I. Characteristics of the cables
1. Using factory prefabrication methods can substantially reduce the site construction labor intensity and shorten the construction laying time;
2. Use of cables can guarantee great length and bending property, and greatly facilitates the construction in a complex place;
3. Use of cables reduces the laying space, and cables can be installed together with gas and hydraulic gas pipelines;
4. Their reliability and reliability can be fully guaranteed, for the cables are manufactured in the factory,
5. Sub-branch parts should use high strength sealed joints, which are waterproof and have properties of moisture protection, long-term maintenance and free for repair;
6. Because the cables are directly connected with households with no need of maintenance and repair and with easy and simple construction, the cables can produce significant comprehensive economic benefits.
II. Usage of the cables:
1. To be used for high-rise building;
2. To be used for disaster prevention equipments;
3. To be used for tunnel lighting and disaster prevention equipments;
4. To replace copper bus bar with small or medium capacity in various places.
III. Standards of the cables
IEC 60502 Rated Voltage 1 ~ 30KV extruded insulated power cables and accessories (International Electrotechnical Commission standards)
GB 12706 Rated voltage 35KV and below Copper core, Aluminum core plastic insulated power cable (National Standard of the People's Republic of China)
JCS 376 branch cable (Japanese Electric Wire Industry Standard)
General Rules for JIS C2810 indoor wiring electrical connection pipes (Japanese Industrial Standard)
Types of the cables:：
Standard main cables and branch cables are all low-voltage power cables with XLPE or PVC insulation materials (IEC, GB, JIS, BS ... ...), and PVC materials covered on the outer side. Generally, the main cable is single-core or twisted multi-core cable (cables with two to five cores), the branch cables are single-core cables, and may adopt a fire-resistant, flame retardant cables in accordance with the requirements.
Their structures and types are as follows:
three cores twisted type
four cores twisted type
five cores twisted type
PVC insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
PVC insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cable
PVC insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
- Q:do you have to use a fuse link when hooking up your amp power cable to your battery?
- Jumper cable wire, in fact any wire of the appropriate AWG (or bigger), is perfectly adequate as far as the current carrying capacity is concerned. One problem with using such wire is that the individual strands are much thicker resulting in the overall cable being much stiffer and harder to pull and bend into place for a typical installation. You really need a fuse. It's purpose is to protect the vehicle electrical system (and the vehicle itself) if there is a short in the connected equipment or wiring. Most auto parts stores will have fuse holders and fuses. Likewise car audio shops. Even WalMart. The main fuse size is usually specified by the manufacturer. If not, look on the amp itself. For example, the Pioneer GM-D8500M Class D monoblock amp has a pair of 30A onboard fuses. In this case your main fuse should be at least 60A. If the 60A fuse blows under normal operation, you would then go up 1 size to an 80A. This allows the amp to draw sufficient current, yet protects the vehicle in case of a short.
- Q:How to calculate power cable size, tell me formula?
- There are two issues to consider, cable heating and voltage drop. Of the two, voltage drop is by far the easiest. You need to determine what the allowable voltage drop in you cable is. The voltage drop is just I x R where I is the current and R is teh round trip cable resistance. The specification of 100 kW isn't enough. If its a high tension 100 kV line, the current is only 1 amp and a run of 16 AWG wire would deliver about 99,999 volts out of the original 100,000 volts to your load. If its a 100 volt system then a 4 AWG wire would only deliver only 20 volts to the load. The formula for wire resistance (in AWG) is that 10 AWG has 0.001 ohm/ft. Each increase of 1 in the gauge increases resistance by the cube root of 2 (about 25%). You calculate by picking what voltage drop you can live with, for the known current figure the resistance, knowing the length figure the resistance per foot, and then pick the AWG using the above. The second concern is wire heating. Although you could do the heat transfer calculations, instead look up the allowable ampacity for any wire in an electrical engineers or NEC handbook.
- Q:My PC is giving a proble, on attaching the power cable into the CPU, the display goes off, What's the problem?
- Power cable into CPU? I guess you must possibly still have some of those dual power connector Power Supply? Those one where you can connect both the Power to the monitor and the input power to the CPU? If this is the case, your Power supply is possibly dying slowly. You need to change the poer supply. However, if that is not the kind of power supply that you have, I guess what you are pssibly talking about is that your monitor data communication cable which you connect to the CPU so that the data can be transmitted through to your monitor? If this is the case, then your monitor is not having any problem, it is just responding to the fact that it is properrly connected. Put on your system and see if your monitor do come on... If it comes on then everything is fine.... Now finally, if all these is not the case, then it mean you have not put your question properly. Rephrase your question so that you can have an answer... except ofcourse you are just trying to fool around...
- Q:I have a sony laptop #4-636-689-01 model PCG-179 but it doesn't have power cables. where do I buy it?
- Go search online or maybe buy at your local computer shop :)
- Q:Why is power connector longer than data cable connector on a sata hard drive?
- at the same time as you're meaning are you waiting to boot off of the IDE stressful stress and get get admission to to the Sata stress, the answer is for particular. really connect the SATA stressful stress, and make positive the BIOS settings are set to boot from the IDE stress.
- Q:Is it dangerous to touch double monitor cable when its on power?
- Pasting the reply I gave to the other (deleted) question: Assuming these are the IEC-standard power cables I'm thinking of, yes and no respectively. Electricity will be able to reach both ends, but the plastic insulation at the end of these connectors should disallow any contact between you and the live pins. You may want to consider covering it up in non-conductive electrical tape, though, just to be sure no debris get in causing it to go live outside of the connector.
- Q:is it good to leave the power cable plugged in your laptop always?
- When I first bought my laptop I tried to research this. Keep the battery in and keep the ac adapter hooked up. Use the ac adapter and take the battery out. Just charge with the ac adapter and run off the battery when fully charged. Everybody had an opinion on what to do. The confusing thing is that they all made sense. So I decided to stop driving myself nuts. I leave the battery in. The ac adapter is always hooked up. I leave my laptop on pretty much 24/7 and have done so for over a year now. Once a month as part of my maintenance I unplug the ac adapter and let the battery run down till the warning pops up. Plug it back in and do the same next month. I keep track of how long the battery lasts without the ac adapter on. It always charges back to 100% and if the life is decreasing it is so minimal that I am not noticing. Is this right or wrong? Depends on who you ask. Hope this helps. Good Luck.
- Q:150,120,95,50,25,10,4 * 1.5,2 * 1.5 how much cable to use the heat shrink tube
- Hard drive is too expensive, not within thousands of dollars. 8 years to open shop experience Hotspot: 1.CPUG530 is i3's Lite, good performance, low power consumption, mainstream interface is. G530 integrated graphics chip, performance as much as ATI3000 series, Lu master test 30 points, equivalent to 200 yuan or so independent graphics card, alone was GT220 test is 60 points. 3. Motherboard is ASL, relatively old brand, this motherboard wiring and materials are good. 4. Xingyu Quan chassis work well, comes with power warranty for three years. Recommended configuration: CPUIntelCeleronG530 / bulk 1 ¥ 265 heat sink Jade Bird III25 yuan motherboard ASL H61U1 ¥ 299 memory KingmaxDDRG1 ¥ 70 hard drive Hitachi Deskstar7K1000.B320G1 ¥ 240 chassis Star Yuquan V ¥ 160
- Q:Is the electricity in a power cable completely lost after unplugging it?
- by electricity I assume you mean electrical energy. power is the rate at which electrical energy is consumed. Power is generated by the flow of electrical current across a potential difference. Let's use an analogy. A cable is like a water pipe. Current is like the flow of water in the pipe. Pressure is like potential difference (voltage). When there is a difference in pressure at the two ends of the pipe, water will flow through the pipe. The flow of water carries energy, because it can be used to spin a paddle wheel (motor), and the friction of the water against the pipe (electrical resistance) generates heat. I think your question is something to the effect of, if I suddenly remove the pressure difference across the pipe, won't there still be energy in the water flowing in the pipe, and isn't that energy wasted? Well, there's a difference between water and electrical current: the electron hardly weighs anything. There's very, very little energy stored in the motion of electrons in a wire. When the wire is disconnected, the electrons come to a stop almost immediately, and the amount of energy wasted is infinitesimal. I hope that sort of answers your question.
- Q:Is there a telephone/power line running between Britain and America under the sea?
- Satellite lol If there was a cable some kind of fish or something would of cut it by now.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range