Specifications of Art Basin CNBA-1009
Size: 510*390*180 mm
Above counter mounting
4 Mounted Type: Bowl Sinks / Vessel Basins Top mounted
1- Nanometer glaze Polish without Pin Hole and Spot
2- Exhause Pipe:Fully Glazed inner part
3- Glaze Surface:Sanitary glaze/Nanometer glaze feel Smooth
Characteristics Art Basin CNBA-1009
Smooth surface designed for providing no gap to contain adhered stain and ensuring easier cleaning
Showing fashion, nature and elegance Of opal glass texture, durable in use and bringing everlasting high-quality enjoyment
Standard: ISO9001 KS Certificate
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail:5 ply export standard carton packing or as the customers requirement
Delivery Detail:30 days after confirmation
Advantages of Art Basin CNBA-1009
1. Years experience in manufacturing sanitary ware, service will be more and more professional.
2. Competitive price, top quality.
3. Easy-to-clean surface when coordinated with vanity tops.
4. Large-scale product line, more rapid delivery.
5. Heat and chemical resistant, non-porous surface, durability.
6. Designed and used for residential or commercial applications.
7. Can be easily installed with solid surface countertops, kitch countertops, bathroom vanity tops.
8. Size can be cusotmize if the quantity is big . OEM service provided.
- Q:what is the quickest way to do washing up?
- It depends on what you're washing. I stack and wash immediately after meals: That is a lot faster than letting them build up, and much more effective. But if I've used things like large mixing bowls or cutting boards, I will wash those immediately after I've finished using them in food preparation: That way the pile of dishes won't look so scary. It really depends on what works for you.
- Q:why we are connecting wash basin connections through floor trap? tell me the corrct answers.?
- Because of the law's. Just because you see all that junk being washed into the catch basin's doesn,t mean its not used again. imagine recycling acid which has drained into a basin like it does in our rivers and oceans, it may make it thru the recycle process but it also becomes a part of our drinking water. Acid in your coffee,tea the water you boil your spaghetti in and who knows what else.Every living thing needs water to grow and stay alive. contamination kills and destroys.
- Q:What are the common varieties of wash basins?
- Ordinary type washbasin for general decoration of the bathroom, economical and practical, but not beautiful.
- Q:Central air conditioning condenser and wash basin under the water pipe can be directly connected
- Yes, but it is best not to, we generally do not do so, it will cause string taste
- Q:Washing basin on the edge of glass glue black how to do
- It is caused by moldy, it is recommended to remove the buy 25 to 40 yuan of glass glue grinding, the basic cure.
- Q:Wash basin under the water pipe screw screw does not move how to do
- With a pipe clamp to catch the lower part of the tube, and then screw, such as replacement can also be used hacksaw or angle grinder from the bottom of the tube cut off
- Q:My washing machine smells like mildew inside. How can I clean it?
- I used to work for whirlpool and here is the answer we always gave. Fill your washer with HOT water, when the machine stops filling it will be below the lip in your washer. (the lip being BELOW the rounded plastic at the top of the wash basin) you need to dump hot water into your wash machine until it is over the lip but is still below the hard rounded plastic. then dump ONE cup of bleach into the washer and set your washer for the longest wash cycle possible and let it wash for about 5 to 10 minutes. after it has washed for 5 to 10 minutes push the selector knob (the knob you use to choose your wash cycle) in to stop the cycle and let your washer sit for a about 45 minutes and then pull your selector knob out to let you washer was again for another 5-10 minutes. you will begin to see black stuff and bits of hair and lint floating in the water... this is a VERY good thing! After it has washed for 5-10 minutes push the knob back in to stop the cycle and let your washer sit for a few hours... preferably over night. In the morning pull the knob out and let the washer complete the remainder of the cycle and it will smell no more!!! I hope this helps good luck!
- Q:Can you add an upstairs wash basin when water is now only downstairs without installing header tank?
- Certainly you can..most 2 story houses I have worked on usually have the hot water heater downstairs in the garage..it is water pressure that does this..no pump needed...
- Q:Bathroom wash basin below the cabinet what is the use?
- Install some washing supplies, such as washing powder ah, soap ah what, very useful, or else will be placed everywhere in the bathroom are
- Q:Brass containers - what could they be, maybe old wash basins?
- Without seeing them it's hard to say but here a re a few ideas. For the small one use it on your counter or desk to put bills in while you are waiting to pay them or use it as a flower pot or for floating tea candles in . For the larger one use it in the bath room to hold rolled up wash cloths rolled small hand towels
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average