Art Basin CNBA-4020/Bathroom Ceramic
Specifications of Art Basin CNBA-4020
Mounting on above
Brand Quality of Art Basin CNBA-4020
We are ceramics sanitary ware manufacturer,specialized in producing one piece toilet,two piece toilet,pedestal basin,art basin,wall-hung basin etc.
Mainly using good ceramic and the seat cover ,material is PP
We have a very strong QC team, they do strict quality control for each product to comfirm to supply products in high-quality.We also do the random check by ourself.
CE & ISO9001:2008
Characteristic of Art Basin CNBA-4020:
1.Smooth surface designed for providing no gap to contain adhered stain and ensuring easier cleaning
2.Showing fashion, nature and elegance
3.Of opal glass texture, durable in use and bringing everlasting high-quality enjoyment
Packaging & Delivery of Art Basin CNBA-4020
export standard carton box
within one month after received the deposit
- Q:What is the length of the stretch tube below the wash basin?
- This market can be freely chosen above, usually about 50cm
- Q:Connect the water heater shower no hot water, but the washbasin with hot water, is not the shower problem?
- There are two possibilities: one is the shower damage, the other can be connected with the shower valve is broken. You can remove the shower head, if the hot water that is the shower damage, if not hot water that must be a bad valve. hope this helps!
- Q:I have a aunt Jamima wash basin and pitcher set. I would like to know what it is worth. where should I go?
- My mom is in the antique business. She says to check on OKorder for market value. It may take a while to find one, she says, but just keep checking. If you really want to know, you can hire an appraiser. Usually, you can get an idea of what something is worth by visiting an appraisal at a fair or something. You can ger a rough estimate for like five dollars, or get a good estimate for like $40-50. If its in perfect condition it could be worth at least $200, but much less if it isn't.
- Q:I inherited a white porcelain pitcher & wash basin from a Swedish family that came here in the early 1900's.
- There are several places on the web that can help you identify your jug and basin set. It somehow feels English to me. Take a photo of the underside of the pieces where the markings are - that will get you the best answers. There are places on the web you can go to match the markings. I have put two here for you Good luck Good luck
- Q:Is there a difference between the wash basin and the faucet of the wash basin?
- The difference is not major to see the installation hole of the basin. There are Taiwan pots can be common.
- Q:Bathroom washbasin water cover can not open how to do
- 1, flip the washbasin under the water cover and sewer cover a principle, you only need to use the blunt thing slowly knock on the edge of a lid, he opened, and will not fall.
2, if it is spring-style, then you need to drain, remove the clean up the stains, if not so have to be replaced.
- Q:Wash basin water faucet too much, each time with water spray splash, can make the water flow smaller?
- I was doing the bathroom to the angle valve switch water off the small on the line
- Q:How to clean the black stains on the edge of the washbasin
- If the plastic pot can be used with some dilute sulfuric acid, look to get, but pay attention to safety. If it is iron pot you can put vinegar heating can be washed, the above method is for the real thing can not afford to wash. Under normal circumstances with detergent,
- Q:How do I wash this garment (picture included)?
- Is there something on the back that says it where you can read it? To me that means no dry cleaning.
- Q:Wash basin with water hose and the following PVC pipe how to seal?
- Wash basin water hose into the following PVC pipe, the surrounding and then silicone sealant or 995 structural adhesive seal on the line.
The reason you want to seal, for fear of anti-taste. This will not achieve the intended purpose. Recommendation: You in the PVC pipe and hose between the installation of a PVC anti-water bend (as shown below), so that it can play a role in preventing anti-taste.
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average