Specifications of Art Basin CNBA-8297
2.Color: according to customers
4. Packing: standard export packing with foam
5. Packing dimensions: 420*420*190 mm
6. G`W 8kg N`W 7kg
8.20' 970 pics 40HQ 2000 pics
9. MOQ : 30 pic
10. OEM : we can produce depends on customers’ logo
Experience of Art Basin CNBA-8297
1-Kolher, Karat (USA)
3- VILLEROY&BOCH (Germany)
5- Jacuzzi (USA)
Smooth surface designed for providing no gap to contain adhered stain and ensuring easier cleaning
Showing fashion, nature and elegance Of opal glass texture, durable in use and bringing everlasting high-quality enjoyment
Standard: ISO9001 KS Certificate
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail:5 ply export standard carton packing or as the customers requirement
Delivery Detail:30 days after confirmation
Advantages of Art Basin CNBA-8297
1. Years experience in manufacturing sanitary ware, service will be more and more professional.
2. Competitive price, top quality.
3. Easy-to-clean surface when coordinated with vanity tops.
4. Large-scale product line, more rapid delivery.
5. Heat and chemical resistant, non-porous surface, durability.
6. Designed and used for residential or commercial applications.
7. Can be easily installed with solid surface countertops, kitch countertops, bathroom vanity tops.
8. Size can be cusotmize if the quantity is big . OEM service provided.
- Q:Why is a wash basin's height limited to 3 feet when most people are 5 feet tall and have to bend to use it?
- It's not really the ADA, bathroom sinks have always been TOO LOW! I am 5'9 and once lived in a very old apartment (built in 1902) and the bathroom sink was somewhere between my knee and hips. I had to bend way far over to use it. That sink contributed to my lower back problems. In very old homes the low height of the bathroom sink was due to the fact Americans were much shorter than today. Go to any antique store and look at the 100+ year old kitchen queens. Look at how low the counter top is compared to your kitchen counter at home. You CAN have your house built with higher sinks. When we remodel our house we're having our bathroom sinks built to the same height as the kitchen counters! There is no excessive bending in the kitchen, so why should I break my back in the bathroom. You can even have your kitchen designed so the dishwasher sits higher so you don't have to bend way over to load and unload it. Your screen name and the nature of your other questions suggests you are not located in North America or Western Europe. If you are indeed located in the Sub Continent, South Asians have been considerably shorter in stature than people of Western European ancestry. Asians in general -Sub Continent and Oriental have also been growing taller, but the Asian growth spurt has been slower and more recent than the ones experienced by Westerners. Home designers in your part of the world are, I am sure recognizing this fact and new housing units will be built for taller people.
- Q:What is the name of the drain pipe under the washbasin?
- The basin falls into the basin.
- Q:Would you like to buy a washbasin for a washbasin table?
- See you like the stage pot or like the stage pots. Stage, then, do not have to hollow out, install the pot to dig. The audience, then the first pot to buy back to the site digging slightly. The Time too late, then regardless of it, after buying a pot on the stage Also, you set the height of the table. If the height is the standard 80CM, then it must be installed under the basin. If it is about 70CM can be installed on the basin pots. Because people stand up and reach the most comfortable height is 80CM. If your table has been 80 and then loaded on the stage. It is estimated that only Yao Ming home is so loaded.
- Q:I mistook my large cousin's oversize toilet bowl for a wash basin, will I get a disease?
- if there was **** in it.... maybe. if there wasn't... maybe not.
- Q:A floor drain how to wash the cabinet wash basin combination cabinet
- Ground leakage plug short tube, on the oblique tee, a then washing machine, a wash basin.
- Q:&How is this reverse discrimination, can only Muslims use the wash basins?&?
- Thanks...I am pretty brilliant....I was pointing out that it was only discrimination if only Muslims could use the basins. Christians don't respect anyone that is non-Christian....you're nothing but a bullsh*t artist.
- Q:The distance between the wash basin and the wall
- 10 ~ 20 cm. I hope my solution will help you
- Q:Washbasin counter to the bathroom door taboo
- For the mirror facing the door of the bathroom, that is, the washstand against the door, the feng shui is influential at home, the mirror is best to hang in the door or the right hand side, in fact, the toilet facing the bathroom door is also very OK, the specific reasons are as follows:
A: In the bathroom feng shui, the mirror has a special force to reflect the energy of space, so it can also reflect the energy of people and bathroom items. Therefore, the bathroom mirror can not be placed in the spirit of the weakest place. Just as the residential feng shui clouds: "the mirror should be dark should not be clear." In addition, the mirror on the opposite side of the door will be the formation of red, the good gas reflected out, every time the door is also vulnerable to shock, long-term easy to mental stress, sick and broken money.
Second, the mirror facing the toilet door, let the couple in dealing with things intoxicated, and let the male sexual function at home weakened, women are easy to have women sick.
Resolving method: from the bathroom feng shui point of view, the door of the solution is to solve the door outside the light-colored long curtain, (you can hang a door, you can also hang on both doors), and then hang in the door specifically resolved The door of the strong resistance to the long rule of the five emperors of a string of block evil, if the space allows the door can also put green potted plants, so that both can successfully resolve the door red. In addition the bathroom door usually closed. On the mirror If you must be in that position in the mirror to the best kind of angle of the mirror, (the mirror and the wall into a 30 degree angle, slightly lower the kind of mirror), so that not only solve the mirror orientation.
- Q:What is the thread of the washbasin pipe thread?
- Stretch the thread
- Q:Wash basin sealed problem, do not want to use glass glue, easy to mold black. There are other ways?
- With the import of anti-mildew bar the most cattle brand glass plastic are not authentic anti-mildew up to the most ingredients plus a little anti-mildew agent has been up to a year only
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average