I. Characteristics of the cables
1. Using factory prefabrication methods can substantially reduce the site construction labor intensity and shorten the construction laying time;
2. Use of cables can guarantee great length and bending property, and greatly facilitates the construction in a complex place;
3. Use of cables reduces the laying space, and cables can be installed together with gas and hydraulic gas pipelines;
4. Their reliability and reliability can be fully guaranteed, for the cables are manufactured in the factory,
5. Sub-branch parts should use high strength sealed joints, which are waterproof and have properties of moisture protection, long-term maintenance and free for repair;
6. Because the cables are directly connected with households with no need of maintenance and repair and with easy and simple construction, the cables can produce significant comprehensive economic benefits.
II. Usage of the cables:
1. To be used for high-rise building;
2. To be used for disaster prevention equipments;
3. To be used for tunnel lighting and disaster prevention equipments;
4. To replace copper bus bar with small or medium capacity in various places.
III. Standards of the cables
IEC 60502 Rated Voltage 1 ~ 30KV extruded insulated power cables and accessories (International Electrotechnical Commission standards)
GB 12706 Rated voltage 35KV and below Copper core, Aluminum core plastic insulated power cable (National Standard of the People's Republic of China)
JCS 376 branch cable (Japanese Electric Wire Industry Standard)
General Rules for JIS C2810 indoor wiring electrical connection pipes (Japanese Industrial Standard)
Types of the cables:：
Standard main cables and branch cables are all low-voltage power cables with XLPE or PVC insulation materials (IEC, GB, JIS, BS ... ...), and PVC materials covered on the outer side. Generally, the main cable is single-core or twisted multi-core cable (cables with two to five cores), the branch cables are single-core cables, and may adopt a fire-resistant, flame retardant cables in accordance with the requirements.
Their structures and types are as follows:
three cores twisted type
four cores twisted type
five cores twisted type
PVC insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
PVC insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cable
PVC insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
- Q:Laptop power cable won't stay connected?
- the power plug is damaged and will have to be replaced the cost about 90 to 125 dollars. look at it and make sure if it is the plug or the socket
- Q:Power Cable Check Well b-type covers show what?
- A grade steel fiber concrete inspection covers are used for airports or special roads and venues for expressways that can take off and land for helicopters
- Q:What can be done to prevent the power cable on a Toshiba Satellite A215 laptop from burning up again?
- It would have to be a combination of things that made it fray. Like, for example, being bent at an extreme angle while in use for long periods of time. Power cables get hot from normal use. The plastic insulation gets soft. If the power cable is laid in a comfortable position, if it is allowed to cool before being wrapped up, and there are no problems with the power adapter port on the laptop, a power adapter cable will last for the life of the laptop. Now, if you are using a Universal power brick, that is part of your problem. This laptop only requires a 65 watt adapter. Universal power adapters will push more juice to your laptop... up to 90 watts. This will cause the cables to get hotter. So, if you have not replaced it with a 19 volt 3.42amp brick specifically designed to work with your laptop... then you should do so. And feel free to buy one off OKorder. Same brick as what you get from Toshiba, for a fraction of the cost. end of line
- Q:What kind of pcie power cables do I need for my graphics card?
- You have a big enough PSU--400W recommended, you have 500W available. The cables from the card go to the PSU. If you don't have the right one(s) then buy adapters. Contact card maker for those if you didn't get any in box or search Google.
- Q:Why does the AC welding machine burn out the equipment?
- Cable bridge spray to improve the corrosion resistance and anti-aging. Spraying the cable tray is the electrostatic powder coating equipment to spray the powder coating to the surface of the bridge, under static electricity, the powder coating will be evenly adsorbed on the surface of the cable bridge to form a powder coating, powder coating layer through the high temperature baking flow Flat and cured, into the effect of different (different types of powder coating effect) the final coating. Spraying effect in mechanical strength, adhesion, corrosion resistance, aging resistance and other aspects are better than the painting process, the bridge body metal can play a good protective effect, the cost is also under the same effect of paint. The basic principle of electrostatic spray technology is the static generator to produce negative high pressure (10KV or so), the use of corona discharge phenomenon powder coating (a variety of colors) adsorption on the metal parts, powder coating by the supply system by compressed air Nozzle, the front end of the nozzle with a high voltage generated by the high voltage static generator, due to corona discharge, in the vicinity of the dense charge generated by the powder from the nozzle when the formation of charged paint particles, it is the role of electrostatic force , Is adsorbed to the metal parts up, after heating the powder melting, and natural cooling curing, in the workpiece surface to form a hard coating. This kind of spray cable tray is made of this.
- Q:is 450W enough for a single SAPPHIRE ATI HD2900PRO that only uses one power cable ?(most 2900's use two)?
- If okorder.com/ if you havent i would recommend a HD3850 or 3870 as they have similar peformace with about half the power draw
- Q:What is the length of the wire that affects voltage and electricity
- When the cable is laid on the multi-layer bracket, the cables are arranged from top to bottom, the first layer is the high voltage cable, followed by the low voltage power cable. The control cable is placed on the lower part of the power cable. At the bottom of the instrument cable, when the low voltage power cable With the instrument cable in the same layer of laying, should be added partition isolation. Computer communication coaxial cable, full length are required to shield the use of closed trunking.
- Q:what is a power cable for the xbox?
- The power cable is the Plug that goes from the Power outlet to your Xbox360. The AV cable is the cable going from your xbox 360 that splits into 3 plugs and plugs into your tv
- Q:why use of black color for electrical Power cables ?
- It's an arbitrary choice. In the US, black or red is hot, white is neutral, green if ground. Other countries have different color combinations.
- Q:how do i find a power cable for ViewSonic?
- I believe viewsonic uses a European cable or regular computer power cable at least most of the ones I have repaired.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range