I. Characteristics of the cables
1. Using factory prefabrication methods can substantially reduce the site construction labor intensity and shorten the construction laying time;
2. Use of cables can guarantee great length and bending property, and greatly facilitates the construction in a complex place;
3. Use of cables reduces the laying space, and cables can be installed together with gas and hydraulic gas pipelines;
4. Their reliability and reliability can be fully guaranteed, for the cables are manufactured in the factory,
5. Sub-branch parts should use high strength sealed joints, which are waterproof and have properties of moisture protection, long-term maintenance and free for repair;
6. Because the cables are directly connected with households with no need of maintenance and repair and with easy and simple construction, the cables can produce significant comprehensive economic benefits.
II. Usage of the cables:
1. To be used for high-rise building;
2. To be used for disaster prevention equipments;
3. To be used for tunnel lighting and disaster prevention equipments;
4. To replace copper bus bar with small or medium capacity in various places.
III. Standards of the cables
IEC 60502 Rated Voltage 1 ~ 30KV extruded insulated power cables and accessories (International Electrotechnical Commission standards)
GB 12706 Rated voltage 35KV and below Copper core, Aluminum core plastic insulated power cable (National Standard of the People's Republic of China)
JCS 376 branch cable (Japanese Electric Wire Industry Standard)
General Rules for JIS C2810 indoor wiring electrical connection pipes (Japanese Industrial Standard)
Types of the cables:：
Standard main cables and branch cables are all low-voltage power cables with XLPE or PVC insulation materials (IEC, GB, JIS, BS ... ...), and PVC materials covered on the outer side. Generally, the main cable is single-core or twisted multi-core cable (cables with two to five cores), the branch cables are single-core cables, and may adopt a fire-resistant, flame retardant cables in accordance with the requirements.
Their structures and types are as follows:
three cores twisted type
four cores twisted type
five cores twisted type
PVC insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
PVC insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cable
PVC insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
- Q:Power cable question.?
- Possibly on the BoxiT-200 that takes 12 to 19 volts at 3 amps, positive center. Read the printing on user manual, it gives the requirements. Most other Elmo projectors are plugged into an ac outlet.
- Q:Can I use an XLR cable as a power cable with 9V battery?
- Yes, you can use your XLR cables and plugs and connectors for a low power 9VDC application. Before you start doing all this, just make sure how many ohms your electromagnet coil has. If it is below 20 ohms, then you can not use a small 9V battery - you need a larger, more powerful battery, such as a stack of 6 AA cells that would easily deliver 1 A or more.
- Q:Where can I buy Westinghouse monitor cable parts? I lost all the cables and power cord. (LCM-19v1)?
- each video demonstrate that i'm conscious of comes with a means twine and a VGA cable. despite if it rather is DVI in a position, then some comprise a DVI cable, others save a pair of greenbacks and don't. Ask once you purchase it.
- Q:Do data cables for dvd drives/hard drives ome with the drive or psu or motherboard?
- Data cables usually come with the mother board.....if you buy on OEM hard drive and optical drive they don't come with cables. The PSU has all the power cables you need. IF you buy a good mother board you usually get two or more SATA cables you only need one for the hard drive and one for the optical drive....so you don't have to buy any other cables separately.
- Q:9800gt and 8800gt VGA and 6pin cable ?
- i have no clue what your saying but the 6pin connector is from the psu and both cards require 1 or 2 and do not use vga connector but HDMI
- Q:My HP Pavilion DV6700 is eating Power Cables.?
- you have a power short in the computer that's why it is getting to hot and melting the cables, get it seen to immediately
- Q:where to plug in E4034 case power cables on motherboard?
- hi bradley we have all been there before.... rebuilt a pc and forgot which connectors go where on the motherboard.... however if you go to your motherboard manufactuers website you should be able to download the motherboard manual which will have a detailed diagram showing you were each connector goes however in theory you can get away with just plugging in the power connector ( power sw ) ....and it wont do any harm trying each combination... however i would recommend trying the top row of pins... and make sure you insert the connector horizontally as you look at it for example check this image of the power sw connector properly connected ( img204.imageshack.us/img204/8682/... ) .....as you can see the power sw is using pins 3 and 4 on the back row of pins.... so give that a try firstas i stated you wont blow the board..... ive seen people use screwdrivers to start their motherboards .. and this is done by shorting two pins.... so theres no way you are going to blow your motherboard..... however i would try to locate your motherboard manual first.... and failing that try my method.... and a good idea is to draw a diagram of your motherboard pins ... then as soon as you have tried a combination mark it off.... at least this way you are not going to try the same combination twice i hope this has helped,any problems let me know good luck bradley !
- Q:I need a 6 pin power cable. Where can I find one?
- You'd need to buy it from your PSU's manufacturer as those tend to be proprietary. It's strange it didn't come with all the cables though.
- Q:Laptop Power cables Dell M1730?
- Dell is better than they used to be. Their XPS laptops are not half bad, and their standard cheap ones are good for basic use (school, surfing the web, etc). I find them fun to modify, but that is probably a bit above the level of most general users. HP is pretty solid, Asus is a good contender (I have had a few Asus laptops with no issues), and Toshibas are good for general use as well. I do recommend to you (and anyone who uses a computer) to actually learn basic maintenance and repair for your computer. Saves you money in the long run, and with a decent level of knowledge, you will rarely even need any sort of tech support. Computer basics are not difficult, you just have to take the time to learn it.
- Q:what is a power cable for the xbox?
- The power cable is the Plug that goes from the Power outlet to your Xbox360. The AV cable is the cable going from your xbox 360 that splits into 3 plugs and plugs into your tv
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range