I. Characteristics of the cables
1. Using factory prefabrication methods can substantially reduce the site construction labor intensity and shorten the construction laying time;
2. Use of cables can guarantee great length and bending property, and greatly facilitates the construction in a complex place;
3. Use of cables reduces the laying space, and cables can be installed together with gas and hydraulic gas pipelines;
4. Their reliability and reliability can be fully guaranteed, for the cables are manufactured in the factory,
5. Sub-branch parts should use high strength sealed joints, which are waterproof and have properties of moisture protection, long-term maintenance and free for repair;
6. Because the cables are directly connected with households with no need of maintenance and repair and with easy and simple construction, the cables can produce significant comprehensive economic benefits.
II. Usage of the cables:
1. To be used for high-rise building;
2. To be used for disaster prevention equipments;
3. To be used for tunnel lighting and disaster prevention equipments;
4. To replace copper bus bar with small or medium capacity in various places.
III. Standards of the cables
IEC 60502 Rated Voltage 1 ~ 30KV extruded insulated power cables and accessories (International Electrotechnical Commission standards)
GB 12706 Rated voltage 35KV and below Copper core, Aluminum core plastic insulated power cable (National Standard of the People's Republic of China)
JCS 376 branch cable (Japanese Electric Wire Industry Standard)
General Rules for JIS C2810 indoor wiring electrical connection pipes (Japanese Industrial Standard)
Types of the cables:：
Standard main cables and branch cables are all low-voltage power cables with XLPE or PVC insulation materials (IEC, GB, JIS, BS ... ...), and PVC materials covered on the outer side. Generally, the main cable is single-core or twisted multi-core cable (cables with two to five cores), the branch cables are single-core cables, and may adopt a fire-resistant, flame retardant cables in accordance with the requirements.
Their structures and types are as follows:
three cores twisted type
four cores twisted type
five cores twisted type
PVC insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
PVC insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cable
PVC insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
- Q:Would it be okay if I beafed up my power cable to my CB Radio to 7 gauge wire or would it hurt something?
- it wont increase your reception, if you beef up the power cable, then you need to keep in mind that you also need to beef up the ground cable, to increase your reception you need a bigger whip or another whip this is all that i have found that works, i have 2 6 ft whips mounted on the side rails on the bed of my truck and i get decent reception.
- Q:Where to find a Xbox 360 power cable in stores?
- are u missing the whole power source or just the end cable? the end cable is the same power cord has a computer
- Q:what are to 4 connectors on the power cable?
- The four pin connector that is used to power PC drives supplies two different voltages: +12 volts for the motor +5 volts for the electonics The other two pins are ground pins. ________ / .............. |..1..2..3..4..| |.................| Pin Function 1 +5 V 2 Ground 3 Ground 4 +12 V
- Q:Can I just have a HDMI cable to power a monitor?
- An HDMI cable is not a power cable, it is only used to view the picture from whatever source it is.
- Q:how long will a UPS power a cable modem and router?
- There's no way of saying without further information. You need to know the amount of power provided by the UPS battery as well as the power drain by the cable modem and router to calculate this accurately. Generally speaking, a standard household model of cable modem and router do not pull a lot of power. Just ballparking it, since the power drain from both is fairly low...A UPS 750 will probably support the two devices together for about 45 minutes to nearly an hour...assuming NOTHING else is plugged into the UPS and using power from it. Be aware, however, that your local ISP will also be on backup or generator power...during an extended outage from a hurricane or serious snowstorm...sooner or later, they will go down too. .
- Q:upside down PSU and SATA power cables?
- If the hard metal bit of the hard drive is pointed up, it's in right.
- Q:My Cd-Rom will not open when ide cable is plugged in.?
- Your CD-ROM should have at least two cables connect to it, a power cable and IDE cable that should also be connected to your motherboard or other interface card. Disconnect the IDE cable from the back of the CD-ROM and reconnect it, do the same on the opposite end of the cable. Next, if your CD-ROM drive is not getting any power disconnect the cable from the back of the drive and reconnect it. Check jumpers If you've recently installed any new disk drives such as a new hard disk drive verify that the jumpers are properly set on the back of the CD-ROM. Having the jumpers set improperly to master or slave can cause the CD-ROM to not work. Notice the 1 missing pin in the middle of your Cd-Rom IDE connection?. On your IDE cable there is a blocked hole in the exact same place. If you turned this cable around the wrong way you might have bent one of the pins or broken it off completely
- Q:How to know if power supply has the right cables?
- you need to consider 2 things. 1. check the pin-out. the cable should match the connector on your mother board. 2. make sure you have atleast 600~750Watts power on the new power supply.
- Q:Universal laptop power cord...can somebody recommend a good but inexpensive universal power cable for a laptop?
- Laptops each have different power cords, because they have different connections to the laptop itself, so there's no one universal power cable. However, you can easily buy generic powercords for your specific laptop that are cheap. Just go to a site like OKorder and search for your laptop name.
- Q:Logitech Rechargeable Speaker S315i Power Supply cable.?
- There is no direct benefit for the operation of the speakers by upgrading to a 750 watt power supply. The amplificatiion power is external. Only a small relatively small power signal is delivered by the computer
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range