I. Characteristics of the cables
1. Using factory prefabrication methods can substantially reduce the site construction labor intensity and shorten the construction laying time;
2. Use of cables can guarantee great length and bending property, and greatly facilitates the construction in a complex place;
3. Use of cables reduces the laying space, and cables can be installed together with gas and hydraulic gas pipelines;
4. Their reliability and reliability can be fully guaranteed, for the cables are manufactured in the factory,
5. Sub-branch parts should use high strength sealed joints, which are waterproof and have properties of moisture protection, long-term maintenance and free for repair;
6. Because the cables are directly connected with households with no need of maintenance and repair and with easy and simple construction, the cables can produce significant comprehensive economic benefits.
II. Usage of the cables:
1. To be used for high-rise building;
2. To be used for disaster prevention equipments;
3. To be used for tunnel lighting and disaster prevention equipments;
4. To replace copper bus bar with small or medium capacity in various places.
III. Standards of the cables
IEC 60502 Rated Voltage 1 ~ 30KV extruded insulated power cables and accessories (International Electrotechnical Commission standards)
GB 12706 Rated voltage 35KV and below Copper core, Aluminum core plastic insulated power cable (National Standard of the People's Republic of China)
JCS 376 branch cable (Japanese Electric Wire Industry Standard)
General Rules for JIS C2810 indoor wiring electrical connection pipes (Japanese Industrial Standard)
Types of the cables:：
Standard main cables and branch cables are all low-voltage power cables with XLPE or PVC insulation materials (IEC, GB, JIS, BS ... ...), and PVC materials covered on the outer side. Generally, the main cable is single-core or twisted multi-core cable (cables with two to five cores), the branch cables are single-core cables, and may adopt a fire-resistant, flame retardant cables in accordance with the requirements.
Their structures and types are as follows:
three cores twisted type
four cores twisted type
five cores twisted type
PVC insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
PVC insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cable
PVC insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
- Q:EVGA 8800gs Power Cable Confusion?
- You can plug the standard 6 pin from your PSU the way it is and play a game and if the pc freezes or shuts off during game play then you know wehre the problem is. Do not worry about the exact specifics it wants. If you put the two 4 pin molex connections in so you can use one 6 pin then that might be more reliable as far as power flow but only do that after you try the standard 6 pin because of your limit on availible 4 pin molexs
- Q:I want to put a switch in a power cable heading to USB Hub?
- Before you attempt this, make sure you have the following items: -Wire strippers -Electrical tape -Two terminal switch -Scissors IMPORTANT! make sure that the cable is unplugged from the computer and the hub before you do this! 1st, cut the cord halfway with the scissors. Next, remove the outer wire insulation from the two new ends you just cut with the wire strippers. Now strip the small colored wires that are now exposed. Then connect the red wire from one half of the cord to a terminal on the switch. Do the same with the other red wire from the other half of the cord and connect it to the other terminal on the switch. Strip the other small wires and connect them back to their appropriate colored wire. Finally, wrap each wire individually with electrical tape, then wrap the entire gap in the cord with it. Now plug the cord in and try it out!
- Q:2 GAGE POWER CABLE TO HOT!!!!?
- Too hot means the current is very high. Probably in excess of 200 amps. I suspect there is a short in the amp, specially if you tried to connect it hot and drew a spark. That will kill a lot of electronics. .
- Q:Hi I hope there is help out there... I have a power cable for a dishwasher from Best Buy not colorcoded.?
- stripe to white black to plain wire green to chassis. The white is neutral black is line bare wire is green
- Q:what graphics cards use the 8pin power connector cables?
- If you buy a high-end video card, it may need an auxiliary power cable plugged into it. It's easy to forget these if you're not accustomed to needing one. The auxiliary cable is probably going to be a 6-pin PCI-Express power cable, possibly a pair of them, and the latest video cards may even use a brand-new 8-pin design.
- Q:What is the difference between KVV and VV cables and are they clearly different?
- Eight or six no less, the first good fire retardant pipe on the line, the box can be opened after the slot
- Q:power cable to amp question?
- always go with the 4 gauge...u dont need to go any bigger like 2 or 0 gauge unless u just want to....alot of people say to go 2 gauge or 0 gauge when u add more power but look at ur powerline to ur house...its 4 guage and it generates 10x the current ur car will.....
- Q:The TV shows no signal. The What is the reason for this?
- First with the liner is the fire-resistant bridge, fire bridge is only the surface brushing fire paint, and some design drawings are written and norms a bit vague, according to his drawings should be refractory bridge.
- Q:Did I just damage my power supply with a 300V power cable?
- If you plugged a power cable running 300V then there definitely is a risk that you damaged the power supply. However I think you mean you plugged in a power cord with a rating of 300V. This simply means the power cord is designed to tolerate this much voltage. It would be difficult for a domestic user to have access to 300V - in the UK the domestic voltage is 240V, in the US 120V So no you haven't done any damage
- Q:I just bought a 47inch LCD 1080p flat panel T.V. I bought nothing extra for it what else do i need?
- cable or direct TV you need a new converter box. I have cable and it is $5 a month more. Lady at work has Direct TV adn the box is $100 a year more. It has many more cable connections to the back to the Tv and does improve the quality and picture. Power strip option. You can but I do not..... Good luck.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range