Specifications of Art Basin:
Wash basin, bathroom sink
Italian New Design
10 years warranty
Acrylic solid surface, artificial stone, marble , quartz
|Size||Customized:according to clients' design and requirements Current ready basin/sink sizes for reference|
|Shape||Any shapes like round, square, triangle, circle, irregular shape, etc|
|Color||More than 100 colors to choose from|
|Packing||Plastic bag (printed with warning sticker) + Wooden box + Foam packing block + Wooden carton|
Characteristic of Art Basin:
Above counter mounting
Smooth surface designed for providing no gap to contain adhered stain and ensuring easier cleaning
Showing fashion, nature and elegance
Of opal glass texture, durable in use and bringing everlasting high-quality enjoyment
1. Eco-friendly, environmental care.
2. Durable, easy to polish and to clean, 10 years warranty.
3. Skillful workers, enlarged factory area, advanced machines.
4. Matching colors, drawing design, OEM service.
5. SGS/CE approval certificates.
6. Free samples for test.
- Q:Can you wash a Jansport Air Basin Backpack?
- Q:How do u hand wash your wool sweaters?
- hand washing sweaters is quite easy. You need a sink or basin large enough for the sweater, cold water and a bit of detergent designed for hand washing or my preferred option: baby shampoo. fill the basin with cold water, add a bit of shampoo or detergent and swish the water to mix the detergent and get a bit of sudsing. immerse the sweater in the basin and swish gently through the water and suds. Let it soak for about ten minutes or so, swish it through again and squeeze some of the suds into areas that might be a bit dirtier. drain the water and squeeze some of the excess water and suds from the sweater. Treat it gently, don't wring out or twist or or do anything that will make the sweater unhappy. Now fill the basin with cold water and rinse the sweater. dump out the water, fill the basin again and rinse again. after two rinses the detergent should be all gone. Don't use fabric softener, it's got oils and waxes that can make wool fibers stick together. After rinsing gently squeeze out some of the excess water and then place sweater between two towels and blot out as much water as you can, again without twisting, wringing or doing anything that will make the sweater wrinkly or unhappy. lay flat to dry near -not on -a source of heat. If you wish you can fluff it up in the dryer on fluff with no heat. I have a large collection of wool clothes, from sweaters to skirts to pants to scarves and this is how care for all my woolens at home. One more tip: store all wools with either sprigs or dry lavender, dried mint leaves or dried rosemary. These herbs all discourage moths and smell a thousand times better than moth balls. Or store wool with blocks of cedar -again cedar is a natural moth repellant that doesn't harm delicate wools.
- Q:Why do you wash the basin with water?
- Not all copper. Is alloy, with the air water chemical reaction.
- Q:What is the effect of the three holes on the sink basin?
- In the middle, it is the outlet of the bottom of the basin
- Q:Connect the water heater shower no hot water, but the washbasin with hot water, is not the shower problem?
- There are two possibilities: one is the shower damage, the other can be connected with the shower valve is broken. You can remove the shower head, if the hot water that is the shower damage, if not hot water that must be a bad valve. hope this helps!
- Q:I have felt a light electric shock in the kitchen basin whenever we have tried to wash our dishes?
- sounds like the garbage disposal, the plumbing could have leaked onto it creating problems and/or it could have shorted on it's own.
- Q:Ask someone to answer: boys send girls wash basin What is the meaning?
- Take care of yourself
- Q:Washbasin block rubber rubber gasket there to sell,
- Buy metal plumbing point there are selling I guess should be a set of selling will not sell a single rubber band
- Q:Floor drain do the water Bay, wash basin also need to do?
- Wash the water as long as it is not through the floor drain drainage, or to make a trap, otherwise the smell will come out through this way.
- Q:Washbasin is not divided into single hole and three holes?
- Non-porous washbasin The faucet should be installed on the table, or installed on the wall after the washbasin; single-hole washbasin cold, hot water pipe through a hole connected to the single-handle faucet, the bottom of the faucet with silk Mouth, with nuts fixed in the hole; three-hole wash basin can be equipped with a single handle hot and cold faucet or double handle hot and cold faucet, cold, hot water pipes, respectively, through the left side of the hole connected to the faucet at both ends, Tighten with nuts and wash basin.
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average