Specifications of Art Basin:
Wash basin, bathroom sink
Italian New Design
10 years warranty
Acrylic solid surface, artificial stone, marble , quartz
|Size||Customized:according to clients' design and requirements Current ready basin/sink sizes for reference|
|Shape||Any shapes like round, square, triangle, circle, irregular shape, etc|
|Color||More than 100 colors to choose from|
|Packing||Plastic bag (printed with warning sticker) + Wooden box + Foam packing block + Wooden carton|
Characteristic of Art Basin:
Above counter mounting
Smooth surface designed for providing no gap to contain adhered stain and ensuring easier cleaning
Showing fashion, nature and elegance
Of opal glass texture, durable in use and bringing everlasting high-quality enjoyment
1. Eco-friendly, environmental care.
2. Durable, easy to polish and to clean, 10 years warranty.
3. Skillful workers, enlarged factory area, advanced machines.
4. Matching colors, drawing design, OEM service.
5. SGS/CE approval certificates.
6. Free samples for test.
- Q:Can I repaint wash basin that has been fired and glazed?
- Yes you can. My sister did her kitchen sink. Even though this is a basin, the procedure is about the same. You will have to go to home depot or lowes and ask for the kit. they will also give you good tips on how it's done. It may take some time, but it's worth it
- Q:Is using antibacterial soap and hand sanitizer sufficient to sterilize my wash basin before shaving?
- That is way too much cleaning. You may be OCD. Just clean your basin once a week with a little ajax or whatever you like and then rinse it out and your done. No need of daily sanitizing.
- Q:Washbasin utensils why there are two valves
- Left hot water right cold water
- Q:How to remove the hair from the washbasin
- Add some water, shake Akira, down to the toilet
- Q:How can I get rid of dye stains on the wash basin?
- I don't know if you can remove dye from the sealant - you may have to pick it off and re-seal. I have a white sink and use comet.
- Q:What did people use as a sink in the 1700's?
- A bucket of their own urine.
- Q:How much energy does it save when I wash my dishes by hand?
- I think it uses water about 13 to 25 gal./load for older models; 9 to 11 gal./load for high efficiency models. Hand wash with basin about 10 gallons
- Q:how do i clean a wash basin?
- Elbow Grease. Tough stains try caustic soda if allowed in your country.
- Q:Glass wash basin with what the best cleaning
- There are many furniture in the modern furniture is glass material, how to clean it crystal clear it? The following method is not a try:
Alcohol cleaning method: first rinse with warm water again, and then wipe with a wet cloth dipped in a little alcohol gently, the glass will be bright as new.
Old newspaper cleaning method: Wipe the glass furniture surface with a slightly damp old newspaper. One side of the best vertical rub up and down, the other side of the left and right rub, so rub more easily find the place to leak.
Vinegar cleaning method: If the glass is painted or dirt, can be coated with some vinegar in the above, to be soaked and then wipe with a dry cloth can be.
Kerosene plus chalk gray cleaning method: a few drops of kerosene on the glass, or chalk ash coated with water on the glass, to be dry with a clean cloth, the glass is restored bright.
Toothpaste cleaning method: with a small cloth dipped in a little toothpaste to wipe, make the glass bright as new.
- Q:How to remove dirt from the plastic washbasin
- 1, washing powder with a rag on the line.
2, if not, try to use toothpaste .I have tea cups are washed with toothpaste, clean, I believe the basin is also useful.
2, those methods I have tried, too laborious, and introduce a new method: drink the rest of the tea bags, as well as fried things or do not eat the waste oil. First tea bag to dry. Of the oil, gently wipe the dirt, the dirt as thawed the same, little by little to fall off, so that not only can remove the surface of the wash basin and other containers, but also to remove the surface of the dirt on the container. Deep clean the gap in the depth of the bottom of the basin left a thin layer of oil, and then, with a relatively soft cloth, only pour a small amount of detergent, you can clean, and no oil taste.
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average