I. Characteristics of the cables
1. Using factory prefabrication methods can substantially reduce the site construction labor intensity and shorten the construction laying time;
2. Use of cables can guarantee great length and bending property, and greatly facilitates the construction in a complex place;
3. Use of cables reduces the laying space, and cables can be installed together with gas and hydraulic gas pipelines;
4. Their reliability and reliability can be fully guaranteed, for the cables are manufactured in the factory,
5. Sub-branch parts should use high strength sealed joints, which are waterproof and have properties of moisture protection, long-term maintenance and free for repair;
6. Because the cables are directly connected with households with no need of maintenance and repair and with easy and simple construction, the cables can produce significant comprehensive economic benefits.
II. Usage of the cables:
1. To be used for high-rise building;
2. To be used for disaster prevention equipments;
3. To be used for tunnel lighting and disaster prevention equipments;
4. To replace copper bus bar with small or medium capacity in various places.
III. Standards of the cables
IEC 60502 Rated Voltage 1 ~ 30KV extruded insulated power cables and accessories (International Electrotechnical Commission standards)
GB 12706 Rated voltage 35KV and below Copper core, Aluminum core plastic insulated power cable (National Standard of the People's Republic of China)
JCS 376 branch cable (Japanese Electric Wire Industry Standard)
General Rules for JIS C2810 indoor wiring electrical connection pipes (Japanese Industrial Standard)
Types of the cables:：
Standard main cables and branch cables are all low-voltage power cables with XLPE or PVC insulation materials (IEC, GB, JIS, BS ... ...), and PVC materials covered on the outer side. Generally, the main cable is single-core or twisted multi-core cable (cables with two to five cores), the branch cables are single-core cables, and may adopt a fire-resistant, flame retardant cables in accordance with the requirements.
Their structures and types are as follows:
three cores twisted type
four cores twisted type
five cores twisted type
PVC insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
PVC insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cable
PVC insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
- Q:What does the cable (YJV-5 * 6) mean?
- ZR-flame retardant Y-polyethylene J-crosslinked V-PVC sheathed YJV is copper core, YJLV is expressed as aluminum core, where L is aluminum. 22 indicates the type of armor armor, and 32. So the full name is: flame retardant copper conductor cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed power cable 4 * 16 that there are a total of four copper wire, which each cross-sectional area of 16 square millimeters
- Q:The wall was sideways opened a trough how to do ah?
- The copper core grinding first to the copper core on the flux (rosin or solder paste)
- Q:With a i3-2100 desktop computer about how much money. To have a separate graphics card. Give a configuration alone, no more than 4000
- According to the total amount of household electricity to calculate the main line with how much, if the maximum load of more than 7 kilowatts, with 6 square BV or BVR line, no more than 4 square, branch kitchen socket with 2.. light line with .05-1.5 are Yes, air conditioning hang up 2.5 enough, Guiji take green 4 square
- Q:The TV shows no signal. The What is the reason for this?
- We usually say how many square millimeters (wire) refers to the cross-sectional area of the wire core, that is, according to the diameter of the core calculated cross-sectional area. The larger the cross-sectional area of the wire, the greater the capacity of the power transmission.
- Q:A sub-eight splitter, behind the link ONU equipment, which also need to add fiber patch panels, or can be directly connected?
- Cable and 10kV power line parallel laying the minimum distance of 0.5 meters.
- Q:Ask you a question: how the computer CD-ROM power supply 5V and 12V two lines? Another audio and video cable which group?
- Cable can be parallel with the 10kV power cable laying, there is no distance requirements, two cables walking in a metal bridge is no problem. Fiber optic cable is through the optical communication, the power line of electromagnetic waves will not have an impact on it, there is no problem of electrical corrosion, because the cable is protected by an outer sheath. Now in the high-voltage cable directly attached to the internal fiber and power supply and communication, but also in the high-voltage overhead lines directly on the composite fiber (OPGW), while the power supply and power grid communication. Fiber optic cable, is a certain number of fiber in accordance with a certain way to form a cable core, outsourcing jacket, and some also cover the outer cover, used to achieve optical signal transmission of a communication line. Generally consists of cable core, reinforced steel wire, filler and jacket and other parts of the composition, as well as the need for waterproof layer, buffer layer, insulated metal wire and other components.
- Q:Where the computer can be a bare chassis. Which hardware inside the framework
- The general process is: program-controlled switches generated by the phone number will generally pass through a card board, and then board through the copper cable to the horizontal module, the horizontal module through the jumper connected to the straight line module; Copper connected to the general distribution frame, which also contains 110 patch panels! This 110 patch panel is very old. Now generally do not have a!
- Q:What type of cable is the power cable?
- Now you have seen what products are not 3c certified? But most of them are fake. Messy on it. Who will check this?
- Q:Paint trunking, galvanized trunking: that good? expensive? Their advantages and disadvantages?
- 6 points 1 inch equals 10 points 1 inch equals 3.3 cm 1 minute equals 0.33 mm
- Q:Copper core power cable laying cable sets what fixed
- A fiber into the machine room, advanced ODF fiber wiring box, and then through the pigtail to SDH photoelectric conversion into electrical signals, and then through the 2M line in the DDF frame (DDF frame is a transfer), and then to the BTS
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range