Specifications of Art Basin CNBA-1013
2.Color: according to customers
4. Packing: standard export packing with foam
5. Packing dimensions: 420*420*190 mm
6. G`W 8kg N`W 7kg
8.20' 970 pics 40HQ 2000 pics
9. MOQ : 30 pic
10. OEM : we can produce depends on customers’ logo
Characteristics of Art Basin CNBA-1013
Smooth surface designed for providing no gap to contain adhered stain and ensuring easier cleaning
Showing fashion, nature and elegance Of opal glass texture, durable in use and bringing everlasting high-quality enjoyment
Standard: ISO9001 KS Certificate
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail:5 ply export standard carton packing or as the customers requirement
Delivery Detail:30 days after confirmation
Experience of Art Basin CNBA-1013
1-Kolher, Karat (USA)
3- VILLEROY&BOCH (Germany)
5- Jacuzzi (USA)
- Q:Wash basin and wall joints with what filling has not changed color
- Glass or white cement
- Q:Is it OK if I pee in a wash-basin, if the toilet is in use?
- LOL! I've done it before. I think it's okay as long as you dispose of the urine properly and wash the basin thoroughly.
- Q:How to install the wash basin
- Obviously do not look good, badly installed bad maintenance
- Q:Bathroom washbasin how to clean up
- Cooking basin to keep clean, the first is their own material is good, no pores adsorption dirty: such as ceramic pots should be glazed clean and smooth; stone countertop texture, ordinary marble because of its best surface for oil processing; artificial resin surface treatment Complete smooth and so on; otherwise there will be Sassafras are not net, or Sassafras dirty and dirty repeatedly. Followed by adhesive glue to choose weathering mildew, and do not sink water into the dirty. Once again clean and maintain, the product into the dirt after the chemical or strong disposal of the surface material will damage the formation of repeated or old dirt. Upstairs professional, emergency response to emergency, hard work must start from the foundation.
- Q:Bathroom washbasin above the glass and the right side of the cabinet is the smallest total size?
- If the location is too small, of course, also consider whether the next can be put under. If the package, just consider the size of the location and your habit preferences
- Q:washing machine question?
- The drain. The water goes in, it's gotta come out. Drain it off into a wash basin. If the machine is where a machine is supposed to go, you've probably got a basin already or an open pipe there somewhere. They sell U-shaped pipes that you use to drain into the open pipes. Don't rely on Duct tape, that will get you by but only until you can purchase a peice that will hold the corrugated pipe in the drain pipe. Otherwise the force of the water will work it out eventually. BIG MESS! Ask at your local Home Depot or appliance store. They'll know exactly what your talking about.
- Q:what to apply to a basin so i can use it as a pot?
- First of all, because it has no drainage holes in it, you must give the roots of the plant room and provide proper watering. Before you put soil in the pot, you put down a layer of pebbles about 2 inches deep. This will provide a place for excess water to go and prevent root rot because the water cannot escape the way it does with holes in it. Then apply the soil, then the plant. Wash the basin good before you start with warm soapy water. Always start with a clean pot. hope this helps.
- Q:What is the screw in the wash basin
- My home is plastic. The The To the hardware store may have it?
- Q:Toilet toilet washbasin how to do partition
- The bathroom is generally a shower room, wash basin and toilet, and most of the situation is the wash basin and toilet between the toilet is not cut off, only with the shower to do off.
- Q:Washbasin original water without glass glue, after the facelift but have to use glass glue seal, or are leaking?
- It is best to use glass glue sealed, with the pipe after the pipe with a gap, easy to leak
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average