Art Basin CNBA-4004/ Bathroom Ceramic
Specifications of Art Basin CNBA-4004
Mounting on above
Brand Quality of Art Basin CNBA-4004
We are ceramics sanitary ware manufacturer,specialized in producing one piece toilet,two piece toilet,pedestal basin,art basin,wall-hung basin etc.
Mainly using good ceramic and the seat cover ,material is PP
We have a very strong QC team, they do strict quality control for each product to comfirm to supply products in high-quality.We also do the random check by ourself.
CE & ISO9001:2008
Characteristic of Art Basin CNBA-4004:
1.Smooth surface designed for providing no gap to contain adhered stain and ensuring easier cleaning
2.Showing fashion, nature and elegance
3.Of opal glass texture, durable in use and bringing everlasting high-quality enjoyment
Packaging & Delivery of Art Basin CNBA-4004
export standard carton box
within one month after received the deposit
- Q:A plastic tube from the near the tap water knobs?
- Might have been a water line to a refrigerator ice maker that was cut when the previous owner moved. There should be some way to shut off this line where it attaches to the main water line.
- Q:Can you wash your face?
- Copper basin wash your face is not good. Why do you wash the basin with water?
Reason: long time with copper wash basin, because a long time exposure to hot water and oxygen, resulting in copper and oxygen reaction to produce copper oxide, copper oxide is black, attached to the surface of the basin, so the basin black.
Chemical Reaction Equation: 2Cu + O2 = Heating => 2CuO
Treatment: CuO + 2H + = Cu2 + + H2O, indicating that CuO can react with H + (method: black washbasin surface coated with acetic acid, and then wipe with a scouring pad, and finally rinse with water).
- Q:What is the difference between a desktop washbasin and a hanging washbasin?
- Desktop, is installed on the stage, fixed on the stage. Hanging, is installed on the wall, with a bracket hanging.
- Q:My washing machine doesn't have any cold water....?
- Busted water line somewhere.
- Q:I bought back the ceramic washbasin fitted with the faucet round mouth small point, want to expand it how to do it?
- Is your faucet cold or cold? Because the ceramic products are the provisions of the leading hole is dead. If you want to change the aperture of the ceramic hole, there is no way. Ceramics are all molded. I suggest you change the faucet, or ceramic basin. If you really do not want to change, holding the lead to the hardware store to find a direct copper to see if there is no way to change the size of small diameter
- Q:moen sink stoppers - how do you get them out of the wash basin for cleaning the drain?
- You have to unscrew the rod sticking out of the down pipe under the sink.
- Q:a good method for washing dishes by hand?
- You want quick or clean? Basic principle of cleaning: wet, warm soaking makes everything soft, so that you don't need so much scrubbing later on. Preparation: Don't stack gooey plates! Doubles your work! Food off first! Grease and sticky: rinse with dish brush and hot dribble of water, if you have a tank system (Otherwise bowl). Stack and arrange by size as you go. Silver too! I start with very shallow very hot water. Then I can pick up the silver even if the water's HOT. Dish brush keeps one hand almost dry, at least. After washing each group, I SAVE the soapy stuff. When I'm through with that group, THEN I rinse under a hot dribble, but all at once -- a whole HANDFUL of forks etc. and I catch the dribbing rinse water in the wash basin. Hot rinse helps stuff to dry. Since they're already sorted, that part's done TOO. Next, I go through the same process with glasses -altogether-- , plates, etc. Always SAVING the group till they're all done, and then catching the water. Water stays warm..level goes up..rinse is ALWAYS completely clean. Each time I'm working on a new group, the old group is draining. But as soon as it's washed, I clear the drainer, to make room for the new group. (Piled-high dishes , covering each other NEVER dry!) This works for us on a small counter top and a single chamber sink wih a small draining area. When ecoligists complained about my running water, I collected ALL of it: pre-wash, rinse, and wash, and RARELY was it even equivalent to the normal two bowls of wash and rinse. (But the dribble needs to be little more than a trickle) Usually less water and MUCH less detergent. (eco-positive!) Pots I usually do alone, but in a similar manner, pouring the first rinse water from the first to the second, etc. If it sounds complicated..well, you asked! If you want to get it done the fast way, just tell the kids the video starts when they're finished doing the dishes! They will give YOU the class about cutting every imaginable corner.
- Q:Is it a fire risk/hazard if we do not connect bulbs to all bulb holders like above wash basin butuse somebulbs
- There is not risk unless you have people who put their fingers in the socket. You might consider keeping burned out light bulbs for some locations or buying the adaptors that let you plug into a light socket (screw in with two slots for the plug) but just to fill the socket in this case.
- Q:How to remove the label on the washbasin
- You can blow hair blowing against the viscose, and then expose, there are traces, you can use alcohol, or essential oil, toilet water, fine steel ball wipe, sometimes with a rubber can be erased.
- Q:General washbasin size
- there are 585 × 390mm, 600 × 460mm, 700 × 460mm, 750 × 460mm, 800 × 460mm, 900 × 460mm, 1000 × 460mm, 600 × 405 × 155mm, 410 × 310 × 140mm and other sizes.
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average