I. Characteristics of the cables
1. Using factory prefabrication methods can substantially reduce the site construction labor intensity and shorten the construction laying time;
2. Use of cables can guarantee great length and bending property, and greatly facilitates the construction in a complex place;
3. Use of cables reduces the laying space, and cables can be installed together with gas and hydraulic gas pipelines;
4. Their reliability and reliability can be fully guaranteed, for the cables are manufactured in the factory,
5. Sub-branch parts should use high strength sealed joints, which are waterproof and have properties of moisture protection, long-term maintenance and free for repair;
6. Because the cables are directly connected with households with no need of maintenance and repair and with easy and simple construction, the cables can produce significant comprehensive economic benefits.
II. Usage of the cables:
1. To be used for high-rise building;
2. To be used for disaster prevention equipments;
3. To be used for tunnel lighting and disaster prevention equipments;
4. To replace copper bus bar with small or medium capacity in various places.
III. Standards of the cables
IEC 60502 Rated Voltage 1 ~ 30KV extruded insulated power cables and accessories (International Electrotechnical Commission standards)
GB 12706 Rated voltage 35KV and below Copper core, Aluminum core plastic insulated power cable (National Standard of the People's Republic of China)
JCS 376 branch cable (Japanese Electric Wire Industry Standard)
General Rules for JIS C2810 indoor wiring electrical connection pipes (Japanese Industrial Standard)
Types of the cables:：
Standard main cables and branch cables are all low-voltage power cables with XLPE or PVC insulation materials (IEC, GB, JIS, BS ... ...), and PVC materials covered on the outer side. Generally, the main cable is single-core or twisted multi-core cable (cables with two to five cores), the branch cables are single-core cables, and may adopt a fire-resistant, flame retardant cables in accordance with the requirements.
Their structures and types are as follows:
three cores twisted type
four cores twisted type
five cores twisted type
PVC insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
PVC insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cable
PVC insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
- Q:Ipad charge does not enter the charge does not support this accessory charge
- Friends, my task, hope to adopt! Answer: sorghum (Liang) explained: the poles are relatively high, beautiful riding on the poles is in the height of their own beautiful, so according to the meaning of harmony, the answer is sorghum.
- Q:Copper core power cable models which several kinds
- First, the total number of wire and cable products are thousands, applied in all walks of life
- Q:Will the two 16 square copper wire with what specifications of the trunking
- WZC: W-halogen-free, ZC-flame retardant class C F46-poly perfluoro-propylene propylene Y - polyolefin sheath 2 - steel tape armor 2 - PVC outer jacket
- Q:Cable WDZ-YJFE2 (4X185 + 1X95) what does it mean
- Bracket spacing of the general level of not more than 2m, vertical not more than 1.5m according to the number of cable the number of levels can be used 1.5m a vertical 1m a relatively insurance
- Q:PVC pipe line 6 points and 4 points which big ah?
- 35 square copper wire current carrying capacity is 105A, 105A / 35 mm2 = 3A, (1 square millimeter carrying capacity is 3A) 70 square copper wire current carrying capacity is 169A, 169A / 70 square millimeters = 24A (1 square millimeter carrying capacity is 24A) 1 square hai load current from 11A gradually become 24A So it is impossible to use n by the coefficient can be drawn to the current value Wire can carry the current * the applied voltage * power factor = can drive power The diameter of the wire with different diameter is not the same No specific diameter can not know the current carrying capacity How much power, depending on the voltage level Because P = UI As the saying goes: a square 4 current, underground than this small forget How much is the square here is a square millimeter Power depends on your voltage, the general small line can be directly by 5 is to eat the current to 50-120 the basic can take more than 35 can take 25 or so just personal experience to do reference to the need for basic data: 1 line, copper and iron Aluminum silver temperature 3 core number 4 diameter Probably take a square 5A diameter n square of the wire can be over n high current, resulting in n high power so that can be calculated
- Q:How long is the service life of the cable?
- For corrosive environments, cable trays with suitable corrosion resistant coatings should be used
- Q:Power cable yjv22-10kv-3 * 50 what it means
- Yj is cross-linked polyethylene insulation, v PVC sheathed 22 is double steel tape armored, voltage 10KV, 50 square three-core copper cable
- Q:The difference between the instrument cable and the low voltage power cable
- Silicone rubber insulated power cable blistering, stomata is caused by the process problems, silicone rubber insulated cable in the injection should be used when the vacuum casting, raw materials to fully degassed, otherwise there will be blistering and stomata, some small factories because there is no vacuum Injection equipment, coupled with poor degassing process will produce this poor product, to solve this problem is the first workshop to maintain constant temperature and humidity, the purchase of excellent performance of the vacuum injection equipment and vacuum mixing equipment, strict control of process parameters. Silicone rubber power cable for AC rated voltage 0.6 / 1KV and below fixed power transmission line or mobile electrical connection cable, the product has heat radiation, cold, acid and corrosive gases, waterproof and other characteristics, the cable structure is soft, Radiation, high temperature (alpine) environment, electrical performance and stability, anti-aging performance, long life, widely used in metallurgy, power, petrochemical, electronics, automobile manufacturing and other industries
- Q:What is the difference between public relations firms and media companies?
- Is the separator divides the bridge into 2 and a half, usually with two different roles of the cable at the same time laying in a cable bridge, such as the power cable with the signal cable with the bridge laying, in order to avoid electromagnetic interference, with separator separation.
- Q:How to determine whether the square of the cable is standard
- Horizontal laying of the cable within the cable, generally do not need fixed, natural laying can be. Vertical laying section of the cable within the bridge, with the need to match the line card, the use of tied rope (multi-purpose single insulated wire) one by one fixed cable, fixed spacing should meet the requirements. According to the control cable and the power of the different layers of laying, if the power cable to be multi-layer need to have 300mm spacing (or load capacity is large enough), if it is control cable, casually laying, if the laying of power cable laying below Layer, above the laying of control cable, but not too much affect the power cable cooling. If the high-voltage cable and low-voltage cable in principle do not allow common laying.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range