I. Characteristics of the cables
1. Using factory prefabrication methods can substantially reduce the site construction labor intensity and shorten the construction laying time;
2. Use of cables can guarantee great length and bending property, and greatly facilitates the construction in a complex place;
3. Use of cables reduces the laying space, and cables can be installed together with gas and hydraulic gas pipelines;
4. Their reliability and reliability can be fully guaranteed, for the cables are manufactured in the factory,
5. Sub-branch parts should use high strength sealed joints, which are waterproof and have properties of moisture protection, long-term maintenance and free for repair;
6. Because the cables are directly connected with households with no need of maintenance and repair and with easy and simple construction, the cables can produce significant comprehensive economic benefits.
II. Usage of the cables:
1. To be used for high-rise building;
2. To be used for disaster prevention equipments;
3. To be used for tunnel lighting and disaster prevention equipments;
4. To replace copper bus bar with small or medium capacity in various places.
III. Standards of the cables
IEC 60502 Rated Voltage 1 ~ 30KV extruded insulated power cables and accessories (International Electrotechnical Commission standards)
GB 12706 Rated voltage 35KV and below Copper core, Aluminum core plastic insulated power cable (National Standard of the People's Republic of China)
JCS 376 branch cable (Japanese Electric Wire Industry Standard)
General Rules for JIS C2810 indoor wiring electrical connection pipes (Japanese Industrial Standard)
Types of the cables:：
Standard main cables and branch cables are all low-voltage power cables with XLPE or PVC insulation materials (IEC, GB, JIS, BS ... ...), and PVC materials covered on the outer side. Generally, the main cable is single-core or twisted multi-core cable (cables with two to five cores), the branch cables are single-core cables, and may adopt a fire-resistant, flame retardant cables in accordance with the requirements.
Their structures and types are as follows:
three cores twisted type
four cores twisted type
five cores twisted type
PVC insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
PVC insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cable
PVC insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
- Q:Why do black power cables appear green in sunlight?
- This could simply be moss / lichen or fungus growing. the north side of the cable will have more moss on it than the south side. As the sun is over the equator and England is in the Northern Hemisphere so the sun lights the south side of the cable, and the moss grows on the darker side. This is a classic way of telling directions in a forest or paddock. Garret
- Q:What is the installation specification for the cable tray bracket?
- You ask the question is the installation of the trough or concealed it? If it is installed that is the first line and then drill the drill hole with the impact of drilling holes after the new material with a new material. If it is concealed there is no such problem that is buried pipe buried in the wall on the line
- Q:what is the resistance of overhead power cables?
- Search for resistances per mile aerial use' and you will find some info from Power systems stability handbook By Anthony J. Pansini
- Q:can we install two power cable in the same conduit?
- Article 725 of NFPA 70 (the NEC) should answer your questions regarding Class 1, 2 3 Remote-Control, Signaling, and Power-Limited Circuits and the installation requirements that apply to your specific application.
- Q:where can i get modular power supply cables?
- I've never personally ordered any item specific parts but you should try NCIX . com
- Q:HIS RADEON 3850? Power Cable?
- There okorder.com/... If your PSU has a 6-pin PCIe power plug, you plug that in there. If your PSU does not have a 6-pin PCIe power plug, use the 4-molex adapter that came with your HD3850. And I disagree with the post above-- You DO NOT need a 500W PSU to run the HD3850. The HD3850 draws a paltry 75 watts maximum. As long as you have a typical dual-core system with 1 HDD + 1 ODD, you can run that HD3850 with just a 300W PSU. I'm running the more powerful 3870 (faster-clocked version of the 3850) on just a Seasonic S12-360W PSU and it works flawlessly.
- Q:Printer is powered on cables are securely connected its a printer network everyone can use but not me?
- This sort of problem can happen with networks. Assuming the network has been set up correctly you can try a few things. It might be the sequence of switching things on and logging on. Try logging onto your computer AFTER printer is switched on. Also you can try not logging onto the network - I have had that work as well. I had 2 computers on a network that were always temperamental. Also check there are not too many users on the network, the printer can count as one user.
- Q:Cant find a spot for power cable! :(?
- I've gone through the door with 6 gauge wire, I wouldn't recommend this at all, but especially with anything larger than 6 gauge. It didn't really let any water in at all, but I must have gotten lucky, I've heard a bunch of horror stories with that. I'd say just look harder or if absolutely necessary, go through the floor, but make sure to seal it up good. Note: I was running a 450 watt amp at the time I had the 6 gauge wire, now I've got a 1000 watt mono amp with 0 gauge wire running through the firewall :-)
- Q:Will my power cable burn my modem?
- Get the proper supply. It will be easier on it. With that supply, it could overheat and prematurely fail.
- Q:Can I mix different power cables / transformers for different electronics? The plug does fit in.?
- uk is now 230, the ecu voltage. (easily, capacity is transmitted under the Channel from France throughout the frenzy hour, that's a risk simply by fact the Continent is on needed ecu Time; no longer correct on your question yet exciting.) some electronics bought interior the USA of a are marked one hundred twenty˜240 and those could be utilized interior the united kingdom with basically a plug adapter. Hair dryers and another home equipment have outfitted in resister circuits and you will pass a swap from one hundred twenty to 230/240. or you elect a converter (no longer reported by way of many electricians different than as an emergency holiday expedient) or a transformer. you may desire to examine up the wattage or amperage or you will burn out the transformer. For digicam battery chargers etc, interior the no longer likely experience they are not twin voltage, you may positioned them interior the one hundred twenty v. socket of a batheroom shaver outlet (those have circuit breakers in them for a million amp or much less). I easily have not viewed any digicam chargers recently that are no longer twin voltage. yet confirm. you need to purchase adapters to extra healthful the unique British electric retailers in drug and equipment shops throughout Britain, and at airports.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range