the insulation would still serve to no good. Furthermore, regulations regarding aerial wiring state that they should avoid crossing populated areas, roads, etc. unless absolutely necessary. Also, wires fallen on ground should definitely not be messed with. Furthermore, if high voltage cables were insulated, this would only serve ready made combustion materials for fires in case of short circuits and damages. I guess this takes care of your question...
- Q:PVC pipe on the GV.215-16 (C) What does it mean
- TC line laying is the use of wire steel pipe laying. Wire steel pipe is a thin-walled tube, the nominal diameter is the outer diameter of the pipe. SC line laying is the use of ordinary welded steel pipe laying. Ordinary welded steel pipe is thick-walled tube, nominal diameter is tube diameter.
- Q:Acoustic Audio 10 inch home theatre powered subwoofer use speaker wire or subwoofer cable?
- Use a long RCA cable. If you use speaker wire - you have to run wires from the left/right outputs to the sub, then more wire from the sub to the left/right speakers. Then you have to tell your receiver your left/right speakers are LARGE and you do not have a sub to get things to work. A single long RCA cable is simpler. You can even make your own with pre-terminated CATV coax and some F-to-RCA-Male adapters from Radio Shack. Subwoofer signals work fine and do not need any kind of higher end RCA cable.
- Q:Wrong power cable in USB hard drive, help!?
- The circuits might have gone on the hard disc. But data platters would not be gone. You might get back your data, but it involves a great expenditure. You have to send the disc to the manufacturer for retrieval of data. Unless the data is very important, I would suggest junking the disc.
- Q:Do i need a separate cable for power to connect my internal SATA drive to my laptop via its e-sata connection?
- definite. the capacity connectors and the information connectors are an identical for 2.5 and 3.5 sata complicated drives. U can ghost over the workstation complicated tension to a different workstation complicated tension, as long there is not any actual project with the two drives, determine there is sufficient room interior the holiday spot complicated tension. i'm not too particular if u are utilizing homestead windows XP, Vista or 7 yet each and every each and every now and then after ghosting, if u unable besides to homestead windows as a results of errors, u will might desire to run homestead windows startup restoration a minimum of two times so as besides to homestead windows.
- Q:What is the role of patch panels generally, why should the switch connected?
- The middle do not have to deal with, but also buried directly, deep 70cm, sand cover brick. It is difficult to repair, but economical and economical land.
- Q:Where to buy a 12V 4.0A DC power cable?
- If the pin fits, and the tolerance on the 12V is comparable, the better amperage should not be a controversy. in case you have a voltage meter, you are able to verify the 12V adaptor for its output.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range