I. Characteristics of the cables
1. Using factory prefabrication methods can substantially reduce the site construction labor intensity and shorten the construction laying time;
2. Use of cables can guarantee great length and bending property, and greatly facilitates the construction in a complex place;
3. Use of cables reduces the laying space, and cables can be installed together with gas and hydraulic gas pipelines;
4. Their reliability and reliability can be fully guaranteed, for the cables are manufactured in the factory,
5. Sub-branch parts should use high strength sealed joints, which are waterproof and have properties of moisture protection, long-term maintenance and free for repair;
6. Because the cables are directly connected with households with no need of maintenance and repair and with easy and simple construction, the cables can produce significant comprehensive economic benefits.
II. Usage of the cables:
1. To be used for high-rise building;
2. To be used for disaster prevention equipments;
3. To be used for tunnel lighting and disaster prevention equipments;
4. To replace copper bus bar with small or medium capacity in various places.
III. Standards of the cables
IEC 60502 Rated Voltage 1 ~ 30KV extruded insulated power cables and accessories (International Electrotechnical Commission standards)
GB 12706 Rated voltage 35KV and below Copper core, Aluminum core plastic insulated power cable (National Standard of the People's Republic of China)
JCS 376 branch cable (Japanese Electric Wire Industry Standard)
General Rules for JIS C2810 indoor wiring electrical connection pipes (Japanese Industrial Standard)
Types of the cables:：
Standard main cables and branch cables are all low-voltage power cables with XLPE or PVC insulation materials (IEC, GB, JIS, BS ... ...), and PVC materials covered on the outer side. Generally, the main cable is single-core or twisted multi-core cable (cables with two to five cores), the branch cables are single-core cables, and may adopt a fire-resistant, flame retardant cables in accordance with the requirements.
Their structures and types are as follows:
three cores twisted type
four cores twisted type
five cores twisted type
PVC insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
PVC insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cable
PVC insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
- Q:How to convert the computer's audio and video to cable TV signals. Through the cable television transmission to the 40 TV (hurry)
- The first is to buy a computer connected to the TV dedicated audio and video lines, length specifications are: 1.8 meters, 5 meters, 10 meters, 15 meters and 20 meters, etc., everywhere sold here do not do a detailed introduction to the first step: , S-terminal video cable connection S plug the end of the line into the video on the S terminal port, while the other end of the S-terminal line into the TV behind the S terminal port, the connection is completed (Figure 1); if you You can use the "S-AV adapter" supplied by OUR to connect the S-terminal connector to the S-terminal cable, and then insert the AV head of the other head into the AV video input after the TV Mouth, the connection is completed (Figure 2). . the audio cable connection will be the audio line of the two Lotus head were inserted into the TV after the left and right channel audio input port, while the audio cable 3.5mm audio head into the audio card audio output port, the connection is completed. If you need to use the "one sub-two audio frequency line", then its 3.5mm audio head into the audio card audio output port, speakers (headphones) and audio lines were inserted into the "one two audio frequency line" 3.5 Encyclopedia of Germany, Germany and Germany Bao Bao mother on the mouth, the connection is completed
- Q:Is the power cable considered a fixed asset?
- Belong to the fixed assets of an integral part, because for self-use so the input tax is not deducted, the input tax can be transferred out of the entry
- Q:What does ZR-YJV 6mm2 * 3 cable mean?
- The initial also said that car 3S brand stores, mainly refers to the front of the three S
- Q:The computer host is always start to stop, resulting in the last can not start. What is going on?
- GB-2002 provides: metal cable bridge and its bracket and the introduction or extraction of metal cable ducts must be ground (PE) or zero (PEN) is reliable, and must meet the following requirements:
- Q:What is the interface between the power interface and the hard disk?
- How can you pick up the computer, Internet cafes router connected to the tap, each tap has a lot of jacks, so you can pick up so many computers, you can carefully observe the Internet cafes, some iron box there are a lot of green In the flash is the tap
- Q:Why does the sparrow stand on the wire without electric shock?
- 12 meters below the road should be used to protect the tube, the use of rigid PVC pipe protection of course, but not necessarily have to wear armored cable
- Q:What does the cable ZR-YJV22-4 * 16 mean?
- Copper core XLPE insulated PVC sheathed flame retardant power cable, three core, nominal cross section 6 square millimeters, rated voltage 0.6 / 1kV, model specification specification: ZR-YJV0.6 / 1KV3X6mm ^ 2.
- Q:What type of cable is the power cable?
- Now you have seen what products are not 3c certified? But most of them are fake. Messy on it. Who will check this?
- Q:Why my home analog TV connected to the digital TV set-top box after the screen is black and white
- Our teacher wants us to do the thermometer, but I do not know what to do. The What materials should I use? The Whether my straw is now pressed and deformed, and adjust the water level, so that the water level is slightly higher than the bottle, with oil pen in the straw
- Q:Power cable YJV22-8.7 / 15kv-3 * 300 what meaning
- Power cable YJV22-8.7 / 15kv-3 * 300 Meaning: refers to the copper core XLPE insulated double steel tape armored PVC sheathed power cable, cable rated working voltage 8.7 / 15KV, cable for the three-core, single Conductor cross-sectional area of 300mm2. YJ: cross-linked polyethylene insulation V: PVC sheathed 22: steel tape armor 8.7 / 15KV: rated working voltage 8.7 / 15 kV 3 * 300 Specifications: YJV22-8.7 / 15kv-3 * : Three conductors, single cross section of 300 square feet.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range