Specifications of Art Basin CNBA-1010
Size: 395*335*190 mm
Above counter mounting
Characteristics Art Basin CNBA-1010
4-Drain Hole Size:450 mm
5-Faucet:400 mm --1 hole Top Mounted
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail:5 ply export standard carton packing or as the customers requirement
Delivery Detail:30 days after confirmation
Advantages of Art Basin CNBA-1010
1. Years experience in manufacturing sanitary ware, service will be more and more professional.
2. Competitive price, top quality.
3. Easy-to-clean surface when coordinated with vanity tops.
4. Large-scale product line, more rapid delivery.
5. Heat and chemical resistant, non-porous surface, durability.
6. Designed and used for residential or commercial applications.
7. Can be easily installed with solid surface countertops, kitch countertops, bathroom vanity tops.
8. Size can be cusotmize if the quantity is big . OEM service provided.
- Q:Does anyone know where to get a large rubber basin to put under a washing machine for leaks?
- The hardware store....Lowes, Home Depot. Call first just to see if they have them in stock.
- Q:What causes my hand wash basin to gurgle when it is draining?
- Thats what p traps are for under the sink, check yours or install one they keep sounds out and odores, good luck
- Q:Did U.S. airport build foot washing basins for Muslim cab drivers?
- Not that i'm aware of. If the US caters to one religion, then they would have to cater to every other religion.
- Q:I have felt a light electric shock in the kitchen basin whenever we have tried to wash our dishes?
- You bet it could be the garb/disp.---- it should be on it's own seperate circuit protected also by a GFCI(ground fault circuit interrupter).Does'nt appear to be the case through. Look underneath the garb/disp in the bottom center --- there may be a little hole where you can insert a allen type tool to use as a crank to turn it back and forth to try and break it loose. I would find out first which circuit breaker controls it and turn it off before touching around on it --- first. I say this because I think you have a short in the garb/disp. going to ground -- which would be your kit. sink --then into your hands as you touch metal or the water. Most likely you should replace the garb/disp --- as I say ---it probably has a internal electrical ground short. Turn the breaker off that feeds it --- then see if you are still getting shocked -- that should tell you. A special GFCI breaker can be installed quite easily in your power box to replace your old regular breaker ---- or if the garb/disp. has a cord and plug /with ground----- then the electrical wall box plug can be changed out with a GFCI --- then your garb/disp. cord plugs in here --- make sure the circuit has a bare copper ground wire-- since this is how the GFCI works. It should really be wired straight into the box through. It happens that in older wiring systems things get changed around --- your garb/disp. may not be the only thing running off this circuit --- with this in mind --- I would take the wires off the garb/disp and wire-nut/tape them at any rate.Spock
- Q:Ordinary washbasin filled with water how many kilograms
- If it is 3 kg of pure water
That is, 3 kg of distilled water
The density of water is 1KG / L conversion
That is, 3L a bottle of beverage roughly 500 ml
That is, 3 kg of water is so much of the 6 bottles of drinks
- Q:what to apply to a basin so i can use it as a pot?
- First of all, because it has no drainage holes in it, you must give the roots of the plant room and provide proper watering. Before you put soil in the pot, you put down a layer of pebbles about 2 inches deep. This will provide a place for excess water to go and prevent root rot because the water cannot escape the way it does with holes in it. Then apply the soil, then the plant. Wash the basin good before you start with warm soapy water. Always start with a clean pot. hope this helps.
- Q:The ceramic washbasin was stained and washed away
- With alkaline powder or detergent dry brush try, it is best to use the brush with a relatively hard plastic brush to rub
- Q:I washed my roommates comforter with Tide and now there is a TON of soap scum stains..... ?
- your washes may not be big enough to handle the comforter to let it agitate really good and that is the problem you may need to take it to laundry mat to put it in a Big Boy washer so it will have room to get good and clean good luck hope this helps you out
- Q:Gas water heater to open the hot water valve does not start is how is it?
- There are two possibilities: one is the shower damage, the other can be connected with the shower valve is broken. You can remove the shower head, if the hot water that is the shower damage, if not hot water that must be a bad valve. hope this helps!
- Q:washing machine question?
- The black corrugated hose is the drain hose that must be kept upright or the water that goes in will come right back out. If you have a washer hook up there should be a stack (a section of pipe hooked up to your house's drain line for the washer's drain line to connect) and hot and cold water supply line.
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average