I. Characteristics of the cables
1. Using factory prefabrication methods can substantially reduce the site construction labor intensity and shorten the construction laying time;
2. Use of cables can guarantee great length and bending property, and greatly facilitates the construction in a complex place;
3. Use of cables reduces the laying space, and cables can be installed together with gas and hydraulic gas pipelines;
4. Their reliability and reliability can be fully guaranteed, for the cables are manufactured in the factory,
5. Sub-branch parts should use high strength sealed joints, which are waterproof and have properties of moisture protection, long-term maintenance and free for repair;
6. Because the cables are directly connected with households with no need of maintenance and repair and with easy and simple construction, the cables can produce significant comprehensive economic benefits.
II. Usage of the cables:
1. To be used for high-rise building;
2. To be used for disaster prevention equipments;
3. To be used for tunnel lighting and disaster prevention equipments;
4. To replace copper bus bar with small or medium capacity in various places.
III. Standards of the cables
IEC 60502 Rated Voltage 1 ~ 30KV extruded insulated power cables and accessories (International Electrotechnical Commission standards)
GB 12706 Rated voltage 35KV and below Copper core, Aluminum core plastic insulated power cable (National Standard of the People's Republic of China)
JCS 376 branch cable (Japanese Electric Wire Industry Standard)
General Rules for JIS C2810 indoor wiring electrical connection pipes (Japanese Industrial Standard)
Types of the cables:：
Standard main cables and branch cables are all low-voltage power cables with XLPE or PVC insulation materials (IEC, GB, JIS, BS ... ...), and PVC materials covered on the outer side. Generally, the main cable is single-core or twisted multi-core cable (cables with two to five cores), the branch cables are single-core cables, and may adopt a fire-resistant, flame retardant cables in accordance with the requirements.
Their structures and types are as follows:
three cores twisted type
four cores twisted type
five cores twisted type
PVC insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
PVC insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cable
PVC insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
- Q:When installing an amplifier in your car, can the power cable cause interference with any speaker wires?
- General rule is to keep power wires and wires that run sound signals separte. I always run my power and remote wires on one side of the car and speaker and rca wires on the other side of the car.
- Q:HP Deskjet F4280 - Power cable sold anywhere?
- Hp Deskjet 3510 Power Cord
- Q:I can not shut down my PC unless I remove the power cable. The power button doesn't work either. Any ideas?
- i think you need to replace the part, it might be broken
- Q:Question about threading a coaxial cable through brick?
- you are going to have to drill a hole thru the brick, a 1/4 masonary bit should do the job. Make sure by drilling a hole in a scrap piece of wood first to make sure the cable fits. Before drilling, go inside the house and cut out the drywall smaller than the outlet plate, which will cover the hole later and check for any electrical wiring or plumbing and move your drilling location if needed. Go back outside and drill thru the brick or block at this point and feed your cable thru. Stuff a little extra cable down in the wall space after you've pulled enough for your interior run. When you are sure you have all you need, put a little silicone caulking outside around the cable at the brick to weatherproof and keep out the bugs.(silicone caulking can be found in almost any color). You can pretty much push the cable thru most any type of insulation you find in the wall. Hope this helps.
- Q:How much amp does an ordinary power amplifier cable might have?
- Yes many people use welding cable as long as its sufficient size, its usually the exact same thing as car audio power wire. 200 amps for how long? The longer the run of wire, the thicker you need. What gauge is it?
- Q:Do SATA cables power devices?
- A SATA cable alone will not power your drive. There should be a slot with 4 big pins on the blu-ray drive you purchased. Open the case of your computer and find the power supply. There should be cables on it that would fit onto the 4 pins. That would be the power to your drive.
- Q:HELP PS3 POWER CABLE !!!!?
- If you guys in Italy use the one that is a right side up version is this =D then you should be fine. If bot you can buy a replacement cable for like $20 at a game store or best but or something like that.
- Q:Is 8awg power cable enough for my sound system?
- 1. We can't answer without knowing more about your amplifiers. 650w 4 channel doesn't tell us anything useful, because the power rating may be a peak number that's only good for marketing, and you didn't tell us anything about the monoblock amplifier at all. Give us brand and model numbers and we might be able to help. 2. If I split that to use it on both amps, it would end up at 16awg going to the amps ....no. That's now how it works. (I'm not sure how you envision splitting the wire to make two wires that are half the size; are you cutting it down the middle with a razor?) You can use a distribution block to connect both amplifiers to the same main power wire, but you don't have to go to a smaller wire out of the d-block: you can run 8-gauge wire from the battery to the distribution block, then more 8-gauge from the d-block to each amp. 3. Even if you did cut the 8-gauge wire in half, a wire half the size of 8-gauge isn't 16-gauge. It's 11-gauge. If you put six 16-gauge wires together, you'd get a wire that's a little smaller than 8-gauge. Please edit your question with the brand and model numbers of both amplifier, along with the estimated length of the wire run (ie, how many feet of wire do you need to go between the amps and the battery?) Then we can tell you what gauge wire you need. Edit: thanks for the update. Based on the information about your amplifiers, I don't think you should run both of them from the single 8-gauge wire. I'd switch to a 4-gauge dual amp kit, or you can buy a second 8-gauge kit and run each amp with its own power wire to the battery rather than sharing a single wire.
- Q:What is the wiring principle in the home improvement circuit?
- Section 4 "Downhole Cable" Article 466 No cable should be laid in the total return airway and the dedicated return airway
- Q:PS3 power cable question?
- ok. the PS3 uses a standard 3 prong plug, similar to what your PC would use. plug that in, and then into the wall. older PS3's also have a power switch right above the power cord. you have to turn the system on here. after you filp the switch, the PS3 enters standby mode. on to your controller you should have gotten a very short usb cable. the larger end plugs into the system.the smaller into the controller. push the PS button on the center of your controller to sync it. it should go from 4 flashing lights to one. then, it should steady flash position 1 to show that it is charging. one it is charged, or when the usb cable is removed, you should get a steady light. no flashes.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range