I. Characteristics of the cables
1. Using factory prefabrication methods can substantially reduce the site construction labor intensity and shorten the construction laying time;
2. Use of cables can guarantee great length and bending property, and greatly facilitates the construction in a complex place;
3. Use of cables reduces the laying space, and cables can be installed together with gas and hydraulic gas pipelines;
4. Their reliability and reliability can be fully guaranteed, for the cables are manufactured in the factory,
5. Sub-branch parts should use high strength sealed joints, which are waterproof and have properties of moisture protection, long-term maintenance and free for repair;
6. Because the cables are directly connected with households with no need of maintenance and repair and with easy and simple construction, the cables can produce significant comprehensive economic benefits.
II. Usage of the cables:
1. To be used for high-rise building;
2. To be used for disaster prevention equipments;
3. To be used for tunnel lighting and disaster prevention equipments;
4. To replace copper bus bar with small or medium capacity in various places.
III. Standards of the cables
IEC 60502 Rated Voltage 1 ~ 30KV extruded insulated power cables and accessories (International Electrotechnical Commission standards)
GB 12706 Rated voltage 35KV and below Copper core, Aluminum core plastic insulated power cable (National Standard of the People's Republic of China)
JCS 376 branch cable (Japanese Electric Wire Industry Standard)
General Rules for JIS C2810 indoor wiring electrical connection pipes (Japanese Industrial Standard)
Types of the cables:：
Standard main cables and branch cables are all low-voltage power cables with XLPE or PVC insulation materials (IEC, GB, JIS, BS ... ...), and PVC materials covered on the outer side. Generally, the main cable is single-core or twisted multi-core cable (cables with two to five cores), the branch cables are single-core cables, and may adopt a fire-resistant, flame retardant cables in accordance with the requirements.
Their structures and types are as follows:
three cores twisted type
four cores twisted type
five cores twisted type
PVC insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
PVC insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cable
PVC insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
- Q:Yjv22 cable laying pipe when the casing with plastic or steel pipe
- First, this should be based on specific circumstances, single-core and multi-core is the main difference between the different softness of the wire. In fact the two do not exist which good question, but the use of the environment is not the same. Second, the family decoration: . the lighting line, can be used 1.5 single strand copper wire. More than . 2P (including) more than air conditioning, that is, hot water heater, Yuba must use 4 square double strand copper wire; . the wall buried the best choice for single wire copper wire, according to the need to choose 4 square Mm, 2.5 square millimeters, 1.5 square millimeters and other specifications.
- Q:Which has, know the power of the electrical, choose the cable formulas. And explain it
- Is the interference signal line can not go with the wire,
- Q:Will the computer master, external DVD burner how external power supply, please click details. Thank you!
- Regardless of multi-wire or single-core, as long as it is in line with national wire standards, and now the market is not the current market line 60% compliance. To select the regular products, national safety certification, safety standards, a good installation process and the standard of the wire, a local demand for electricity with the appropriate diameter. To ensure that you are comfortable with electricity,
- Q:"Cable laying" cable cross-sectional area refers to the cable cross-sectional area, or refers to the copper core cross-sectional area
- What kind of clothes do you want to do? General to high-speed sewing machine, the most important three-line lock machine, hot Taiwan, such as a suit to buy a pressure machine, workstations
- Q:What are the requirements for the spacing between the strong and weak wires?
- Notebook does not have the opportunity to DIY. The reasons are as follows: Notebook motherboard non-versatile motherboard, the shape of the motherboard, positioning holes, screw holes are not uniform standards, each manufacturer's motherboards are their own engineers and then open factory production model. Notebook shell corresponding to the interface location, type and screw hole location is with a specific motherboard supporting.
- Q:Construction of hydropower embedded pvc pipe after the solidification of the pipe after the flat tube
- It is not on the TV and set-top boxes with HDMI cable connection, so you can empty out the set of input link DVD
- Q:The TV shows no signal. The What is the reason for this?
- We usually say how many square millimeters (wire) refers to the cross-sectional area of the wire core, that is, according to the diameter of the core calculated cross-sectional area. The larger the cross-sectional area of the wire, the greater the capacity of the power transmission.
- Q:Fourth, what causes the power cable fire accident
- Once the cable in the event of fire, the fire ferocious, rapid spread, in the burning will occur when a large number of harmful gases, resulting in fighting difficulties
- Q:Computer host configuration of about 1,000 yuan (preferably 1000 below) - probably as follows;
- Cable trench as a power construction project should be cable trench construction construction design, cable trench construction program, according to the previous design requirements and programs in order to develop cable trench construction quality acceptance procedures
- Q:3 (WDZBN-YJV-4x240 + 1x120) cable how to interpret
- In fact, this is a wrong model! (WDZBN-YJV-4x240 + 1x120) - 3 cables, each copper conductor Conductive cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed halogen-free low smoke Flame-retardant fire-resistant power cable 4-core 240mm² + 1-pin ground protection line 120mm². As we all know, polyvinyl chloride is halogen-free, not "halogen-free". The correct model should be: 3 (WDZBN-YJE-4x240 + 1x120) - 3 cables, each copper conductor Conductive cross-linked polyethylene insulated polyolefin sheathed Halogen-free low smoke Flame-retardant fire-resistant power cable 4-core 240mm² +1 core grounding protection line 120mm². For more cable knowledge, please search for "Industrial Automation Integrated Cable Solutions" into the Industrial Network.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range