Specifications of Art Basin CNBA-8882
2.Tempered glass basin
3.1mm thick stainless steel bracket
Characteristics of Art Basin CNBA-8882
2. Type: Art basin
3.Size: 600x400x150 mm
6.Mounting: above counter mounting
7.Color : Gold
8.Packing:standard export packing
Smooth surface designed for providing no gap to contain adhered stain and ensuring easier cleaning
Showing fashion, nature and elegance Of opal glass texture, durable in use and bringing everlasting high-quality enjoyment
Standard: ISO9001 KS Certificate
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail:5 ply export standard carton packing or as the customers requirement
Delivery Detail:30 days after confirmation
Advantages of Art Basin CNBA-8882
1. Years experience in manufacturing sanitary ware, service will be more and more professional.
2. Competitive price, top quality.
3. Easy-to-clean surface when coordinated with vanity tops.
4. Large-scale product line, more rapid delivery.
5. Heat and chemical resistant, non-porous surface, durability.
6. Designed and used for residential or commercial applications.
7. Can be easily installed with solid surface countertops, kitch countertops, bathroom vanity tops.
8. Size can be cusotmize if the quantity is big . OEM service provided.
- Q:Where to get Wash Basins, Pitchers, and Stands?
- Try OKorder.
- Q:What's usually called in US a basin permanently installed with running water that is used for washing up, washing clothes, etc.?
- The word is &sink.& A sink used for washing clothes is a &laundry sink,& but you can call a laundry sink simply a &sink& as well. We have a laundry sink in our basement, not that we wash clothes in it, but it's in the laundry room next to the washing machine and is large and deep and was designed with the intention of being able to wash clothes in it. That said, if it were to get clogged, I might say, &The laundry sink is clogged,& but I might also say, &The sink in the basement is clogged.& You don't have to call it a laundry sink. You can call anything like what you describe simply a &sink.& The only time a basin isn't a sink is when it has high walls and is low to the ground, like what people sit in when they bathe, then it's called a &tub.&
- Q:What is the height of the bathroom washbasin installed?
- 1 meter off the ground
- Q:Bathroom wash basin basin old plug ye do?
- Not a water pipe problem? That is the floor drain problem Le, washbasin general we sometimes used to wash your hair, was blocked by the normal hair, clean up on it
- Q:My washing machine smells like mildew inside. How can I clean it?
- I used to work for whirlpool and here is the answer we always gave. Fill your washer with HOT water, when the machine stops filling it will be below the lip in your washer. (the lip being BELOW the rounded plastic at the top of the wash basin) you need to dump hot water into your wash machine until it is over the lip but is still below the hard rounded plastic. then dump ONE cup of bleach into the washer and set your washer for the longest wash cycle possible and let it wash for about 5 to 10 minutes. after it has washed for 5 to 10 minutes push the selector knob (the knob you use to choose your wash cycle) in to stop the cycle and let your washer sit for a about 45 minutes and then pull your selector knob out to let you washer was again for another 5-10 minutes. you will begin to see black stuff and bits of hair and lint floating in the water... this is a VERY good thing! After it has washed for 5-10 minutes push the knob back in to stop the cycle and let your washer sit for a few hours... preferably over night. In the morning pull the knob out and let the washer complete the remainder of the cycle and it will smell no more!!! I hope this helps good luck!
- Q:Bathroom floor tiles on the wall wash basin can use hanging cabinet, what can hang water heater
- Hello, can be used, but I do not recommend you use it. Affect the aesthetic and unsafe,
- Q:what to apply to a basin so i can use it as a pot?
- First of all, because it has no drainage holes in it, you must give the roots of the plant room and provide proper watering. Before you put soil in the pot, you put down a layer of pebbles about 2 inches deep. This will provide a place for excess water to go and prevent root rot because the water cannot escape the way it does with holes in it. Then apply the soil, then the plant. Wash the basin good before you start with warm soapy water. Always start with a clean pot. hope this helps.
- Q:Has nobody looked in the wash basin?
- Nazi leader Adolf Hitler had only one testicle.
- Q:Washbasin white porcelain knocked off how to do it
- You can go to OKorder buy a bottle of porcelain repair cream, repair effect is very good, the price is not expensive
- Q:How to get water thats stuck in the washing machine out?
- simple!!! just set it too the spin cycle or the shortest cycle you have on your washing machine or just put it on any cycle and move the dial until it i almost where it usually is when the wash is about 5 minutes from finishing so that it will start from there and the water will be pumped out!!!! good luck!
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average