Specification of Art Basin:
wash basin, bathroom sink
Italian New Design
10 years warranty
Acrylic solid surface, artificial stone, marble , quartz
|Size||Customized:according to clients' design and requirements Current ready basin/sink sizes for reference|
|Shape||Any shapes like round, square, triangle, circle, irregular shape, etc|
|Color||More than 100 colors to choose from|
|Packing||Plastic bag (printed with warning sticker) + Wooden box + Foam packing block + Wooden carton|
Characteristic of Art Basin:
Above counter mounting
Smooth surface designed for providing no gap to contain adhered stain and ensuring easier cleaning
Showing fashion, nature and elegance
Of opal glass texture, durable in use and bringing everlasting high-quality enjoyment
1. Eco-friendly, environmental care.
2. Durable, easy to polish and to clean, 10 years warranty.
3. Skillful workers, enlarged factory area, advanced machines.
4. Matching colors, drawing design, OEM service.
5. SGS/CE approval certificates.
6. Free samples for test.
- Q:Bathroom washbasin combination cabinet can be called woodwork?
- I think so. The key depends on what material you use, this material please do not have woodwork. Countertop to waterproof.
- Q:How do u hand wash your wool sweaters?
- hand washing sweaters is quite easy. You need a sink or basin large enough for the sweater, cold water and a bit of detergent designed for hand washing or my preferred option: baby shampoo. fill the basin with cold water, add a bit of shampoo or detergent and swish the water to mix the detergent and get a bit of sudsing. immerse the sweater in the basin and swish gently through the water and suds. Let it soak for about ten minutes or so, swish it through again and squeeze some of the suds into areas that might be a bit dirtier. drain the water and squeeze some of the excess water and suds from the sweater. Treat it gently, don't wring out or twist or or do anything that will make the sweater unhappy. Now fill the basin with cold water and rinse the sweater. dump out the water, fill the basin again and rinse again. after two rinses the detergent should be all gone. Don't use fabric softener, it's got oils and waxes that can make wool fibers stick together. After rinsing gently squeeze out some of the excess water and then place sweater between two towels and blot out as much water as you can, again without twisting, wringing or doing anything that will make the sweater wrinkly or unhappy. lay flat to dry near -not on -a source of heat. If you wish you can fluff it up in the dryer on fluff with no heat. I have a large collection of wool clothes, from sweaters to skirts to pants to scarves and this is how care for all my woolens at home. One more tip: store all wools with either sprigs or dry lavender, dried mint leaves or dried rosemary. These herbs all discourage moths and smell a thousand times better than moth balls. Or store wool with blocks of cedar -again cedar is a natural moth repellant that doesn't harm delicate wools.
- Q:Is it OK if I pee in a wash-basin, if the toilet is in use?
- If.... 1. peeing outside is not an option because of lack of privacy or inclement weather 2. the basin is empty 3. you run plenty of water down the drain when you've finished (and clean up any splashes on the counter top, etc.) Sure, pee in the sink. It's better than peeing on the floor, right?
- Q:My earring fell into the wash basin and fell through the drain.How can I get it out?
- It may be in the &P& Trap...Carefully take it apart and see....If it got past the trap...Get yourself another set of earrings....That one won't be back....Unless you get lucky and it is lodged some where furthurdown the drain pipe
- Q:Can the bathroom water heater receive the washbasin and the kitchen?
- Blue is cold water, red for hot water, "T" place with three links. Wash the bowl on the left is the red line, I forget the color of the. Left hot right cold, this is the international standard.
- Q:Bathroom renovation whether the toilet and washbasin position can not easily move?
- Do not stop ah, you first buy the first to buy the benefits, almost all first buy it, direct decoration can be based on the bathroom you buy the brand and model to set, it has its own decoration program, according to the installation conditions to install the bathroom workers The
- Q:Together with a washbasin, and wash basin is good?
- The family of course nothing, unless the individual family so what hidden disease
- Q:just wondering when you wash youre hands at public toilets can the water contain germs?
- Just try to wash carefullyl with soap and water and avoid splashing. i think any germs would die as soon as they dry.
- Q:The ceramic washbasin was stained and washed away
- With alkaline powder or detergent dry brush try, it is best to use the brush with a relatively hard plastic brush to rub
- Q:Wash basin with what stone environmental protection
- About what you ask the washbasin counter with what stone environmental protection, I think the artificial stone will be more environmentally friendly. But the price will be slightly more expensive. We come to understand the difference between marble and artificial stone it!
1. Whether it is marble or artificial stone, all the decorative materials in the building materials market are sold.
2. He has time to buy their own, decoration company is not doing marble, if you asked him to buy, he will certainly make money from.
3. As for the use of marble or artificial stone, each have their own advantages, the natural pattern of marble is artificial stone is not comparable, the price is cheap, the thickness is strong, but the marble will be seams, bad work here will be the future Sewn.
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average