I. Characteristics of the cables
1. Using factory prefabrication methods can substantially reduce the site construction labor intensity and shorten the construction laying time;
2. Use of cables can guarantee great length and bending property, and greatly facilitates the construction in a complex place;
3. Use of cables reduces the laying space, and cables can be installed together with gas and hydraulic gas pipelines;
4. Their reliability and reliability can be fully guaranteed, for the cables are manufactured in the factory,
5. Sub-branch parts should use high strength sealed joints, which are waterproof and have properties of moisture protection, long-term maintenance and free for repair;
6. Because the cables are directly connected with households with no need of maintenance and repair and with easy and simple construction, the cables can produce significant comprehensive economic benefits.
II. Usage of the cables:
1. To be used for high-rise building;
2. To be used for disaster prevention equipments;
3. To be used for tunnel lighting and disaster prevention equipments;
4. To replace copper bus bar with small or medium capacity in various places.
III. Standards of the cables
IEC 60502 Rated Voltage 1 ~ 30KV extruded insulated power cables and accessories (International Electrotechnical Commission standards)
GB 12706 Rated voltage 35KV and below Copper core, Aluminum core plastic insulated power cable (National Standard of the People's Republic of China)
JCS 376 branch cable (Japanese Electric Wire Industry Standard)
General Rules for JIS C2810 indoor wiring electrical connection pipes (Japanese Industrial Standard)
Types of the cables:：
Standard main cables and branch cables are all low-voltage power cables with XLPE or PVC insulation materials (IEC, GB, JIS, BS ... ...), and PVC materials covered on the outer side. Generally, the main cable is single-core or twisted multi-core cable (cables with two to five cores), the branch cables are single-core cables, and may adopt a fire-resistant, flame retardant cables in accordance with the requirements.
Their structures and types are as follows:
three cores twisted type
four cores twisted type
five cores twisted type
PVC insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
PVC insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cable
PVC insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
- Q:What is the radiation of the laser scanning scanner?
- The shield has two types of semi-conductive shield and metal shield
- Q:Current carrying capacity in power cables?
- Table 310.16 of the NEC (2008)
- Q:Does Power outages affect cable phone service?
- With every day pass, our country is getting into more and more trouble. The inflation, unemployment and falling value of dollar are the main concern for our Government but authorities are just sleeping, they don’t want to face the fact. Media is also involve in it, they are force to stop showing the real economic situation to the people.
- Q:PVC pipe line 6 points and 4 points which big ah?
- 35 square copper wire current carrying capacity is 105A, 105A / 35 mm2 = 3A, (1 square millimeter carrying capacity is 3A) 70 square copper wire current carrying capacity is 169A, 169A / 70 square millimeters = 24A (1 square millimeter carrying capacity is 24A) 1 square hai load current from 11A gradually become 24A So it is impossible to use n by the coefficient can be drawn to the current value Wire can carry the current * the applied voltage * power factor = can drive power The diameter of the wire with different diameter is not the same No specific diameter can not know the current carrying capacity How much power, depending on the voltage level Because P = UI As the saying goes: a square 4 current, underground than this small forget How much is the square here is a square millimeter Power depends on your voltage, the general small line can be directly by 5 is to eat the current to 50-120 the basic can take more than 35 can take 25 or so just personal experience to do reference to the need for basic data: 1 line, copper and iron Aluminum silver temperature 3 core number 4 diameter Probably take a square 5A diameter n square of the wire can be over n high current, resulting in n high power so that can be calculated
- Q:Power Cable to amp too short?
- The only way to properly splice the cable is to solder the cable to another piece of cable the same size. The best insulator is brush on tape , just make sure whatever you choose to use, it is sufficiently wrapped. There should minimal power loss if care is taken to make the connection well. However, the best way would be to run a new cable. But considering the trouble this may pose, a quality spice may be the best choice.
- Q:Where does the power cable on LOST come from in Season 1?
- The underwater Dhrama Looking Glass station. Remember from the season finale of season 3 I believe, it's where Desmond and Charlie swam to to press the button thing to allow communication with the outside world, but those two women were there and then Mikhail showed up and Charlie ended up drowning after Mikhail threw a grenade at the control room Charlie was in, but before Charlie drowned he managed to tell Desmond that the freighter was not Penny's boat.... ringing a bell? The cable was to provide power to it.
- Q:Can the power lines in your house interfere with a LAN cable if placed together?
- If you are using UTP (Unshielded twisted pair) cable, then electrical interference will interfere with the cable. To avoid this, you should use STP (shielded twisted pair) cable.
- Q:The difference between the instrument cable and the low voltage power cable
- In this only said home improvement commonly used, the pipe is basically direct, elbow, tee, the price is 5 points / only.
- Q:psp power cable?
- MMMM. im not sure i think you might need to buy a new one if you try to force it in you might break something
- Q:What is the best way to bundle audio cables?
- I've never heard of the 8 shaped bundle but if it's how I think it is, I don't see how it would clear things up. Maybe just un-tangling them and re setting them all up in a better way?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range