I. Characteristics of the cables
1. Using factory prefabrication methods can substantially reduce the site construction labor intensity and shorten the construction laying time;
2. Use of cables can guarantee great length and bending property, and greatly facilitates the construction in a complex place;
3. Use of cables reduces the laying space, and cables can be installed together with gas and hydraulic gas pipelines;
4. Their reliability and reliability can be fully guaranteed, for the cables are manufactured in the factory,
5. Sub-branch parts should use high strength sealed joints, which are waterproof and have properties of moisture protection, long-term maintenance and free for repair;
6. Because the cables are directly connected with households with no need of maintenance and repair and with easy and simple construction, the cables can produce significant comprehensive economic benefits.
II. Usage of the cables:
1. To be used for high-rise building;
2. To be used for disaster prevention equipments;
3. To be used for tunnel lighting and disaster prevention equipments;
4. To replace copper bus bar with small or medium capacity in various places.
III. Standards of the cables
IEC 60502 Rated Voltage 1 ~ 30KV extruded insulated power cables and accessories (International Electrotechnical Commission standards)
GB 12706 Rated voltage 35KV and below Copper core, Aluminum core plastic insulated power cable (National Standard of the People's Republic of China)
JCS 376 branch cable (Japanese Electric Wire Industry Standard)
General Rules for JIS C2810 indoor wiring electrical connection pipes (Japanese Industrial Standard)
Types of the cables:：
Standard main cables and branch cables are all low-voltage power cables with XLPE or PVC insulation materials (IEC, GB, JIS, BS ... ...), and PVC materials covered on the outer side. Generally, the main cable is single-core or twisted multi-core cable (cables with two to five cores), the branch cables are single-core cables, and may adopt a fire-resistant, flame retardant cables in accordance with the requirements.
Their structures and types are as follows:
three cores twisted type
four cores twisted type
five cores twisted type
PVC insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
PVC insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cable
PVC insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
- Q:The difference between the instrument cable and the low voltage power cable
- Silicone rubber insulated power cable blistering, stomata is caused by the process problems, silicone rubber insulated cable in the injection should be used when the vacuum casting, raw materials to fully degassed, otherwise there will be blistering and stomata, some small factories because there is no vacuum Injection equipment, coupled with poor degassing process will produce this poor product, to solve this problem is the first workshop to maintain constant temperature and humidity, the purchase of excellent performance of the vacuum injection equipment and vacuum mixing equipment, strict control of process parameters. Silicone rubber power cable for AC rated voltage 0.6 / 1KV and below fixed power transmission line or mobile electrical connection cable, the product has heat radiation, cold, acid and corrosive gases, waterproof and other characteristics, the cable structure is soft, Radiation, high temperature (alpine) environment, electrical performance and stability, anti-aging performance, long life, widely used in metallurgy, power, petrochemical, electronics, automobile manufacturing and other industries
- Q:Powering garbage disposal with computer cable?
- STEP AWAY from the appliance. A computer draws a lot less than that motor you propose to connect. Don't be cheap. Get the proper size cord. What you show from the computer looks like #20. You want a 3 W. #16, cord.
- Q:Can the slim PS2 power cable be used on the PS1?
- Nope, I tried the other day myself actually and it doesn't. It's a shame really because I loved the PS1 and I wanted to have a go :(
- Q:which way to guide power cable?
- if you run the power line in the cabin, run it on the opposite side of the RCA cables you are going to run from the deck to the amp. This will reduce any magnetic interference caused by current in the power line affecting the signal source.
- Q:20 tons of double beam traffic acceptance standards and content which
- This phenomenon is generally the audio input has an AC signal amplified by the amplifier after the results, supplies a little short and good quality of the input of the smooth exchange of spring spring to help Tong burst Kun line test, if not improved that is the receiver problem.
- Q:ATX 20+4 pin main power cable IMPORTANT?
- The problem is with your SMPS (as much I know about computers). SMPS is Switched Mode Power Supply. It is the thing which supplies different power to different components of a computer. If your computer is not getting any power supply, that simply means your SMPS fails to draw current for your devices. You should either repair it or get a new one....
- Q:Power cable through a 2003 civic?
- I have a 2003 Civic EX and simply created a hole in the boot that has some large cable going through it right below the Glove box. I have no leaks I too have 4 ga size wire. Good luck.
- Q:Dell laptop plug in the power supply usb can not be used, how is it?
- Do not recommend you use that, if the time is slightly longer, the battery has lost, and the performance is also reduced. You use the notebook, the battery on the inside, even if the charger has been stuck all right. The computer has a battery automatically charge the chip, say the lithium battery no memory effect, but very lazy. If it has been in the active state will be very lively. Storage capacity will always be maintained, on the contrary, the loss of vitality, your battery is a little bit lost, their own look,
- Q:use 12.5vdc adapter in +12vdc cable modem? i lost the power cord and hope to use a sub but voltage is differnt?
- You need the correct voltage and the correct current (amps) from your adapter. Look at the old adapter - it will say what the current output is (e.g., 2 AMPS).
- Q:my cable often gets unplugged soo im really worried that i may loose 280 dollars?
- Yes, power failures can be associated with voltage spikes that can cause damage to the PC and its components. Buy a decent surge protector or extension cord with a built in surge protector, and use this to power your PC.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range