Advantages of Art Basin CNBA-4044
We are a ceramics sanitary ware manufacturer,specialized in producing one piece toilet,two piece toilet,pedestal basin,art basin,wall-hung basin etc.
Mainly using good ceramic and the seat cover ,material is PP
We have a very strong QC team, they do strict quality control for each product to comfirm to supply products in high-quality.We also do the random check by ourself.
CE & ISO9001:2008
Specifications of Art Basin CNBA-4044
1- Nanometer glaze Polish without Pin Hole and Spot
2- Exhause Pipe:Fully Glazed inner part
3- Glaze Surface:Sanitary glaze/Nanometer glaze feel Smooth
Packaging & Delivery of Art Basin CNBA-4044
Packaging Detail:5 ply export standard carton packing or as the customers requirement
Delivery Detail:30 days after confirmation
- Q:Can I place a wash basin above a front loading washing basin (height is 850 mm), Will the wash basin be too hi?
- unfortunately it will be to high you will need at least a foot of space below the sink for drainage and pipe feeds and the sink depth you could place a work surface above and move you sink elsewhere
- Q:Home wash basin water pipe a little water sound
- To use a sewer with a reverse water bend, it is possible that the drain pipe of your wash basin is straight and there is no anti-water bend.
- Q:Bathroom renovation whether the toilet and washbasin position can not easily move?
- Refurbishment of the bathroom should be in the confirmation of the location of the water pipes before they can buy bathroom products
- Q:Bathroom washbasin no hot water, how to do it?
- The hot water hose twist down to see if there is water? There is water that the water is broken water is broken pipe is broken
- Q:I washed my roommates comforter with Tide and now there is a TON of soap scum stains..... ?
- Put the comforter back in the washer, fill it with water warm usually will work best, use no soap this time, add 1/2 cup white vinegar when the washer fills up and let it run through the cycle, this will break up the soap scum on the comforter and leave it smelling nice and fresh. A little tip for you add 1/4 cup white vinegar to every load at the beginning of the wash cycle with your laundry soap. This will help break up any remaining detergent in the clothes so that they come out cleaner and fresher. Laundry detergent and fabric softeners leave residue on the clothes and can make them look faded even if they aren't the vinegar breaks up and washes away the residue and the laundry detergent that you are using, which makes the clothes cleaner and fresher. I do this every load now and my clothes have never been fresher.
- Q:how do you hand wash a sweater?
- Buy Woolite liquid. Fill the sink or a wash basin with cold water. Add a capful of Woolite. Submerge the sweater and gently squeeze the soapy water through it. Let is soak for 3 to 5 minutes. Drain the water. Squeeze the sweater (DON'T twist it or wring it.) Fill the sink again with clear water. Squeeze it through the sweater. Keep changing the water until no more soap is coming out. Then squeeze as much water out as possible, lay the sweater flat on a big towel and roll it up, squeezing as you go to get more water out. Then lay it flat and shape it properly and let it dry. It's best if you have a sweater rack (a net-like rack) to lay it on, so air can circulate through it---it will dry faster that way.
- Q:Can you wash a Jansport Air Basin Backpack?
- Q:Can the washbasin be used to wash clothes?
- This is okay Yeah, after washing the clothes wash the wash basin on the line friends.
- Q:&How is this reverse discrimination, can only Muslims use the wash basins?&?
- I think you have a secret Freudian obsession with basins at the University of Michigan.
- Q:Wall of the wash basin how to hide the drain
- There are dedicated and washbasin matching shield is also wall, reference column style, the wall is generally into the wall of the water, the outlet of the high point of the words, or buy a beautiful point of the water pipe, even if exposed is not ugly The
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average