Specifications of Art Basin:
Wash basin, bathroom sink
Italian New Design
10 years warranty
Acrylic solid surface, artificial stone, marble , quartz
|Size||Customized:according to clients' design and requirements Current ready basin/sink sizes for reference|
|Shape||Any shapes like round, square, triangle, circle, irregular shape, etc|
|Color||More than 100 colors to choose from|
|Packing||Plastic bag (printed with warning sticker) + Wooden box + Foam packing block + Wooden carton|
Characteristic of Art Basin:
Above counter mounting
Smooth surface designed for providing no gap to contain adhered stain and ensuring easier cleaning
Showing fashion, nature and elegance
Of opal glass texture, durable in use and bringing everlasting high-quality enjoyment
1. Eco-friendly, environmental care.
2. Durable, easy to polish and to clean, 10 years warranty.
3. Skillful workers, enlarged factory area, advanced machines.
4. Matching colors, drawing design, OEM service.
5. SGS/CE approval certificates.
6. Free samples for test.
- Q:Wash basin under the water pipe seems to have a smell how to do?
- Frozen with hot water is bigger ~ fak
- Q:How much is the washbasin in the bathroom? The kind of magnetic
- Do you mean a wash basin? To the sanitary ware shop is more, and more is a few hundred dollars, there are tens of thousands of people are responsible for the installation of the seller, of course, the wall to be drilling.
- Q:Wash basin with water hose and the following PVC pipe how to seal?
- Processing is very simple, if the 50 tube is higher than the ground, with a plastic film, with a rubber band on the tube can be, if the 50 tube and the ground level, the upper part of the same method, the lower part with the excess plastic film plug, Cement wiping a little or with a glass gel can be used.
- Q:why we are connecting wash basin connections through floor trap? tell me the corrct answers.?
- There are gases in the sewer system that you don't want in the house. The floor trap provides a water seal to prevent these smelly guys where they belong. If a fixture is used infrequently, the water seal can dry out, losing the seal.
- Q:My washing machine smells like mildew inside. How can I clean it?
- I used to work for whirlpool and here is the answer we always gave. Fill your washer with HOT water, when the machine stops filling it will be below the lip in your washer. (the lip being BELOW the rounded plastic at the top of the wash basin) you need to dump hot water into your wash machine until it is over the lip but is still below the hard rounded plastic. then dump ONE cup of bleach into the washer and set your washer for the longest wash cycle possible and let it wash for about 5 to 10 minutes. after it has washed for 5 to 10 minutes push the selector knob (the knob you use to choose your wash cycle) in to stop the cycle and let your washer sit for a about 45 minutes and then pull your selector knob out to let you washer was again for another 5-10 minutes. you will begin to see black stuff and bits of hair and lint floating in the water... this is a VERY good thing! After it has washed for 5-10 minutes push the knob back in to stop the cycle and let your washer sit for a few hours... preferably over night. In the morning pull the knob out and let the washer complete the remainder of the cycle and it will smell no more!!! I hope this helps good luck!
- Q:Can you put the washbasin in a large shower room?
- Choose a large shower room on it, as shown above, you can take the side of the shower without the wash basin. Also does not affect the shower!
- Q:Japanese baths long ago...HELP!?
- Yes, they were even used up until the 30s and 40s I believe as there are still some homes that have remnants of wooden wash basins that were used at that time. A friend of mine in Kyshu lives in such a house. They were located near a wood burning stove or hot spring and the hot water was poured directly into them through a pipe. I think you can even see them in museums.
- Q:How to install the wash basin
- Installed with a hard dedicated sewer, you can prevent odor, concealed can be used with plastic bellows through the sewer, provided that the pipeline should have anti-odor structure.
- Q:Bathroom ceramic washbasin inside some of the stains can not afford to use the brush, wash clothes are washed out, how to do it
- Try to use toothpaste, or clean the toilet spirit
- Q:How do I clean the lint filter in my washing machine?
- I have a Hoover Commander top loader washine machine that I have never been able to find a lint filter in . This machine is almost 20 years old and still going well but it is at times putting alot of fluff onto the clothes. Can anyone tell me where to find the filter in this machine. We have had the drainage hose off and the agitator out but have found nothing.
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average