Specifications of Art Basin CNBA-1009
Size: 510*390*180 mm
Above counter mounting
4 Mounted Type: Bowl Sinks / Vessel Basins Top mounted
1- Nanometer glaze Polish without Pin Hole and Spot
2- Exhause Pipe:Fully Glazed inner part
3- Glaze Surface:Sanitary glaze/Nanometer glaze feel Smooth
Characteristics Art Basin CNBA-1009
Smooth surface designed for providing no gap to contain adhered stain and ensuring easier cleaning
Showing fashion, nature and elegance Of opal glass texture, durable in use and bringing everlasting high-quality enjoyment
Standard: ISO9001 KS Certificate
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail:5 ply export standard carton packing or as the customers requirement
Delivery Detail:30 days after confirmation
Advantages of Art Basin CNBA-1009
1. Years experience in manufacturing sanitary ware, service will be more and more professional.
2. Competitive price, top quality.
3. Easy-to-clean surface when coordinated with vanity tops.
4. Large-scale product line, more rapid delivery.
5. Heat and chemical resistant, non-porous surface, durability.
6. Designed and used for residential or commercial applications.
7. Can be easily installed with solid surface countertops, kitch countertops, bathroom vanity tops.
8. Size can be cusotmize if the quantity is big . OEM service provided.
- Q:What's usually called in US a basin permanently installed with running water that is used for washing up, washing clothes, etc.?
- Be aware that in the UK, 'washing up' means 'washing the dishes and pans after a meal', but in the US, 'washing up' means 'washing your hands before a meal'.
- Q:A plastic tube from the near the tap water knobs?
- If I am understanding you correctly - The tube is used for hooking up the washing machine to drain it on the spin and drain cycles. Hope this has been a help.
- Q:Why bathroom wash basin for a long time, glazed yellow, fade?
- Good quality washbasin no matter how long will be white as ever.
The quality of the washbasin is not very good, may not be all porcelain, the density is not high, dirt will penetrate, a long time will be off porcelain.
- Q:What is the height of the bathroom washbasin installed?
- It is generally the position of the navel level of the adult
- Q:My home washbasin on the table how are long black spots ah, I can not wash water, how to do?
- You can be a kind of clean things called what I forgot the name, but you can go to a large building materials supermarket to ask, your attendants explain the situation, they will recommend to you, I used to learn is a three-in-one packaging , There is a box is a special clean marble countertop kitchen table table, such as the table with no sauce on the sauce can not afford, there is a box of clean rust, for example, the ground is tiles, the above is not careful there is a iron thing on the long time Do not remove the ground there must be rusted rub, there is a box of clean glue as above, which is called triple packaging, the price should be around 150 bar is not a box of the price Oh, three boxes together The price of 150 or so, then I was 130 yuan, and now do not know how much
- Q:Bathroom washbasin (granite) and washbasin (ceramic) what glue sticks?
- Do not stick with ordinary glue. It is best to stick with acrylic AB glue. Hardware store to buy. For example: brother two good, 290AB glue, AB100. These are professional for you to talk about the above materials to stick
- Q:Why is a wash basin's height limited to 3 feet when most people are 5 feet tall and have to bend to use it?
- it is supposed to be that height so a man can comfortably urinate in it don't ask me why i think its one of life's little mysteries
- Q:wash basin under the water pipe directly into the sewer on the line do not have to seal it?
- Yes. But the washbasin and sewer interface must be sealed well.
- Q:How shuold i wash my goalkeeper gloves?
- You should wash your gloves after EVERY training session and match. Never use normal soap either use goalie glove wash or just lukewarm water. What you will need:Gloves, Lukewarm water, Basin, Goalkeeper glove wash (opptional) What next: 1.Get your gloves and place them beside a basin of lukewarm water. 2.If you have goalkeeper glove wash put a small amount into the basin of lukewarm water if not just skip this step. 3.Wash each glove seperately and NEVER leave them to soak! 4.Place your first glove in the lukewarm water. 5.Leave in until glove is just wet not soaking. 6.Take out glove and first rub the palm until dirt comes off.(may not completely come clean but thats all part of being a goalie.) 7.Do the same with the outside of the glove. 8. Next move onto to the inside of the glove put a small amount of lukewarm water inside of glove put your hand in and move your finger around inside of the glove. 9.Completely empty water out of the glove when washed and leave to dry. 10.Never leave gloves to dry on a radiator or by an open fire! Dry in a dark preferably airing cupboard until dry. 11.Do the exact same steps with 2 glove. Note: Never leave gloves to SOAK! Never dry on radiator,direct sunlight or by a fire. Always leave a day or two to let your gloves dry before a match or training.
- Q:Can the washbasin be used to wash clothes?
- Of course, you can wash the clothes after the wash basin wash on the line friends
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average